Has anyone stacked Mass fx with RPM and Drive?

Gator Alum 03

Gator Alum 03

Awards
  • Established
I was searching the logs and couldn't come up with anything. Just curious as to whether anyone has tried running these together and if so, what were your impressions?

I'm trying to decide between a 6-8 week Jungle Warfare/Drive cycle, or a 8 week Mass fx RPM/Drive cycle.

Any input is appreciated.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Mass Fx RPM and Drive would make a nice stack.

Gator Alum 03

Gator Alum 03

Awards
  • Established
Mass Fx RPM and Drive would make a nice stack.
That's what I was thinking...but of course I don't have any experience with Drive, so I'm a little unsure. I ran JW for 6 weeks back in June and I had some great results.

decisions, decisions...

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
That's what I was thinking...but of course I don't have any experience with Drive, so I'm a little unsure. I ran JW for 6 weeks back in June and I had some great results.

decisions, decisions...
I am running Drive currently. Let me tell you what Ive experienced.

First off from day 1-10 the effects start to accumulate. I noticed on day 8 or 9 my endurance was up a bit. Day 11 or 12 I noticed an increase in strength. Also while these effects that I did notice, I was looking for them. I was aware that I would get some sort of increase in strength and endurance. What I had not known about was the lifting mood and libido. I noticed that I got horny randomly throughout the day. Not the boner kind always but more of the damn I wanna bang that girl kind. Happens frequently now. So here's what you can expect from Drive

Increase in strength ( im up about 10-15 pounds in compound movements since I started. eg- deadlifts, bench press, squats)

Increase endurance ( up about a few reps with the usual weight. Nothing super drastic but an improvement was noticed)

Increase in libido ( agian, I am a horn ball right now. )

Increase in mood ( hour after Drive dosages I notice an uplifting in mood. A sense of well being)

Increased pump without caffeine ( none of that panic mode where your heart is pumping on overdrive. It's cool because you feel normal while doing every day things but when you hit the gym and you hit the weights you feel PUMPED. It's good cause you can sleep at night properly too.)

Overall neat benefits. Get 2 bottles to really get it working. 2 bottles should last about 40 days and you'll reap in a ton of benefits. Do 6 caps per day till day 10 and from then you can continue on 6 caps or drop to 4.

A thing I noticed in my Drive experience is that 6 caps gives you that leaning effect with a clean diet. I started to notice the upper portions of my abs becoming slightly visible agian. I dropped my dosages to 4 and my diet got a bit out of hand and bam I lost it. So eat clean try 6 caps. Assuming your around 14-15% body fat, you'll start to see some defenition in your abs agian.

Gator Alum 03

Gator Alum 03

Awards
  • Established
I am running Drive currently. Let me tell you what Ive experienced.

First off from day 1-10 the effects start to accumulate. I noticed on day 8 or 9 my endurance was up a bit. Day 11 or 12 I noticed an increase in strength. Also while these effects that I did notice, I was looking for them. I was aware that I would get some sort of increase in strength and endurance. What I had not known about was the lifting mood and libido. I noticed that I got horny randomly throughout the day. Not the boner kind always but more of the damn I wanna bang that girl kind. Happens frequently now. So here's what you can expect from Drive

Increase in strength ( im up about 10-15 pounds in compound movements since I started. eg- deadlifts, bench press, squats)

Increase endurance ( up about a few reps with the usual weight. Nothing super drastic but an improvement was noticed)

Increase in libido ( agian, I am a horn ball right now. )

Increase in mood ( hour after Drive dosages I notice an uplifting in mood. A sense of well being)

Increased pump without caffeine ( none of that panic mode where your heart is pumping on overdrive. It's cool because you feel normal while doing every day things but when you hit the gym and you hit the weights you feel PUMPED. It's good cause you can sleep at night properly too.)

Overall neat benefits. Get 2 bottles to really get it working. 2 bottles should last about 40 days and you'll reap in a ton of benefits. Do 6 caps per day till day 10 and from then you can continue on 6 caps or drop to 4.

A thing I noticed in my Drive experience is that 6 caps gives you that leaning effect with a clean diet. I started to notice the upper portions of my abs becoming slightly visible agian. I dropped my dosages to 4 and my diet got a bit out of hand and bam I lost it. So eat clean try 6 caps. Assuming your around 14-15% body fat, you'll start to see some defenition in your abs agian.
That's some solid info. I appreciate your reply. I have read quite a few logs and the positive feedback on Drive seems to be overwhelming.

Are you running Drive alongside RPM? I started taking RPM a few weeks ago and I love it.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
That's some solid info. I appreciate your reply. I have read quite a few logs and the positive feedback on Drive seems to be overwhelming.

Are you running Drive alongside RPM? I started taking RPM a few weeks ago and I love it.
Im running it with X-factor. Im up about 3 pounds after 20 days. X-Factor takes awhile to kick in. Bout day 25-30. I take RPM once in awhile on legs day. Thats how I broke my PR of deadlifts and squats.

Gator Alum 03

Gator Alum 03

Awards
  • Established
Im running it with X-factor. Im up about 3 pounds after 20 days. X-Factor takes awhile to kick in. Bout day 25-30. I take RPM once in awhile on legs day. Thats how I broke my PR of deadlifts and squats.
Congrats. I just got done with an 8 week cycle of x-factor. I dropped about 2% bodyfat (from 12% down to 10%) and went up in just about every one of my lifts. I purchased the bulk x-factor because I was so impressed with it...

Thanks again for the info on Drive, it is greatly appreciated.

Gator Alum 03

Gator Alum 03

Awards
  • Established
Bump for any other input someone may have with Massfx/Drive.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
think it would be a solid stack as cellar said, but personally i plan on running JW/Drive

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
Ive been taking it for about 3 weeks now and its an awesome stack. This week Ive also added leviathan reloaded! So my stack is as follows, RPM, Drive, Mass fx and leviathan reloaded. Pumps are amazing, my muscles look fuller and more shredded. My libido is out of control. My weight hasnt changed much but thats a good thing cuz i started taking them a couple of weeks into my PCT. I think this stack prevented muscle loss that usually occurs after a cycle.

Gator Alum 03

Gator Alum 03

Awards
  • Established
Ive been taking it for about 3 weeks now and its an awesome stack. This week Ive also added leviathan reloaded! So my stack is as follows, RPM, Drive, Mass fx and leviathan reloaded. Pumps are amazing, my muscles look fuller and more shredded. My libido is out of control. My weight hasnt changed much but thats a good thing cuz i started taking them a couple of weeks into my post cycle therapy. I think this stack prevented muscle loss that usually occurs after a cycle.
Nice. How long are you running it for? 6-8 weeks? I have a left over bottle of Restore as well as a few bottles of 6oxo, so either one of those are a possibility as well I guess.

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
Im going for eight weeks. I forgot to mention the Restore, im taking that too. ive hit a bump in the road cuz ive been sick since yesterday its just a cold but im scaling back on the supps until i get better. I guarantee if you take the same stack you will not be dissappointed, oh and did i mention the alpha male mentality also? Its the sh!t.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
I'm doing something like this in my current stack (see signature below). I started with JW at 4 caps and am into my 4th week of it. I'm into my 2nd week of BAM at 3 caps. Mass FX is similar to a JW/BAM combo, I believe. I've also been doing 2 caps of RPM and 2 caps of Drive pre w/o only.

I love this stack. I feel great all the time...confident, happy, assertive, and in the gym I get aggressive and in the zone. Really, you cannot go wrong with any kind of combo like this.

Seems like you want to do it already, so just go for it and enjoy!

Gator Alum 03

Gator Alum 03

Awards
  • Established
I'm doing something like this in my current stack (see signature below). I started with JW at 4 caps and am into my 4th week of it. I'm into my 2nd week of BAM at 3 caps. Mass FX is similar to a JW/BAM combo, I believe. I've also been doing 2 caps of RPM and 2 caps of Drive pre w/o only.

I love this stack. I feel great all the time...confident, happy, assertive, and in the gym I get aggressive and in the zone. Really, you cannot go wrong with any kind of combo like this.

Seems like you want to do it already, so just go for it and enjoy!
Very cool. I'm 2 weeks out of my 8 week cycle of Activate Xtreme/X-factor, so i'll probably wait 4 more weeks before starting this next stack. I've heard nothing but great things about Mass FX and Drive so I wanted to incorporate the two.

Thanks to everyone for their input.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
damn- good reply!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With RPM I have been able to break nearly all my PR's, its great!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gator Alum 03

Gator Alum 03

Awards
  • Established
With RPM I have been able to break nearly all my PR's, its great!
Do you prefer RPM just pre-workout (I have been taking all 4 prior to working out) or splitting up the doses, like say...2 am 2 pre-workout?