Cut me up

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
I'm having a hard time deciding what hormonal agent to use for a cut. Right now my exercise routine consists of moderate intensity (70-75%max HR) cardio 3 times a week for 30min, and lifting 5 times a week. The diet is decent (200gr protein min), but it's hard to control what my parents bring into the house and especially what they cook for dinner, plus I'm working 10 hour days.

So I just started transdermal formestane from NP, and considering something like furazadrol, androxtreme-d (600mg ed). I'm even thinking of AMS 1-androsterone because it's got a lot of mixed reviews, some love it and says it leans them out while adding lean mass, and others who mostly have not tried it say it's just bunk crap. Their rep claims it's the dione version and needs a high dose.

I'm up for non-hormonal supps too, i've never really tried metabolism boosters so feel free to throw some out at me.

I also have 3 bottles of H-drol but not in the mood for them yet.

So let's hear what ya got.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why not use the H-Drol? It would be great for a cut. Epi is also another option.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The diet is decent (200gr protein min), but it's hard to control what my parents bring into the house and especially what they cook for dinner, plus I'm working 10 hour days.
There are no supplements that will compensate for a poor diet. Get that fixed before you waste your money on hormones.

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
Just found a bottle of Leviathan that PAL sent to me a while back, so i'm going to use it and go the natural route, plus add in some core work (planks and whatnot) 3 times a week at the end of my workouts.

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
plus i remembered that i had plans to order IXcell and intrabolic to really put the smack down on carnosine levels

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd really say the h-drol as well :) but all natural is even better really. save the hormones for when natural stops working

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
plus i remembered that i had plans to order IXcell and intrabolic to really put the smack down on carnosine levels
Nice!! Check out the log section, there a bunch of people doing 30 day logs on IntraXCell and IntrAbolic(IntraStack)! So far the feedback is VERY strong. :)

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
Nice!! Check out the log section, there a bunch of people doing 30 day logs on IntraXCell and IntrAbolic(IntraStack)! So far the feedback is VERY strong. :)
Oh I've been watching, don't worry. I've waiting to run beta-alanine again and your products are top notch. May be a little early to say this, but judging on the ingredients I would never run BA without ICXell, or intrabolic.

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
Oh I've been watching, don't worry. I've waiting to run beta-alanine again and your products are top notch. May be a little early to say this, but judging on the ingredients I would never run BA without ICXell, or intrabolic.
Awesome and thank you. :head: