I need some advice for my father-in-law...

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I know he's been busting his ass, trying to find 1-AD. I found it and decided to get him a bottle of it for a Christmas present. He's been lifting for a few years now. What I need to know is;

What is the best possible PCT stack I can get him or give him information on?

How long should he run the cycle for?

How long should be wait to run a second cycle, if he so chooses to?

What other supplements should he take while taking 1-AD?

I'd really appreciate your feedback, guys. And ladies, too.

Thanks.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
This kind of question is errrr too general. You should do some research and help him come up with a great present. Get support supplements such as cycle support would be nice.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
there's a over 35 section on here so go search that, there's plenty on ph's & ds's as well as PCT info

cheers

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
here are some things id recommend. E-form, (different retailer) Cycle Support.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
also, one bottle isn't enough for a decent cycle at the dosing you need....

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Agreed.

I find it strange how many people are looking to do the research for someone else. Do you honestly trust yourself, making decisions regarding someone else's health?

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That's why I'm turning to you guys, or at least the ones offering advice. Those who are experienced with PHs and PSs. I'll be sure to fill him in on anything else that is said within this thread. It's also common sense to consult a physician, which I'm sure he'll do.

So, I'm assuming that I'll have to get 2 bottles of 1-AD, so that he could run an appropriate cycle. Correct?

And the only support supplements needed are E-Form and Cycle Support?

I'm not sure if he has any whey protein or anything, but I'm sure that'd help.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
That's why I'm turning to you guys, or at least the ones offering advice. Those who are experienced with PHs and PSs. I'll be sure to fill him in on anything else that is said within this thread. It's also common sense to consult a physician, which I'm sure he'll do.

So, I'm assuming that I'll have to get 2 bottles of 1-AD, so that he could run an appropriate cycle. Correct?

I'm not sure if he has any whey protein or anything, but I'm sure that'd help.
you need a SERM too, it is kinda unwise to just "give" him everything. You should do some research. It is kinda weird that were guiding him this way.

Some things you may want to consider

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/66113-no-excuses-no.html

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
probably 3 bottles really. If memory serves correct, its 60 capsules per bottle at 100mg per cap. you need about 600mg to really make 1-ad "shine" so 10 days per bottle. may be able to get away with less, but its hard to say till you are taking it...

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ask Cellardude why you would need these. ;)

Just an FYI: years ago, long before all these others have come out with their designer methyls and every other god-blessed OTC PCT product and cycle support product people cycled 1-AD.

ErgoPharm (1-AD) had a PCT product called 6-OXO. It is still available. Many, many, many did just fine with these two products alone. AAMOF ErgoPharm was one of, if not the first to come out with an OTC PCT product.

You would be fine to run the 1-AD just by itself, but you will run into lethargy. That is why most used 4AD with it.

You could go with the SERM, which most consider a no brainer, but access to such is questionable at best these days. Otherwise you would be fine with 6-OXO.

I suggest that you take everything all of us say in this thread with a grain of salt. You need to educate yourself on what 1-AD really is. Then you need to educate yourself on what it will be doing to the HPTA. Then you need to educate yourself on how you go about restoring HPTA. Once you get a grip on that then you can begin researching product to assist you.

No offense to you or anyone in this thread but getting the opinion of a few anonymous message board members and then going out and doing what said members suggest is very naive and reckless. You need to perform a LOT of research