fat loss supp stack

ironraider52

Banned
Awards
im on a fat loss diet. I dont really in fact HAVE to drop bodyweight....but im sure that i will in my quest to 6% bodyfat.

but i was thinking sumthing like this:

-Optimum nutrition pro complex whey protein(post workout)
-GNC brand Mega Whey protein (pre workout)
-Isopure brand whey protein (breakfast)
-Casein protein shake (b4 bed)

thats my protein that i need/want

-GNC brand creatine monohydrate
-musletech hydroxy cut hardcore
-muscletech leukic
-musletech nanovapor

that will be pretty pricey for a month of all this stuff. so if possible i no theres alotta places online that have cheaper stuf...but i have trouble finding them.

ne one no ne where?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Nutraplanet.com

forget all that muscletech and GNC crap..
bulk monohydrate
bulk leucine
Leviathan Reloaded/DCP stack or Shred xs/DCP stack
lots of pre workout drinks/formulas there

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
could also try neovar in place of creatine mono. its got banaba in it as a nutrient partitioner, so helpful as well for carb control + leaning out

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
im on a fat loss diet. I dont really in fact HAVE to drop bodyweight....but im sure that i will in my quest to 6% bodyfat.

but i was thinking sumthing like this:

-Optimum nutrition pro complex whey protein(post workout)
-GNC brand Mega Whey protein (pre workout)
-Isopure brand whey protein (breakfast)
-Casein protein shake (b4 bed)

thats my protein that i need/want

-GNC brand creatine monohydrate
-musletech hydroxy cut hardcore
-muscletech leukic
-musletech nanovapor

that will be pretty pricey for a month of all this stuff. so if possible i no theres alotta places online that have cheaper stuf...but i have trouble finding them.

ne one no ne where?
Like stated above, you will save A LOT ordering from Nutraplanet.com instead of GNC. Plus, there are much better/cheaper options than MuscleTech.

dazilla

dazilla

Awards
  • Established
Yep forget the muscletech

I like the Leviathan Reloaded/DCP stack... and some bulk bcaa

-Protein: I like Intrapro,nectar, syntha-6, ON. I would chose a protein blend in the morning/night and more whey around workout..

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Definitely check out Nutraplanet.com and the links to the stacks in my signature, it will save you a lot of $.

Not sure why you have so many different protein powders? Is it just for variety? If you were on a budget, a whey blend (wpi/wpc) such as the ON whey as well as a casein product will be fine. Xtreme Formulations do some pretty tasty caseins.

Leviathan/DCP or ShredXSHC/DCP stack would definitely help if your diet is on par. You could also add some creatine in there if you like as well.. Bulk prices at NP.. I think its about $2.95 for 100g of tricreatine malate.

Good luck with your search.

SMOKEPALADIN

SMOKEPALADIN

Awards
  • Established
Way to many prot shakes for a cut, better to utilize whole foods and keep the metabolism REVVVVED up. I would get a nice protein blend you can use pre/post workout and in a pinch.

Not sure why you have so many different protein powders? Is it just for variety? If you were on a budget, a whey blend (wpi/wpc) such as the ON whey as well as a casein product will be fine. Xtreme Formulations do some pretty tasty caseins.
The 2.0 Choc/Pnbtr is the AWESOME! best taste out there and a great profile.

RPM/DCP/Xtend would be good on a cut.