RPN Gut Heath

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
So after getting annoyed over the past year or 2 with bloating, stomach distension, frequent washroom trips (when I eat anything similar to a cheat food) and overall stomach discomfort from most proteins...........I decided to order a bottle of Gut Health on my last NP order.
I have tried acidophilis, etc in the past but none of them really helped.So after reading countless reviews about how well it worked, plus it being on sale for 14.99 i decided it was time I tried it.

I started the dosing at 2 pills a day for the first 5 days last wednesday.

After 3 days I honestly felt like it was working in full force, i thought it may have been in my head, but theres no way. I ate buffalo chicken fajitas and beer on Friday night and went home feeling fine! No bloat, no discomfort, wasnt in the washroom all night. This really is amazing for me cause I tend to get bloated off of anything like fajitas...and especially beer.

I was away for the weekend, so the next night had olive garden..haha...very healthy weekend. Pasta usually makes me feel like my stomach will explode, but again I felt fine.:dance:

I have honestly cut my toliet trips in half (i know, too much detail....but most people who consume alot of protein totally understand). I feel/look better because my stomach is not distended, my abs look better for sure.

I have heard it takes a little bit to kick in, but I honestly am reaping the benefits of it already. If this continues I will be using this product forever. Makes me kick myself for not trying it sooner.Its soooooo nice eating a big meal and not feeling like crap cause im so bloated, or eating a nice meal before going out to a movie with my girlfriend and not having stomach discomfort.

Thanks RPN!...will keep you all updated guys
j

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Def have been thinking of picking this up for the same reasons. May have to put a bottle into my next order.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for posting me the lovely graphic Gut Health review. I can always count on you for some fun...You up for a Slick Pleasures review...hmmmmm

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for posting me the lovely graphic Gut Health review. I can always count on you for some fun...You up for a Slick Pleasures review...hmmmmm
nice...of course Christine...ill let my gf post too....haha

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
ASpire and Slick Pleasures....this should be fun!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
12 days in, and Gut Health seems to be getting better and better. I literally havent been bloated at all since ive started taking it. Stomach is looking lean as ever and ive had no stomach discomfort whatsoever. Beer and Wings today for football and no issues. Stuff is amazing. This will be a staple for me for a long time!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Glad we could help for beer and wings football night!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
since its canadian beer ill only give you 4 matt, dont want you gettin too drunk!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Minnesota

Minnesota

Awards
Thanx for the review bro!! I start my Gut Health tomorrow.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've got a 30 review due up in 6 days... be on the look out!

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
How much longer is the Gut Health on sale for?? I need to get some with my next order.

and WHEN is Slick Pleasures going to be available???? This should be fun :D

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
sounds great and great for me to because im typically in the same situation as you and this will help me look leaner, as im about to start a cutting cycle. :twisted:

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
sounds great and great for me to because im typically in the same situation as you and this will help me look leaner, as im about to start a cutting cycle. :twisted:

nice, good luck bro, lemme know how it goes.

T

timmay8989

Awards
good review, im convinced. I get the distended stomach thing alot even with small meals. ill have a bottle headed my way soon

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
good review, im convinced. I get the distended stomach thing alot even with small meals. ill have a bottle headed my way soon
if it works for you like its working for me.......you'll be very pleased bro!