Dermacrine - The Perfect Winter Supplement

Page 6 of 9 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. Correct! Was thinking of running Dermacrine and JW for 4 weeks and then follow it with Sustain for about 4 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGuyinNY View Post
    I think he means Jungle Warfare.

2. Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    Correct! Was thinking of running Dermacrine and JW for 4 weeks and then follow it with Sustain for about 4 weeks.
    That would be a good stack imo....throw in the sustain after its finished. Good stuff.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    Correct! Was thinking of running Dermacrine and JW for 4 weeks and then follow it with Sustain for about 4 weeks.
    You most definitely should be okay. I'm be stacking it with Epistane + Anabolic Pump, Epi which is a prohormone. Just in case you didn't know.

From what I was reading at NP, Dermacrine is very effective and pretty much has 'PCT' built into it. Therefore, you can stack it with pretty much anything. Especially since it's absorbed through the skin rather than ingested.

4. Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGuyinNY View Post
    You most definitely should be okay. I'm be stacking it with Epistane + Anabolic Pump, Epi which is a prohormone. Just in case you didn't know.

From what I was reading at NP, Dermacrine is very effective and pretty much has 'post cycle therapy' built into it. Therefore, you can stack it with pretty much anything. Especially since it's absorbed through the skin rather than ingested.
    Epi is a steroid... I too am guilty of loosely using the term "pro-hormone", something I need to work on as well. Pro-hormones are a thing of the past!

Did you mean SUSTAIN is very effect as post-cycle therapy? Because Dermacrine can shut you down over the course of a short cycle, without a doubt. Sustain will not shut you down, and would be the PCT solution to go with. Typically, sustain is recommended as PCT from Dermacrine. Primordial Perf has explained to us how Dermacrine won't shut you down hard like the other steroids that are currently big (such as Epi), but to play it safe, it's always best to include a PCT plan, where sustain would fit properly.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Highlanda01602 View Post
    Epi is a steroid... I too am guilty of loosely using the term "pro-hormone", something I need to work on as well. Pro-hormones are a thing of the past!

Did you mean SUSTAIN is very effect as post-cycle therapy? Because Dermacrine can shut you down over the course of a short cycle, without a doubt. Sustain will not shut you down, and would be the post cycle therapy solution to go with. Typically, sustain is recommended as PCT from Dermacrine. Primordial Perf has explained to us how Dermacrine won't shut you down hard like the other steroids that are currently big (such as Epi), but to play it safe, it's always best to include a PCT plan, where sustain would fit properly.
    Yes, Sustain is for PCT… not so much Dermacrine anymore…

We originally came out with the original Dermacrine as something that could be used for PCT for the positive effects of DHEA on GH, IGF-1 and the effects of resveratrol, ect…. But we soon found out that the DHEA was just too powerful of a hormone to be used during PCT. Our testers where having hormones levels boosted far beyond the normal range so we knew this was causing some suppression by DHEA’s conversion to its downsteam metabolites and subsequent suppression of LH/FSH. (it is basicaly like being "on")

So anyway, Dermacrine Sustain is what you want to use for PCT.

-Pp
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Highlanda01602 View Post

Did you mean SUSTAIN is very effect as post-cycle therapy? Because Dermacrine can shut you down over the course of a short cycle, without a doubt. Sustain will not shut you down, and would be the post cycle therapy solution to go with. Typically, sustain is recommended as PCT from Dermacrine. Primordial Perf has explained to us how Dermacrine won't shut you down hard like the other steroids that are currently big (such as Epi), but to play it safe, it's always best to include a PCT plan, where sustain would fit properly.
    I was planning on using Dermacrine with my Epi + AP, as well as Cycle Support, then using Sustain during PCT alongside liquid Toremifene, AX Triple Stack, Liv.52, Post Cycle Support, etc.

7. Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGuyinNY View Post
    I was planning on using Dermacrine with my Epi + AP, as well as Cycle Support, then using Sustain during post cycle therapy alongside liquid Toremifene, AX Triple Stack, Liv.52, Post Cycle Support, etc.
    Sounds like a solid cycle, for sure! An earlier post mentioned how Epi and Dermacrine are an amazing stack, with Dermacrine improving any sort of lethargy/libido loss Epi may bring. Sustain for the finish, good call. Your other post must have confused me... I thought you were going to use Dermacrine in PCT.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    But we soon found out that the DHEA was just too powerful of a hormone to be used during PCT.
    JUST TUU MUCH POWAAAAAH!

9. Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGuyinNY View Post
    I was planning on using Dermacrine with my Epi + AP, as well as Cycle Support, then using Sustain during post cycle therapy alongside liquid Toremifene, AX Triple Stack, Liv.52, Post Cycle Support, etc.
    Yep, that sounds like a killer stack.

-Pp

10. The AX triple stack might be a little suppressive for PCT. IMHO

11. Quote Originally Posted by johnyq View Post
    Awesome. Thanks john.

-Pp

12. Anyone tried running Dermacrine with JW and then follow with Sustain?

13. Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    Anyone tried running Dermacrine with JW and then follow with Sustain?
    ?

-Pp

14. Guess no one has run the combo yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    ?

-Pp

15. Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    Guess no one has run the combo yet?
    I guess not...

BTW, weve got some very cool new products in the works. Ill be posting an update soon.

-Pp

16. Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    BTW, weve got some very cool new products in the works. Ill be posting an update soon.

-Pp
    sweet, can't wait to hear what the are

17. PP (E)

It is such a pleasure to see you thriving brother!!! Lot better now then when we were getting bashed on Domesticbb.com!!!

And I can personally attest to the potency of Dermacrine as my test levels were thru the roof after a VERY long (3 months I think) cycle.

Im going to grab some more Dermacrine and some Sustain from you soon enough. Im looking forward to hearing about the new products!

babyblu

18. Quote Originally Posted by babyblu View Post
    PP (E)

It is such a pleasure to see you thriving brother!!! Lot better now then when we were getting bashed on Domesticbb.com!!!

And I can personally attest to the potency of Dermacrine as my test levels were thru the roof after a VERY long (3 months I think) cycle.

Im going to grab some more Dermacrine and some Sustain from you soon enough. Im looking forward to hearing about the new products!

babyblu

Ha! Good to see ya around bro.

-Pp

19. I can't wait to start the dermacrine. So far the 1-t is giving me pretty strong (but bearable) lethargy. About the equivalent to taking 20mg of superdrol in one dose, but doesn't quite last as long. I'm starting to wish I had got two bottles to run a full 8 weeks of both the 1-t + dermacrine, but oh well

20. PP - I know your thoughts on Formestane are that it can be too strong of an AI compared to the purposes of Dermacrine...but..could one add a low amount (3-5 gms) of formestance to either one of your products for more E control??? I'm a big fan of formestane and I would think a very low amount could contribute even more to a positive hormone profile...

21. Quote Originally Posted by Ben55 View Post
    PP - I know your thoughts on Formestane are that it can be too strong of an AI compared to the purposes of Dermacrine...but..could one add a low amount (3-5 gms) of formestance to either one of your products for more E control??? I'm a big fan of formestane and I would think a very low amount could contribute even more to a positive hormone profile...
    I think Formestane would stack well with Dermacrine if you want more E control than what the Dermacrine already has. More E control makes sense since sometimes Dermacrine can actually increase E since it has such a powerful effect on increasing T and Adione. (E usually increases proportionately to these hormones)

I just think that formestane is too powerful for most PCTs.

BTW, If you want to make your own formestane topical Id put it into our topical solution. I don’t believe you could dissolve much more powder into our current products. (They are already saturated)

-Pp

22. Hey Eric, at 4 pumps a day how long does a bottle of dermacrine normally last? And I guess too from the site it says

Use Dermacrine everyday for 2-4 weeks. We recommend taking equal time off between each cycle. For example: Use product 4 weeks, take 4 weeks off, and then repeat.
    is longer than 4 weeks a bad idea?

23. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Hey Eric, at 4 pumps a day how long does a bottle of dermacrine normally last? And I guess too from the site it says

is longer than 4 weeks a bad idea?
    The bottle should last at least 30 days at that dose.

The only reason we say "4 weeks on Dermacrine" is so your natural T levels can easily bounce back after the cycle. There is nothing wrong with staying on for longer, you just have to make sure youve got a good PCT planned. (and I think you do ;-)-

-Pp

24. Thinking of something like the following:

Week 1: Jungle Warfare and Alpha Drive
    Week 2: Jungle Warfare and Alpha Drive
    Week 3: Jungle Warfare, Dermacrine and Alpha Drive
    Week 4: Jungle Warfare, Dermacrine and Alpha Drive
    Week 5: Dermacrine and Alpha Drive
    Week 6: Dermacrine and Alpha Drive
    Week 7: Sustain and Alpha Drive
    Week 8: Sustain and Alpha Drive
    Week 9: Sustain and Alpha Drive
    Week 10: Sustain and Alpha Drive

How does this look?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dermacrine – The perfect addition to your stack
    By Eric Potratz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 188
    Last Post: 12-29-2010, 11:02 PM
  2. Whats the perfect volume for all of upper body for YOU?
    By pjorstad in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-26-2006, 11:10 PM
  3. MTV's I want the perfect body
    By SCORPIO in forum General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-09-2003, 07:25 PM
  4. moore and chirac the perfect couple
    By MadChild in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-30-2003, 03:49 AM