Week 4: Jungle Warfare, Dermacrine and Alpha Drive
    Week 5: Dermacrine and Alpha Drive
    Week 6: Dermacrine and Alpha Drive
    Week 7: Sustain and Alpha Drive
    Week 8: Sustain and Alpha Drive
    Week 9: Sustain and Alpha Drive
    Week 10: Sustain and Alpha Drive

How does this look?
    Stacking 2 ADED products is crazy IMHO. Ditch the Alpha Drive.

2. Quote Originally Posted by nelix View Post
    Whats in the Alpha Drive?

-Pp
    •   

3. EuryMAX. Proprietary Eurycoma Longifolia Ex, CYP-X. Proprietary Grapefruit Extract, Tribulus Terrestris Proprietary Furostanosides. Extract, Tribubolic. Complex (Protodioscin, Methylprotodioscin, Prototribestan and Methylprototribestan), EuryTEINS. Proprietary Glycoprotein Complex from Eurycoma Longifolia, ADED

ADED is a ATD motabolite.
    It is supresive (from memory) and contained in both Alpha Drive and Jungle... Say good by to erections.

4. OUCH! Don't want that to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by nelix View Post

ADED is a ATD motabolite.
    It is supresive (from memory) and contained in both Alpha Drive and Jungle... Say good by to erections.

5. OK, so something like this then:

Week 1: Jungle Warfare
    Week 2: Jungle Warfare
    Week 3: Jungle Warfare and Dermacrine
    Week 4: Jungle Warfare and Dermacrine
    Week 5: Dermacrine
    Week 6: Dermacrine
    Week 7: Sustain
    Week 8: Sustain
    Week 9: Sustain
    Week 10: Sustain

Quote Originally Posted by nelix View Post
    •   

6. how long does it take to start seeing results w/demacrine?

7. Within 2 weeks, possibly sooner if it is stacked with something else.

8. What do you notice at the end of 2 weeks? What changes?

9. well I'm at 2weeks now, and I saw some decent strength gains today.

10. When people talk about "i am on week 3 of my cycle and i'm seeing changes" Are there any other indicators apart from adding say 20 lbs to a bench press by the third week?

11. Quote Originally Posted by methodice View Post
    When people talk about "i am on week 3 of my cycle and i'm seeing changes" Are there any other indicators apart from adding say 20 lbs to a bench press by the third week?
    When it comes to test boosters strength and mood are effected pretty fast. The labs on the primordial website show (in a 22yo male) a boost of 77% in 2 weeks... 500% in a 31yo and 110% in a 44yo...

Other "changes" might include oily skin and aggression.

There are other details like DHEA etc on there website.

12. Quote Originally Posted by methodice View Post
    When people talk about "i am on week 3 of my cycle and i'm seeing changes" Are there any other indicators apart from adding say 20 lbs to a bench press by the third week?
    A lot of guys notice an incredible spike in appetite while on Dermacrine (around the 2nd – 3rd week) along with a little more aggression or possibly irritability.

-Pp

13. There is a lot of good info on Dermacrine in this thread that should be bumped, and for those that are interested, our new Phyto-Testosterone is the perfect product to stack with Dermacrine.

-Pp

14. That does sound like a good combo for a spring recomp too

15. For all those waitin on their Dermacrine - Some of the ingredients got held up in Customs, which has set us back...

All Dermacrine back orders should be shipping early this week. (4 & 5th)

-Pp

16. I can personally vouch for Phyto-Test, lovely product, does what it claims. Going to post a review when done. Double dosing this baby would be mm m mmmmm good!

Much Love,

Neoborn

17. Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    Guys, we just threw up a "BUY ONE, GET ONE" offer thats good for the next 72 hrs.

Order directly from Primordial, buy one Dermacrine at regular price, and get one totaly free. Just enter "FREE DERMACRINE" into the comments section on the last order page.

For more info on Dermacrine check out this thread -
    Buy one, Get one Dermacrine FREE until Friday the 18th!

Thanks!

-Pp
    OH SNAPZ. I just may have to do this, although I won't be cycling again until who-knows-when-how-whatamItalkingaboutBUYTHISNOW

18. Quote Originally Posted by Highlanda01602 View Post
    OH SNAPZ. I just may have to do this, although I won't be cycling again until who-knows-when-how-whatamItalkingaboutBUYTHISNOW
    Well the Derma has a shelf life of about a 18 months... ;-)

-Pp

19. buy on get one now thats my kind of deal

20. I understand why the DHEA is good but why do you put pregnenalone in Dermacrine. What does it add to the product?? Does it help increase gains? Thanks

21. Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    Well the Derma has a shelf life of about a 18 months... ;-)

-Pp
    Just to take it a step further... how will the solution react if frozen? Aside from the separation of the componants, which is an easy fix with hot water and spanish-festival-maraca shaking, do you think it's worth it? Have yet to freeze a topical solution for long-term storage(probably right around that 18 month mark).

Sticking some P-Plex bottles in the freezer, and they could sure use some buddies to chat with for a few years.

22. Quote Originally Posted by AML View Post
    I understand why the DHEA is good but why do you put pregnenalone in Dermacrine. What does it add to the product?? Does it help increase gains? Thanks
    The pregnenolone provides some mental benefits in and of itself, but it also helps balance with the DHEA and reduce some of the side effects. Most importantly, pregnenolone readily converts to progesterone, which reduces 5a-reductase and the formation of DHT thus preventing any problems with hair loss.

I’m not so sure on the freezer storage... stuff would fall out of solution and likely stick to the sides of the containers pretty bad. It might permanently mess up the emulsion too.

-Pp

23. This stuff is lovely! Highly recommended for young and old alike! Had a lovely libido boost etc with this.

Guys if you used this stuff and found it's a stand up product feel free to post a review etc etc over on bb.com to get the word out!

This company is top notch!

24. Its that time again...

-Pp

25. anyone get this through canada customs?

26. [QUOTE=Primordial Perf;1135750]A lot of guys notice an incredible spike in appetite while on Dermacrine (around the 2nd – 3rd week) along with a little more aggression or possibly irritability.

-Pp[/QUOTEWhat causes the spike in appetite and aggession ?

27. [QUOTE=wheels;1557251]
    Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    A lot of guys notice an incredible spike in appetite while on Dermacrine (around the 2nd – 3rd week) along with a little more aggression or possibly irritability.

-Pp[/QUOTEWhat causes the spike in appetite and aggession ?
    The appetite is increased by the increase in metabolism and protein retention. Plus, none of the hormones in Dermacrine put stress on the liver, so you don’t get the typical reduction in appetite associated with a lot of methylated pro-hormones.

The aggression/motivational energy is probably caused by the neuro-active hormones DHEA, pregnenolone and their metabolites.

-Pp

28. [QUOTE=Primordial Perf;1557364]
    Quote Originally Posted by wheels View Post

The appetite is increased by the increase in metabolism and protein retention. Plus, none of the hormones in Dermacrine put stress on the liver, so you don’t get the typical reduction in appetite associated with a lot of methylated pro-hormones.

The aggression/motivational energy is probably caused by the neuro-active hormones DHEA, pregnenolone and their metabolites.

-Pp
    Is Deamacrine consider a PH because of the amount of dhea that makes to your bloodstream ?

29. [QUOTE=wheels;1559102]
    Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    Is Deamacrine consider a PH because of the amount of dhea that makes to your bloodstream ?
    Dermacrine contains DHEA and pregnenolone which are both pro-hormones… and can both be suppressive at a high enough dose. [such as the dose in Dermacrine]

-Pp

30. Just dropped the price $10 on Dermacrine AND improved the formula –

-Pp
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dermacrine – The perfect addition to your stack
    By Eric Potratz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 188
    Last Post: 12-29-2010, 11:02 PM
  2. Whats the perfect volume for all of upper body for YOU?
    By pjorstad in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-26-2006, 11:10 PM
  3. MTV's I want the perfect body
    By SCORPIO in forum General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-09-2003, 07:25 PM
  4. moore and chirac the perfect couple
    By MadChild in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-30-2003, 03:49 AM