Dermacrine - The Perfect Winter Supplement

Page 3 of 9 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by NateWA View Post
    I was wondering if I was going to stack this with jungle warfare would it be better to get regular or sustain?
    Jungle warfare seems like something that would stack well with the Dermacrine.

    -Pp


  2. I wish there was more feedback around here about your products. But I jumped in and ordered one of each.

    I've wanted to give sustain a run for a long time, but I figured what the hell, and will try each one out. Once my log for diesel nut ends, I'll put one up for dermacrine.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by johnyq View Post
    I wish there was more feedback around here about your products. But I jumped in and ordered one of each.

    I've wanted to give sustain a run for a long time, but I figured what the hell, and will try each one out. Once my log for diesel nut ends, I'll put one up for dermacrine.
    Sounds great bro... keep us updated.

    -Pp

  4. I have a question regarding to apply direction. i usually do cardio in the morning and i sweat a lot, my shirts are always like soak in water when i finish cardio.
    If i apply sustain when i wake up will that influence the effect?
    From i wake up to doing cardio is about 1hr.
    Thanks Pp

  5. Quote Originally Posted by davidcyt View Post
    I have a question regarding to apply direction. i usually do cardio in the morning and i sweat a lot, my shirts are always like soak in water when i finish cardio.
    If i apply sustain when i wake up will that influence the effect?
    From i wake up to doing cardio is about 1hr.
    Thanks Pp
    Id say you would be best off doing cardio, showering, then applying the Sustain.

    -Pp
    •   
       


  6. I need to try this stuff. Gotta have a sale!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    Id say you would be best off doing cardio, showering, then applying the Sustain.

    -Pp
    Thanks for the answer. I read from your website, someone get insomia even apply at 7:30 AM is that possible?

  8. PP,
    How would you compare Dermacrine to transdermal Formestane? To the best of my knowledge, Dermacrine seems to be more effective when addressing direct recomposition through increased test, while Formestane is more geared towards estrogen control, in tern relating to increased test levels.

    For simplicity, which product would you say has a better impact on recovery and muscle composition? I train with a lot of running and crossfit, and I'm about to give Formestane + Activate Xtreme a go. Would I be better suited with Dermacrine + Activate Xtreme?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by davidcyt View Post
    Thanks for the answer. I read from your website, someone get insomia even apply at 7:30 AM is that possible?
    This is very rare... especially if you have some kind of weight lifting regimen or physical activity you participating in. Most men actually find themselves sleeping better while on Dermacrine.

    -Pp

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Highlanda01602 View Post
    PP,
    How would you compare Dermacrine to transdermal Formestane? To the best of my knowledge, Dermacrine seems to be more effective when addressing direct recomposition through increased test, while Formestane is more geared towards estrogen control, in tern relating to increased test levels.

    For simplicity, which product would you say has a better impact on recovery and muscle composition? I train with a lot of running and crossfit, and I'm about to give Formestane + Activate Xtreme a go. Would I be better suited with Dermacrine + Activate Xtreme?
    Formestane and Dermacrine are quite different products for different uses, as you pointed out. Formestane is too strong of an anti-estrogen IMO which will likely end up hurting athletic performance (glycogen metabolism) and making athletes more injury prone from the negative effect on joints by estrogen deprivation.

    Dermacrine keeps estrogen in a normal range which is desirable for the athlete and it keeps the anabolic and androgenic hormones high that help an athlete maintain aggressive mental focus and fast muscle repair & recovery. It probably beats many steroids for its endurance and athletic performance enhancing abilities without weighing a user down with excessive bodyweight. (ie. excessive sodium/water/glycogen retention)

    -Pp

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    This is very rare... especially if you have some kind of weight lifting regimen or physical activity you participating in. Most men actually find themselves sleeping better while on Dermacrine.

    -Pp
    You mean someone on Sustain sleeping better right?
    i just purchased Sustain two mins ago...haha

  12. Quote Originally Posted by davidcyt View Post
    You mean someone on Sustain sleeping better right?
    i just purchased Sustain two mins ago...haha
    Opps, thought you were talking about Dermacrine...but either way you should be fine on Sustain. Some guys notice a "rush" or feeling of excitement after putting on the Sustain so that might be a reason to only put the product on in the morning.... but this feeling may be totally psychological.

    -Pp

  13. I never had any issues with sleep with Derm or Sustain fwiw.

  14. Could you take a peek in your forum please primordial performance Got some q's there.

  15. Right now i am running a stack of trans formestane with diesel test hardcore and trib test extreme...and im loving it btw! Once my form runs out i was thinking about using one of your products as a sort of pct. Mainly because im loving the libido boost right now and i dont want a repound effect from coming off of these products. Doi you think Sustain or regular Dermacrine would be a good option for me?

  16. As a tac-on question to deadlifter's question, who is stacking Form/DTHC/Tribulus - What if he were to sub the Form for Dermacrine? Would Dermacrine stacked with a booster such as DTHC or Activate Xtreme be advisable?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by deadlifter25 View Post
    Right now i am running a stack of trans formestane with diesel test hardcore and trib test extreme...and im loving it btw! Once my form runs out i was thinking about using one of your products as a sort of post cycle therapy. Mainly because im loving the libido boost right now and i dont want a repound effect from coming off of these products. Doi you think Sustain or regular Dermacrine would be a good option for me?
    Sustain would be the PCT choice.

    -Pp

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Highlanda01602 View Post
    As a tac-on question to deadlifter's question, who is stacking Form/DTHC/Tribulus - What if he were to sub the Form for Dermacrine? Would Dermacrine stacked with a booster such as DTHC or Activate Xtreme be advisable?
    What are the ingredients in these other formulas?

    -Pp

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    What are the ingredients in these other formulas?

    -Pp
    Form is just transdermal formestane. DTHC is this plus some other things:

    Proprietary Blend:
    1671 mg **
    Gelatinized Maca Root
    Epimedium (Horny Goat Weed) (min 20% Icariin)
    Nettle Root (Urtica dioica)
    Avena Sativa (standardized for Avenacosides A&B)
    Lecithin
    Di-Indlyl-Methane (DIM)
    Panax Ginseng
    Rhodiola Rosea
    Rosemary
    Tongkat Ali (Eurycoma Longifolia Jack)
    Dodder Seed
    Gynostemma
    Cnidium Monnieri
    Bioperine

  20. And activate xtreme is just an extract of stinging nettle root I believe.

    Neither DTHC or Act xtreme overlap with Dermacrine or Sustain so you could stack a Primordial product with either one imo...

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Highlanda01602 View Post
    As a tac-on question to deadlifter's question, who is stacking Form/DTHC/Tribulus - What if he were to sub the Form for Dermacrine? Would Dermacrine stacked with a booster such as DTHC or Activate Xtreme be advisable?

    Yeah, I don’t see a problem using either product with Dermacrine, but I think other pro-hormone type products stack best with it. (activate extreme has a couple pro-hormones doesnt it?)

    The DTHC seems like something that would stack better with the Sustain… for natural stimulation of testosterone.

    -Pp

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    Yeah, I don’t see a problem using either product with Dermacrine, but I think other pro-hormone type products stack best with it. (activate extreme has a couple pro-hormones doesnt it?)

    The DTHC seems like something that would stack better with the Sustain… for natural stimulation of testosterone.

    -Pp
    True, I hear ya on stacking it with other PH's (read some feedback here and there about how guys love the results/libido it brings to say, an Epidrol cycle), but I'm actually not into PH at the moment... a lighter version with minimal sides however, such as your Dermacrine, definitly interests me though.
    Just for knowledge - no active PH's in activate xtreme (just a test boosting product, but regarded as one of the better ones out there). Diesel Test Hardcore competes with it, in a way.

    So, if I were to stack Dermacrine (saving Sustain for a sudo-pct type deal afterwards) with something of no PH signifigance, such as an OTC test booster, is there anything I should avoid? I'm assuming no, but just thought I'd ask for clarification!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Highlanda01602 View Post
    True, I hear ya on stacking it with other PH's (read some feedback here and there about how guys love the results/libido it brings to say, an Epidrol cycle), but I'm actually not into PH at the moment... a lighter version with minimal sides however, such as your Dermacrine, definitly interests me though.
    Just for knowledge - no active PH's in activate xtreme (just a test boosting product, but regarded as one of the better ones out there). Diesel Test Hardcore competes with it, in a way.

    So, if I were to stack Dermacrine (saving Sustain for a sudo-post cycle therapy type deal afterwards) with something of no PH signifigance, such as an OTC test booster, is there anything I should avoid? I'm assuming no, but just thought I'd ask for clarification!

    Your right I think I had Activate confused with another product. So yes, your plan sounds solid!

    -Pp

  24. I have Epistane, HDrol, and Havoc on hand as well as PheraPlex. Just from what I've read, Dermacrine would stack well with the Epistane, Havoc, or HDrol without being too suppresive, right? Would I be ok with Post Cycle Support by AI and Sustain with an NHA stack with either of those 3 stacks? I know I couldn't with the Phera as I have a serm for that already. Thoughts?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    I have Epistane, HDrol, and Havoc on hand as well as PheraPlex. Just from what I've read, Dermacrine would stack well with the Epistane, Havoc, or HDrol without being too suppresive, right? Would I be ok with Post Cycle Support by AI and Sustain with an NHA stack with either of those 3 stacks? I know I couldn't with the Phera as I have a serm for that already. Thoughts?
    It not so much what PH your taking as it is the length of time you are on that will determine the amount you are “shut down”. IMO, pro-hormones can be just as suppressive as AAS. (assuming the same half-life) For example, a non-aromatizing AAS would be just as suppressive as a non-aromatizing pro-hormone… just like a lightly aromatizing AAS like Boldenone is just as suppressive as some of the lighter pro-hormones on the market. It’s all relative and just because something is legal doesn’t mean it’s less suppressive.

    So to answer your question, I think that you could run a combo of any of those products long as you kept the length of the cycle under 6 weeks. Sustain, perhaps combined with a typical SERM or T booster would be fine for PCT.

    -Pp
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Dermacrine – The perfect addition to your stack
    By Eric Potratz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 188
    Last Post: 12-29-2010, 10:02 PM
  2. Whats the perfect volume for all of upper body for YOU?
    By pjorstad in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-26-2006, 10:10 PM
  3. MTV's I want the perfect body
    By SCORPIO in forum General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-09-2003, 06:25 PM
  4. moore and chirac the perfect couple
    By MadChild in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-30-2003, 02:49 AM
Log in
Log in