Dermacrine - The Perfect Winter Supplement

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Winter time is closing in, and soon it will be time for holiday feasts and winter weight gain.

Hopefully, those that choose to lift heavy and eat smart will gain more muscle than fat. But those who choose to take things one step further, will be using Dermacrine Liqua-Vade to help partition those extra calories towards maximum muscle growth and minimal fat storage.

The anabolic & fat burning effects of Dermacrine are delivered primarily through the main ingredient, DHEA, which readily converts to muscle building hormones such as androstenediol, androstenedione and androstenetriol AND thermogenic fat burning hormones such as 7-beta and 7-keto DHEA. This creates a hormonal synergy which switches you into “lean muscle growth mode” instead of “hibernation fat storage mode” so typical with the holidays.

The estrogenic metabolites of DHEA are minimized and blocked with a potent dose of 99% pure Resveratrol, 7,8 Benzoflavone, and Chrysin. Now, you can create the ultimate hormonal milieu with one product – utilizing our new Liqua-Vade Delivery technology to deliver the key ingredients about 20x more efficiently than regular pils or tablets.

With a balanced blend bio-identical hormonal precursors and natural plant extracts, Dermacrine gives you the prefect boost in mental intensity, strength, and body composition improvement.

Turn on anabolism and ignite the metabolism with Dermacrine.

-Pp

NOTE: Post edited for the new Dermacrine Liqua-Vade on 11/25/09 .

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I can't wait to jump on the bottle I have. I will stocking up on this when my funds permit lol. I opened the bottle and it smells great.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Would this be good for a 33yo guy? Why have I read so much so-so to negative stuff about DHEA?

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Difference between this and the sustain version?

Much Love,

Neoborn

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Would this be good for a 33yo guy? Why have I read so much so-so to negative stuff about DHEA?
What sort of negative stuff have you read?

I image some of problems from DHEA arise from its potential estrogenic metabolites, but we’ve been able to control this with the resveratrol and 7,8 benzoflavone. Plus since the DHEA in our formula is going through the skin it’s metabolized more efficiently than a pill and is more rapidly converted to other androgens such as testosterone (because of the concentrated steroidogenic enzymatic activity in the skin)

-Pp

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Big Bump for the PP team and their products. I'll be picking up a bottle of each (D & DS) soon. Going to run the sustain with 20mg nolva for PCT, and then use the derm around December/january for a boost this winter. I'm looking forward to it :)

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
How is it labeled? Just curious if it will get past Canadian customs..

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What sort of negative stuff have you read?

I image some of problems from DHEA arise from its potential estrogenic metabolites, but we’ve been able to control this with the resveratrol and 7,8 benzoflavone. Plus since the DHEA in our formula is going through the skin it’s metabolized more efficiently than a pill and is more rapidly converted to other androgens such as testosterone (because of the concentrated steroidogenic enzymatic activity in the skin)

-Pp
Well, that it plain doesn't work, or that it's too mild to have much effect on healthy men, and yes, the conversion to estrogen. Hair growth, too.

I guess your transdermal delivery bypasses the effectiveness issue, theoretcally, and the other ingredients suppress estrogen, like you say.

I'm not busting your balls, just interested. :)

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Difference between this and the sustain version?

Much Love,

Neoborn
Well, both products will increase T levels. The main difference is Dermacrine directly supplies the precursor hormones, and Sustain causes your body to produce its own hormones.

The original Dermacrine has the DHEA and pregnenolone, which make it a pro-hormone product that can either be used alone for a cycle or stacked with other pro-hormones. It’s also used at a lower dose for long-term HRT regimens.

The Sustain does not have the DHEA or preg and has a higher dose of resveratrol and 7,8 benzoflavone. It is designed for increasing LH/FSH and stimulating T production from the testes so it’s a good for PCT or as a safe standalone T stimulator. (Whereas as the original Dermacrine can eventually suppress your natural T production)

-Pp

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'll give the sustain a try as soon as its up on nutraplanet. Has anyone had sucess running it alone pct instead of nolva? I actually haven't used nolva or clomid for a long time and get by with formestane or atd/ and lean x or reduce for cort reduction. So basically I'm asking if sustain could repair hpta as fast as form or atd.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I'll give the sustain a try as soon as its up on nutraplanet. Has anyone had sucess running it alone post cycle therapy instead of nolva? I actually haven't used nolva or clomid for a long time and get by with formestane or atd/ and lean x or reduce for cort reduction. So basically I'm asking if sustain could repair hpta as fast as form or atd.
I will let u know when I get done with my next cycle. I plan to use it in place of the traditional SERM's.
:woohoo:

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I think I'll give Dermacrine Sustain a go at some point. Thanks for the explanation man :thumbsup:

Much Love.

Neoborn

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
What do you think about Dermacrine Sustain as a standalone to clear up gyno? Big market there it seems.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What do you think about Dermacrine Sustain as a standalone to clear up gyno? Big market there it seems.
Honestly I think you would have better success with some of the stronger AI's such as formestane or ATD if your trying to reverse gyno...

Sustain doesn’t actually bring E levels down that far, but it keeps your E levels in a good healthy range.

-Pp

Mrskorpion

Awards
What about if you aren't on any supps besides, creatine, bcaa's and RPM, what gains could you expect from just using Dermacrine for a 4 week cycle? Also, would I have to do PCT for it? I am currently a hiker but I would like to increase muscle mass and lean body mass. thanks

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What about if you aren't on any supps besides, creatine, bcaa's and RPM, what gains could you expect from just using Dermacrine for a 4 week cycle? Also, would I have to do post cycle therapy for it? I am currently a hiker but I would like to increase muscle mass and lean body mass. thanks
Dermacrine would be a fine addition to your supplement regimen. If you only did 2-4 week cycles then you wouldn’t really need a PCT, but it certainly would keep things running optimally if you switched to Sustain during your Dermacrine off period.

You would probably notice that you could hike much more frequently and for longer periods of time since your body would be repairing faster… this extra training and the increased thermogenesis from the product itself could help you burn excess body fat. The increase in appetite would allow you to eat more protein which would then foster further muscle gains.

-Pp

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do we have an idea of how much the PP stuff will be going for on NP? Dtill getting a blank page by the way :(

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Eric u guys plan on hooking up with nutraplanet and start selling ur products here? I sure hope so!!!

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Eric u guys plan on hooking up with nutraplanet and start selling ur products here? I sure hope so!!!
Yes, they should have our products ready to sell soon...

-Pp

nelix

Awards
  • Established
Green Tea Extract (50% EGCG), Coleus Forskohlii (40% Forskolin), 5-AT (7-hydroxy 17B-dihydro dehydroepiandrosterone), 7OH (7-hydroxy-dehydroepiandrosterone)

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Green Tea Extract (50% EGCG), Coleus Forskohlii (40% Forskolin), 5-AT (7-hydroxy 17B-dihydro dehydroepiandrosterone), 7OH (7-hydroxy-dehydroepiandrosterone)
We actually designed our Tea-3 to be stacked with the DermaTherm.... as none of the ingredients would overlap.

You would probably be fine with the DermaTherm and lean extreme it probably will just be a little 7-DHEA metabolite heavy.

-Pp

nelix

Awards
  • Established
We actually designed our Tea-3 to be stacked with the DermaTherm.... as none of the ingredients would overlap.

You would probably be fine with the DermaTherm and lean extreme it probably will just be a little 7-DHEA metabolite heavy.

-Pp
I figure there is such a thing as not enough cortisol? How likely is this?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I figure there is such a thing as not enough cortisol? How likely is this?
Yes there is such a thing. Its called Addison's disease and the general result is inflammation where Prednisone Or hydrocortisone are prescribed (cortisone = cortisol)

However, anti-cortisol activity doesn’t necessarily mean a reduction in cortisol levels. Instead, the DHEA metabolites antagonize the effects of cortisol. More specifically, they block and ameliorate (improve & reorganize) the effects of cortisol so it becomes less damaging and more repairing. DHEA’s effects on total cortisol levels are pretty minor.

-Pp

davidcyt

davidcyt

Awards
Dermacrine would be a fine addition to your supplement regimen. If you only did 2-4 week cycles then you wouldn’t really need a post cycle therapy, but it certainly would keep things running optimally if you switched to Sustain during your Dermacrine off period.
-Pp
Does the mean Dermacrine is a very mild PH that wont cause shut down? Thanks

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Does the mean Dermacrine is a very mild PH that wont cause shut down? Thanks
I wouldn’t say it’s very mild… it definitely pushes your hormones well past the normal physiological range. It certainly can cause shutdown, and even 2-4 weeks is long enough to cause a little inhibition. But a 2-4 week cycle isn’t really long enough to necessitate a PCT since your body will bounce back on its own fairly quickly. (within a week or so)

-Pp

davidcyt

davidcyt

Awards
I wouldn’t say it’s very mild… it definitely pushes your hormones well past the normal physiological range. It certainly can cause shutdown, and even 2-4 weeks is long enough to cause a little inhibition. But a 2-4 week cycle isn’t really long enough to necessitate a post cycle therapy since your body will bounce back on its own fairly quickly. (within a week or so)

-Pp
Understood, thanks. Usually what kind of lean muscle gain we can expect in a 4 weeks cycle?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Understood, thanks. Usually what kind of lean muscle gain we can expect in a 4 weeks cycle?

If you using Dermacrine alone I wouldn’t expect big weight gains. Its going to improve body composition more than anything else... so as you lose a couple lbs of body fat you will gain a couple lbs of lean mass and your weight will stay the same.

I can recall one instance where a guy dropped 2% in BF in 4 weeks without making any changes to his diet or workout program.

If you’re looking for some more gains in size consider stacking Dermacrine with any number of the various oral pro-hormones… or maybe even a methoxyflavone/edcdysterone sup.

-Pp

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
David, run a search for my logs. I did one where I stacked Dermacrine with Epidrol (epi clone). Worked out quite well. I also noticed physical signs of shutdown were virtually non-existent when I stacked the epi compound with Dermacrine compared to when I did not stack with the Derm.

davidcyt

davidcyt

Awards
Thanks man, your answers are really helpful and i think i will give sustain a try first. :cheers:
btw.Sustain will in NP soon as well, right?

davidcyt

davidcyt

Awards
David, run a search for my logs. I did one where I stacked Dermacrine with Epidrol (epi clone). Worked out quite well. I also noticed physical signs of shutdown were virtually non-existent when I stacked the epi compound with Dermacrine compared to when I did not stack with the Derm.
Thanks man, but i just finished my epi in Sep, i think i will stay off PH or anabolic steroids this year and stack Dermacrine with other things next year.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks man, your answers are really helpful and i think i will give sustain a try first. :cheers:
btw.Sustain will in NP soon as well, right?
Yep, they should be stocking it soon.

-Pp

NateWA

NateWA

Awards
  • Established
would you recommend dermacrine for a 21 year old? I read something about supplementing DHEA in men in their early 20s isnt as helpful as it is for older men.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
would you recommend dermacrine for a 21 year old? I read something about supplementing DHEA in men in their early 20s isnt as helpful as it is for older men.
I have noticed feedback with the older gentlemen has been very good. However feedback from guy younger (in their 20's) has been pretty positive as well. It's possible it is just more effective in the older guys but that should be obvious as hormone levels in the older guys are naturally declining. So this would be true of any PH/PS.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
If you guys are looking for big gains stack this product with a PH and you really won't be disappointed. I have run Epi in the past w/o Dermacrine and it killed my libido and made me lethargic. Travis's log inspired me to give Dermacrine a shot with my last Epi run and I had neither of these problems and I really noticed the extra boost it gave me. Sustain is an amazing product too, I will be using it as a staple in my PCT from now on. I'm glad to see that Nutra will finally be selling this line of products.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yep, just what travis said.... older guys always tend to notice more from hormonal drugs & supps because their hormone levels are already fairly low.

-Pp

NateWA

NateWA

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering if I was going to stack this with jungle warfare would it be better to get regular or sustain?