Dermacrine - The Perfect Winter Supplement

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.24%

I ran a 4 week Dermacrine, followed by sustained sustain. I am on my second botle of sustain and have tapered the dose down to just half the recomended dosage. I have had a better experience with sustain than dermacrine. The D wasn't bad mind you no real side effects to worry about for me but I had a better response to sustain. I have not updated my log recently but will try to get to it soon with some pics. My results have mainly been noticeable leaner especially around the very stubborn lower abb fat that I have never really been able to shed as well as a constant state of fullness. Probably at 41 a lower dose will provide good results since nat test is already diminished. Good stuff!

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.42%

Quote Originally Posted by Bering C View Post
    I ran a 4 week Dermacrine, followed by sustained sustain. I am on my second botle of sustain and have tapered the dose down to just half the recomended dosage. I have had a better experience with sustain than dermacrine. The D wasn't bad mind you no real side effects to worry about for me but I had a better response to sustain. I have not updated my log recently but will try to get to it soon with some pics. My results have mainly been noticeable leaner especially around the very stubborn lower abb fat that I have never really been able to shed as well as a constant state of fullness. Probably at 41 a lower dose will provide good results since nat test is already diminished. Good stuff!
    thanks for the review
  3. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.16%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

How long are you planning on running Sustain for?

Curious why you didn't get better results with the Dermacrine compared to the Sustain? Did you combine the Dermacrine with anything else?

Quote Originally Posted by Bering C View Post
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.39%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    IMO, pro-hormones can be just as suppressive as anabolic steroids. (assuming the same half-life) For example, a non-aromatizing AAS would be just as suppressive as a non-aromatizing pro-hormone… just like a lightly aromatizing AAS like Boldenone is just as suppressive as some of the lighter pro-hormones on the market. It’s all relative and just because something is legal doesn’t mean it’s less suppressive.

-Pp
    Without reading much of this thread I am going to respond to the part I underlined. I'm not sure I understand what you are saying. Pro-hormones are converted to steroids through enzymes in the body. So I see no real difference between the two besides the conversion.....
  5. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.25%

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Without reading much of this thread I am going to respond to the part I underlined. I'm not sure I understand what you are saying. Pro-hormones are converted to steroids through enzymes in the body. So I see no real difference between the two besides the conversion.....
    Right, I think we are on the same page here…

I was basically saying all pro-hormones, pro-steroids, and steroids can essentially have the same potential to cause muscle growth and induce side effects. Just because something is a “pro-hormone” doesn’t mean it’s less effective or less suppressive than a “steroid”.

For example, 150mg/week of Testosterone is probably as suppressive as a regular 5 pump dose of Dermacrine. (ie a high enough dose of DHEA as a pro-hormone is as suppressive as testosterone as a steroid)

-Pp
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.92%

I have commented before and will again, This is a top notch company, everything from good customer service(VERY knowledgeable when I asked questions on the phone), lightning fast shipping, and effective products, I have used all three of their transdermals, and they meet product claims(Increased leanness,libido, strength, and overall well being)

Just putting the word out because they do not sell(as of yet) to online stores, so they don't get the attention they deserve.
  7. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.24%

Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    How long are you planning on running Sustain for?

Curious why you didn't get better results with the Dermacrine compared to the Sustain? Did you combine the Dermacrine with anything else?
    Dermacrine was solo as was Sustain. I can't really answer your question as to why sustain SEEMED to work better. I definitly got results with D. I have used PH in the past and whiile I have gotten good results I always seem to get the same or better with a product that increases test on a more natural level. Could be age related, I also have been running sustain for around 10 weeks now following 4 weeks of D so it could be just that long of elevated test levels. I might keep running sustain I have not decided yet. I can say that I feel great, have lots of energy and this time of year tends to be super busy for me with very long sesions of work sometimes lasting up to 48 hrs plus add to that the serious riding that will be happening as soon as we get some more snow, I think sustain will be a part of the staples now. My wife has had great results with Tea-3 and Derma and is now willing to put some pics up.
  8. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.16%

I have to agree with you!

Accidentally came across this thread the other day and then checked out their website. Cannot wait for my Dermacrine and Dermacrine Sustain stack I am going to run in January.

Quote Originally Posted by evan View Post
    I have commented before and will again, This is a top notch company, everything from good customer service(VERY knowledgeable when I asked questions on the phone), lightning fast shipping, and effective products, I have used all three of their transdermals, and they meet product claims(Increased leanness,libido, strength, and overall well being)

Just putting the word out because they do not sell(as of yet) to online stores, so they don't get the attention they deserve.
  9. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.16%

Primordial Perf - How long is it recommended to run Sustain? Bering C seemed to indicate the longer he runs it, the better the results.
  10. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.25%

Primordial Perf - How long is it recommended to run Sustain? Bering C seemed to indicate the longer he runs it, the better the results.
    Yes, Sustain can be a long-term supplement for overall health and hormonal optimization.

Whether or not testosterone continues to rise I couldn’t say, but resveratrol has a myriad of health benefits that are likely contributing to BeringC's good results. (increased cardiovascular health, insulin sensitivity, positive mitochondrial modulation, ect)

-Pp
  11. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.51%

PP, I have been meaning to ask you this but I thought at some point you mentioned Dermacrine stacked with another oral or whatever can act somewhat like HCG. Could you explain that a little more if I am recollecting that correctly?

I noticed when I used the Dermacrine with an oral only cycle testicular atrophy was much much less noticeable then without it. Maybe it was just luck though...
  12. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.25%

Quote Originally Posted by Travis View Post
    PP, I have been meaning to ask you this but I thought at some point you mentioned Dermacrine stacked with another oral or whatever can act somewhat like HCG. Could you explain that a little more if I am recollecting that correctly?

I noticed when I used the Dermacrine with an oral only cycle testicular atrophy was much much less noticeable then without it. Maybe it was just luck though...
    I don’t think any of our products can quite match up to hCG.

However, I did write an article for Meso about modulating AR binding with opioid antagonists to prevent suppression of LH from anabolic steroids but that was a totally different deal…

-Pp
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.02%

Formestane and Dermacrine are quite different products for different uses, as you pointed out. Formestane is too strong of an anti-estrogen IMO which will likely end up hurting athletic performance (glycogen metabolism) and making athletes more injury prone from the negative effect on joints by estrogen deprivation.

Dermacrine keeps estrogen in a normal range which is desirable for the athlete and it keeps the anabolic and androgenic hormones high that help an athlete maintain aggressive mental focus and fast muscle repair & recovery. It probably beats many steroids for its endurance and athletic performance enhancing abilities without weighing a user down with excessive bodyweight. (ie. excessive sodium/water/glycogen retention)

-Pp
    I can attest to this, I did a dermacrine cycle back in the spring when I was training for a submission wrestling tourney. The biggest thing I noticed (besides the libido increase) was stamina. I started passing up all the guys in my weight class in stamina and by the end of the 8 weeks we trained for I was beating guys who were better than me just because they would tire out faster.
  14. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.16%

From what you have seen so far and along the lines of what BeringC indicated, is it more effective to just start with the Sustain instead of doing the Dermacrine for 4 weeks?

Yes, Sustain can be a long-term supplement for overall health and hormonal optimization.

Whether or not testosterone continues to rise I couldn’t say, but resveratrol has a myriad of health benefits that are likely contributing to BeringC's good results. (increased cardiovascular health, insulin sensitivity, positive mitochondrial modulation, ect)

-Pp
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.02%

From what you have seen so far and along the lines of what BeringC indicated, is it more effective to just start with the Sustain instead of doing the Dermacrine for 4 weeks?
    I have read many Dermacrine logs, on here, Elite, and PP's website. I've also used Dermacrine and Sustain myself.

It seems like Dermacrine varies in strength depending on how your body reacts to the DHEA, but in general Dermacrine is the stronger product. If you want max gains I would say Dermacrine is your best bet. If you are afraid of PH products and you want the maximum natural Test production then just using Sustain is a better bet. For most people I would say 4 weeks of Dermacrine, then 4 weeks of Sustain for max gains, as opposed to 8 weeks of Sustain.

PP you agree?
  16. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.25%

Quote Originally Posted by DMac View Post
    I have read many Dermacrine logs, on here, Elite, and PP's website. I've also used Dermacrine and Sustain myself.

It seems like Dermacrine varies in strength depending on how your body reacts to the DHEA, but in general Dermacrine is the stronger product. If you want max gains I would say Dermacrine is your best bet. If you are afraid of PH products and you want the maximum natural Test production then just using Sustain is a better bet. For most people I would say 4 weeks of Dermacrine, then 4 weeks of Sustain for max gains, as opposed to 8 weeks of Sustain.

PP you agree?
    Yeah, I would say this is true.

I also think that Sustain tends to be a better product for overall health, libido and sexual performance, whereas Dermacrine tends to be better for increasing strength and gym performance because of its ability to push hormone levels past normal physiological levels. It’s a little more hardcore.

-Pp
  17. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.16%

4 weeks of Dermacrine followed with Sustain then should be solid stack.

Primordial Perf - Now the question is what is the best duration of using Sustain? Also, after the use of stack, should you take a break for several weeks before running Dermacrine again?

I am thinking of adding in Restore too when I start the Sustain.

Yeah, I would say this is true.

I also think that Sustain tends to be a better product for overall health, libido and sexual performance, whereas Dermacrine tends to be better for increasing strength and gym performance because of its ability to push hormone levels past normal physiological levels. It’s a little more hardcore.

-Pp
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.47%

What about 6 weeks of pulsing epistane and taking Dermacrine everyday and then follow up with 4 weeks of sustain? Also, if you guys think that this will work - what about using in conjunction with bulk powerful? I have got a ton of the old stuff left over.

Thanks
    Last edited by eagleba; 11-28-2007 at 10:24 AM. Reason: another question
  19. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.25%

4 weeks of Dermacrine followed with Sustain then should be solid stack.

Primordial Perf - Now the question is what is the best duration of using Sustain? Also, after the use of stack, should you take a break for several weeks before running Dermacrine again?

I am thinking of adding in Restore too when I start the Sustain.
    Yes I think taking slightly more time on Sustain than Dermacrine would be a good idea if you plan on cycling the two for a long time. This way you can be sure you’re not compromising your natural T production. (say 6 weeks sustain, then 4 weeks Dermacrine, ect)

-Pp
  20. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.25%

Quote Originally Posted by eagleba View Post
    What about 6 weeks of pulsing epistane and taking Dermacrine everyday and then follow up with 4 weeks of sustain? Also, if you guys think that this will work - what about using in conjunction with bulk powerful? I have got a ton of the old stuff left over.

Thanks
    Yes, from what I’ve heard an epistane and Dermacrine stack is great... I think the Dermacrine really compliments the epistane with its slightly more androgenic and estrogenic properties which would help lead to more muscular gains. I know guys have successfully ran Sustain as PCT for this stack too.

-Pp
  21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.47%

Great, thanks for the information. What about pulsing epistane, though? Still good idea?
  22. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.25%

Great, thanks for the information. What about pulsing epistane, though? Still good idea?
    Honestly Im not too sure what all this pulsing is about on AM... anyone?

-Pp
  23. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.53%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Honestly Im not too sure what all this pulsing is about on AM... anyone?

-Pp
    Pulsing is the term that explains a dosing method of steroids, taking dosages (for example) 2 days on, 1 day off. Theoretically, it reduces shutdown and allows you to run the cycle for longer periods of time, something that is a rarity with methylated steroids.
  24. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.53%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I also have a question for you...
    Just ordered my first Dermacrine, very excited..

I was reading how the application is best put on the upper shoulders and back, as this "is where the hormones act"... with transdermal Formestane, the point was to just get it onto light-skinned areas, such as upper thighs, behind knees, ect.

I plan on going by the instructions and applying Dermacrine to the upper chest, shoulders and back, but I thought it was just interesting on how it is best put in some areas... is there any revelance to it, or was it just chosen because of the location being simple to remember for users?
  25. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.25%

Quote Originally Posted by Highlanda01602 View Post
    I also have a question for you...
    Just ordered my first Dermacrine, very excited..

I was reading how the application is best put on the upper shoulders and back, as this "is where the hormones act"... with transdermal Formestane, the point was to just get it onto light-skinned areas, such as upper thighs, behind knees, ect.

I plan on going by the instructions and applying Dermacrine to the upper chest, shoulders and back, but I thought it was just interesting on how it is best put in some areas... is there any revelance to it, or was it just chosen because of the location being simple to remember for users?
    The shoulder and upper back skin has an especially high concentration of steroidogenic enzymes. In fact all areas of the skin which have larger pores or areas where you may have had acne as a teenager have a higher concentration of the 3b HSD, 17b HSH, and lyase enzymes which convert DHEA to more active hormones. (Adione, Adiol, 7-alpha, 7-keto, ect)

-Pp
  26. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.47%

As Highlanda mentioned, pulsing is simply a way to reduce some of the negatives associated with steriods/ prohormones. I have tried Phera plex and epistane and the gains were awesome. The side effects were hard on me - specifically lethargy. This is why I am interested in pulsing and your thread has me interested and motivated. Thanks
  27. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.25%

As Highlanda mentioned, pulsing is simply a way to reduce some of the negatives associated with steriods/ prohormones. I have tried Phera plex and epistane and the gains were awesome. The side effects were hard on me - specifically lethargy. This is why I am interested in pulsing and your thread has me interested and motivated. Thanks
    I figured it was something along these lines.

I’ve always been a fan of 2-4 week burst cycles, it’s a great way to kick start gains without causing too much trouble for recovery. I can see how the pulse would help keep the PH’s from building up too high and causing side effects, but I doubt it really limits the amount of suppression.

-Pp
  28. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.16%

So you mean 4 weeks of Dermacrine, then 6 weeks of Dermacrine Sustain, but before doing another 4 weeks then of Dermacrine , wouldn't you want to take a break from it?

Yes I think taking slightly more time on Sustain than Dermacrine would be a good idea if you plan on cycling the two for a long time. This way you can be sure you’re not compromising your natural T production. (say 6 weeks sustain, then 4 weeks Dermacrine, ect)

-Pp
  29. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.25%

So you mean 4 weeks of Dermacrine, then 6 weeks of Dermacrine Sustain, but before doing another 4 weeks then of Dermacrine , wouldn't you want to take a break from it?
    Nope. The Sustain is the break... there are no hormones in it, so no suppression.

-Pp
  30. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.53%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Just pondering... what if one were to up the dosage of Dermacrine? Say, twice the recommended dosage. Would that increase results? I'm not interested in other steroids/PH's due to the weight gain, so stacking with for example Epistane just isn't in my goals.
  31. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.25%

Just pondering... what if one were to up the dosage of Dermacrine? Say, twice the recommended dosage. Would that increase results? I'm not interested in other steroids/PH's due to the weight gain, so stacking with for example Epistane just isn't in my goals.
    I thought epistane didnt produce big weight gains?

I wouldnt double the dose of Dermacrine. If anything you may find your sweet spot at a lower dose. Upping the dose will likely just cause anxiety from excessive DHEA levels without a whole lot more in gains.

-Pp
  32. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.53%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I thought epistane didnt produce big weight gains?

I wouldnt double the dose of Dermacrine. If anything you may find your sweet spot at a lower dose. Upping the dose will likely just cause anxiety from excessive DHEA levels without a whole lot more in gains.

-Pp
    gotcha.... note taken!
  33. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.25%

gotcha.... note taken!
    No prob... let us know how it goes if you decide to run this.

-Pp
  34. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.42%

thanks PP, i applied sustain today, and i did feel great!
    got another question. i am planing to run Dermacrine with Tbol next year, will that be a good combo?
  35. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.51%

Quote Originally Posted by davidcyt View Post
    thanks PP, i applied sustain today, and i did feel great!
    got another question. i am planing to run Dermacrine with Tbol next year, will that be a good combo?
    I think that would be a good stack. I think anything relatively dry would stack well with Dermacrine (epi, havoc, halodrol, tbol, etc).
  36. constant recomp
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.59%
    Achievements Posting Pro

-Pp
    respect.....it's not every day you see a company telling someone NOT to up the dose of their products, and suggest a lower dose. Obviously, if he doubled the dose, you would make double the money off him but you are looking out for his best interest. Good stuff
  37. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.25%

Quote Originally Posted by Skircus7 View Post
    respect.....it's not every day you see a company telling someone NOT to up the dose of their products, and suggest a lower dose. Obviously, if he doubled the dose, you would make double the money off him but you are looking out for his best interest. Good stuff
    Well thank you.

Yes, I do think Tbol and Dermacrine would be a great stack... but Ive always been a fan of Anavar. :-)

-Pp
  38. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.45%

I'm starting a dermacrine log this weekend. I'll be running it along side MST's ZMK and somnidren-GH, and possibly leviathan reloaded. I have sustain lined up for the month following.
  39. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.73%

Quote Originally Posted by Travis View Post

In case you were wondering......

I'm testing this idea out too. I'm not using the safest product around, but I was curious as to how well Dermacrine would work with this.
  40. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.25%

Quote Originally Posted by slow-mun View Post
    In case you were wondering......

I'm testing this idea out too. I'm not using the safest product around, but I was curious as to how well Dermacrine would work with this.
    Dermacrine with Mass Tabs? Those sound like something that may be better stacked with the Sustain – for natural stimulation of testosterone.

Ive always liked to see original Dermacrine stacked with epistane, halodrol, superdrol type PH sups.

-Pp

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dermacrine – The perfect addition to your stack
    By Eric Potratz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 188
    Last Post: 12-29-2010, 11:02 PM
  2. Whats the perfect volume for all of upper body for YOU?
    By pjorstad in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-26-2006, 11:10 PM
  3. MTV's I want the perfect body
    By SCORPIO in forum General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-09-2003, 07:25 PM
  4. moore and chirac the perfect couple
    By MadChild in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-30-2003, 03:49 AM