Dermacrine - The Perfect Winter Supplement

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by davidcyt View Post
    Thanks man, your answers are really helpful and i think i will give sustain a try first.
    btw.Sustain will in NP soon as well, right?
    Yep, they should be stocking it soon.

-Pp

2. Registered User

would you recommend dermacrine for a 21 year old? I read something about supplementing DHEA in men in their early 20s isnt as helpful as it is for older men.
  3. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NateWA View Post
    would you recommend dermacrine for a 21 year old? I read something about supplementing DHEA in men in their early 20s isnt as helpful as it is for older men.
    I have noticed feedback with the older gentlemen has been very good. However feedback from guy younger (in their 20's) has been pretty positive as well. It's possible it is just more effective in the older guys but that should be obvious as hormone levels in the older guys are naturally declining. So this would be true of any PH/PS.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

If you guys are looking for big gains stack this product with a PH and you really won't be disappointed. I have run Epi in the past w/o Dermacrine and it killed my libido and made me lethargic. Travis's log inspired me to give Dermacrine a shot with my last Epi run and I had neither of these problems and I really noticed the extra boost it gave me. Sustain is an amazing product too, I will be using it as a staple in my PCT from now on. I'm glad to see that Nutra will finally be selling this line of products.
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

Yep, just what travis said.... older guys always tend to notice more from hormonal drugs & supps because their hormone levels are already fairly low.

-Pp
  6. Registered User

thanks I'll be getting some then.
  7. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

thanks I'll be getting some then.
    Thats great bro... let us know how it goes.

-Pp
  8. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by gogo View Post
    How is it labeled? Just curious if it will get past Canadian customs..
    Just curious because of the dhea...
  9. Registered User

I was wondering if I was going to stack this with jungle warfare would it be better to get regular or sustain?
  10. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by gogo View Post
    Just curious because of the dhea...
    Yes, the DHEA is listed on the bottle in the ingredients list.

-Pp
  11. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

I was wondering if I was going to stack this with jungle warfare would it be better to get regular or sustain?
    Jungle warfare seems like something that would stack well with the Dermacrine.

-Pp
  12. Registered User

I wish there was more feedback around here about your products. But I jumped in and ordered one of each.

I've wanted to give sustain a run for a long time, but I figured what the hell, and will try each one out. Once my log for diesel nut ends, I'll put one up for dermacrine.
  13. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by johnyq View Post
    I wish there was more feedback around here about your products. But I jumped in and ordered one of each.

I've wanted to give sustain a run for a long time, but I figured what the hell, and will try each one out. Once my log for diesel nut ends, I'll put one up for dermacrine.
    Sounds great bro... keep us updated.

-Pp
  14. Registered User

I have a question regarding to apply direction. i usually do cardio in the morning and i sweat a lot, my shirts are always like soak in water when i finish cardio.
    If i apply sustain when i wake up will that influence the effect?
    From i wake up to doing cardio is about 1hr.
    Thanks Pp
  15. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

I have a question regarding to apply direction. i usually do cardio in the morning and i sweat a lot, my shirts are always like soak in water when i finish cardio.
    If i apply sustain when i wake up will that influence the effect?
    From i wake up to doing cardio is about 1hr.
    Thanks Pp
    Id say you would be best off doing cardio, showering, then applying the Sustain.

-Pp
  16. Registered User

I need to try this stuff. Gotta have a sale!
  17. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    Id say you would be best off doing cardio, showering, then applying the Sustain.

-Pp
    Thanks for the answer. I read from your website, someone get insomia even apply at 7:30 AM is that possible?
  18. Registered User

PP,
    How would you compare Dermacrine to transdermal Formestane? To the best of my knowledge, Dermacrine seems to be more effective when addressing direct recomposition through increased test, while Formestane is more geared towards estrogen control, in tern relating to increased test levels.

For simplicity, which product would you say has a better impact on recovery and muscle composition? I train with a lot of running and crossfit, and I'm about to give Formestane + Activate Xtreme a go. Would I be better suited with Dermacrine + Activate Xtreme?
  19. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

Thanks for the answer. I read from your website, someone get insomia even apply at 7:30 AM is that possible?
    This is very rare... especially if you have some kind of weight lifting regimen or physical activity you participating in. Most men actually find themselves sleeping better while on Dermacrine.

-Pp
  20. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Highlanda01602 View Post
    PP,
    How would you compare Dermacrine to transdermal Formestane? To the best of my knowledge, Dermacrine seems to be more effective when addressing direct recomposition through increased test, while Formestane is more geared towards estrogen control, in tern relating to increased test levels.

For simplicity, which product would you say has a better impact on recovery and muscle composition? I train with a lot of running and crossfit, and I'm about to give Formestane + Activate Xtreme a go. Would I be better suited with Dermacrine + Activate Xtreme?
    Formestane and Dermacrine are quite different products for different uses, as you pointed out. Formestane is too strong of an anti-estrogen IMO which will likely end up hurting athletic performance (glycogen metabolism) and making athletes more injury prone from the negative effect on joints by estrogen deprivation.

Dermacrine keeps estrogen in a normal range which is desirable for the athlete and it keeps the anabolic and androgenic hormones high that help an athlete maintain aggressive mental focus and fast muscle repair & recovery. It probably beats many steroids for its endurance and athletic performance enhancing abilities without weighing a user down with excessive bodyweight. (ie. excessive sodium/water/glycogen retention)

-Pp
  21. Registered User

This is very rare... especially if you have some kind of weight lifting regimen or physical activity you participating in. Most men actually find themselves sleeping better while on Dermacrine.

-Pp
    You mean someone on Sustain sleeping better right?
    i just purchased Sustain two mins ago...haha
  22. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

You mean someone on Sustain sleeping better right?
    i just purchased Sustain two mins ago...haha
    Opps, thought you were talking about Dermacrine...but either way you should be fine on Sustain. Some guys notice a "rush" or feeling of excitement after putting on the Sustain so that might be a reason to only put the product on in the morning.... but this feeling may be totally psychological.

-Pp
  23. Banned

I never had any issues with sleep with Derm or Sustain fwiw.
  24. Registered User

Could you take a peek in your forum please primordial performance Got some q's there.
  25. Registered User

Right now i am running a stack of trans formestane with diesel test hardcore and trib test extreme...and im loving it btw! Once my form runs out i was thinking about using one of your products as a sort of pct. Mainly because im loving the libido boost right now and i dont want a repound effect from coming off of these products. Doi you think Sustain or regular Dermacrine would be a good option for me?
  26. Registered User

As a tac-on question to deadlifter's question, who is stacking Form/DTHC/Tribulus - What if he were to sub the Form for Dermacrine? Would Dermacrine stacked with a booster such as DTHC or Activate Xtreme be advisable?
  27. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by deadlifter25 View Post
    Right now i am running a stack of trans formestane with diesel test hardcore and trib test extreme...and im loving it btw! Once my form runs out i was thinking about using one of your products as a sort of post cycle therapy. Mainly because im loving the libido boost right now and i dont want a repound effect from coming off of these products. Doi you think Sustain or regular Dermacrine would be a good option for me?
    Sustain would be the PCT choice.

-Pp
  28. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

As a tac-on question to deadlifter's question, who is stacking Form/DTHC/Tribulus - What if he were to sub the Form for Dermacrine? Would Dermacrine stacked with a booster such as DTHC or Activate Xtreme be advisable?
    What are the ingredients in these other formulas?

-Pp
  29. Banned

What are the ingredients in these other formulas?

-Pp
    Form is just transdermal formestane. DTHC is this plus some other things:

Proprietary Blend:
    1671 mg **
    Gelatinized Maca Root
    Epimedium (Horny Goat Weed) (min 20% Icariin)
    Nettle Root (Urtica dioica)
    Avena Sativa (standardized for Avenacosides A&B)
    Lecithin
    Di-Indlyl-Methane (DIM)
    Panax Ginseng
    Rhodiola Rosea
    Rosemary
    Tongkat Ali (Eurycoma Longifolia Jack)
    Dodder Seed
    Gynostemma
    Cnidium Monnieri
    Bioperine
  30. Banned

And activate xtreme is just an extract of stinging nettle root I believe.

Neither DTHC or Act xtreme overlap with Dermacrine or Sustain so you could stack a Primordial product with either one imo...
  31. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

Yeah, I don’t see a problem using either product with Dermacrine, but I think other pro-hormone type products stack best with it. (activate extreme has a couple pro-hormones doesnt it?)

The DTHC seems like something that would stack better with the Sustain… for natural stimulation of testosterone.

-Pp
  32. Registered User

Yeah, I don’t see a problem using either product with Dermacrine, but I think other pro-hormone type products stack best with it. (activate extreme has a couple pro-hormones doesnt it?)

The DTHC seems like something that would stack better with the Sustain… for natural stimulation of testosterone.

-Pp
    True, I hear ya on stacking it with other PH's (read some feedback here and there about how guys love the results/libido it brings to say, an Epidrol cycle), but I'm actually not into PH at the moment... a lighter version with minimal sides however, such as your Dermacrine, definitly interests me though.
    Just for knowledge - no active PH's in activate xtreme (just a test boosting product, but regarded as one of the better ones out there). Diesel Test Hardcore competes with it, in a way.

So, if I were to stack Dermacrine (saving Sustain for a sudo-pct type deal afterwards) with something of no PH signifigance, such as an OTC test booster, is there anything I should avoid? I'm assuming no, but just thought I'd ask for clarification!
  33. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

True, I hear ya on stacking it with other PH's (read some feedback here and there about how guys love the results/libido it brings to say, an Epidrol cycle), but I'm actually not into PH at the moment... a lighter version with minimal sides however, such as your Dermacrine, definitly interests me though.
    Just for knowledge - no active PH's in activate xtreme (just a test boosting product, but regarded as one of the better ones out there). Diesel Test Hardcore competes with it, in a way.

So, if I were to stack Dermacrine (saving Sustain for a sudo-post cycle therapy type deal afterwards) with something of no PH signifigance, such as an OTC test booster, is there anything I should avoid? I'm assuming no, but just thought I'd ask for clarification!

Your right I think I had Activate confused with another product. So yes, your plan sounds solid!

-Pp
  34. Registered User

I have Epistane, HDrol, and Havoc on hand as well as PheraPlex. Just from what I've read, Dermacrine would stack well with the Epistane, Havoc, or HDrol without being too suppresive, right? Would I be ok with Post Cycle Support by AI and Sustain with an NHA stack with either of those 3 stacks? I know I couldn't with the Phera as I have a serm for that already. Thoughts?
  35. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    I have Epistane, HDrol, and Havoc on hand as well as PheraPlex. Just from what I've read, Dermacrine would stack well with the Epistane, Havoc, or HDrol without being too suppresive, right? Would I be ok with Post Cycle Support by AI and Sustain with an NHA stack with either of those 3 stacks? I know I couldn't with the Phera as I have a serm for that already. Thoughts?
    It not so much what PH your taking as it is the length of time you are on that will determine the amount you are “shut down”. IMO, pro-hormones can be just as suppressive as AAS. (assuming the same half-life) For example, a non-aromatizing AAS would be just as suppressive as a non-aromatizing pro-hormone… just like a lightly aromatizing AAS like Boldenone is just as suppressive as some of the lighter pro-hormones on the market. It’s all relative and just because something is legal doesn’t mean it’s less suppressive.

So to answer your question, I think that you could run a combo of any of those products long as you kept the length of the cycle under 6 weeks. Sustain, perhaps combined with a typical SERM or T booster would be fine for PCT.

-Pp
  36. Registered User

It not so much what PH your taking as it is the length of time you are on that will determine the amount you are “shut down”. IMO, pro-hormones can be just as suppressive as anabolic steroids. (assuming the same half-life) For example, a non-aromatizing AAS would be just as suppressive as a non-aromatizing pro-hormone… just like a lightly aromatizing AAS like Boldenone is just as suppressive as some of the lighter pro-hormones on the market. It’s all relative and just because something is legal doesn’t mean it’s less suppressive.

So to answer your question, I think that you could run a combo of any of those products long as you kept the length of the cycle under 6 weeks. Sustain, perhaps combined with a typical SERM or T booster would be fine for post cycle therapy.

-Pp
    Right, totally understand. I'm definitely sticking to 4 weeks for the most part and want to stay away from SERMS if possible due to fear of buying in light of recent events. I'm thinking of starting with HDrol stacked with Dermacrine, followed by PCT by AI and Sustain with a NHA stack. Thanks for the reply.
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Right, totally understand. I'm definitely sticking to 4 weeks for the most part and want to stay away from SERMS if possible due to fear of buying in light of recent events. I'm thinking of starting with HDrol stacked with Dermacrine, followed by post cycle therapy by AI and Sustain with a NHA stack. Thanks for the reply.
    That sounds like a good stack, I'm sure you'll enjoy it and bounce back quick in PCT. I usually get lethargic on H-drol and the Dermacrine def. helps in that department.
  38. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Botch View Post
    That sounds like a good stack, I'm sure you'll enjoy it and bounce back quick in post cycle therapy. I usually get lethargic on H-drol and the Dermacrine def. helps in that department.

Thanks for the reply bro. Did you have any recomp effect with HDrol or was it primarily mass? I think the Dermacrine and the Sustain should give me both with the HDrol? Did you dose @ 50mg or 75mg?
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Thanks for the reply bro. Did you have any recomp effect with HDrol or was it primarily mass? I think the Dermacrine and the Sustain should give me both with the HDrol? Did you dose @ 50mg or 75mg?
    I was on a bulk w/ low body fat so no recomp but a gain of 7 lbs. The picture in my avatar is 3/4's of the way through my cycle so that should give you an idea of where I am at. I ran the H-drol at 50mg venturing to 75mg only a few days. If you are looking for a body recomp. then these products are perfectly suited to aid you in achieving that goal so long as your diet and training are in order first.
  40. Registered User

Just came across Dermacrine and from what I have seen so far, it looks quite impressive.

Currently running Activate Xtreme, Alpha Drive XL, and Restore. Have surgery scheduled in late January, but already planning for the following stack to help jump start my workouts afterwards:

Dermacrine:
    4 weeks

Dermacrine Sustain and Restore:
    4 weeks

Anyone else done this type of cycle so far?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dermacrine – The perfect addition to your stack
    By Eric Potratz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 188
    Last Post: 12-29-2010, 09:02 PM
  2. Whats the perfect volume for all of upper body for YOU?
    By pjorstad in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-26-2006, 09:10 PM
  3. MTV's I want the perfect body
    By SCORPIO in forum General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-09-2003, 05:25 PM
  4. moore and chirac the perfect couple
    By MadChild in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-30-2003, 01:49 AM