Heartburn from RPM

Grant

Awards
  • Established
I have been taking RPM for about 5 days and I love it, best energy supplement I have taken, but I get heartburn when I use it(I have only taken it on an empty stomach, 3 caps when I wake up). Would taking it with a little food help this? I know I might not get as big of an energy kick but thats fine as long as it doesn't interfere with the Icariin.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
food or osteo-c- it gets rid of heartburn :)

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
i here ya buddy. i get it pretty bad. Nearly threw up ath teh gym tonghit. i seem to be very prone to heartburn. I normaly have preworkout shake about 5pm, 4 RPM's at 6 then workout at 7pm. Maybe i need to change things around. Any ideas Lanbane?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Up your water....If I dont drink alot of water to wash down my pills I get that sometimes....

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
i normaly suck down a good point while im taking the pills plus i go through a litre or two while im working out.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Are you doing the 5 pm shake at that time for any particular reason?

If the workout is at 7 pm, you could try using your RPM at about 6 and your shake at about 6:30 pm.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Are you doing the 5 pm shake at that time for any particular reason?

If the workout is at 7 pm, you could try using your RPM at about 6 and your shake at about 6:30 pm.
well basicaly i dont like the bloat i get from the shake so i take it at 5 to give it achance to settle down by teh time i get in the gym. i guess i could try taking the rpm first then the shake. I leave work at 6:30. Home by 7. Gym by 7:05.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
What kind of protein are you using?

You could try to include Cissus in w/ the RPM if indeed it is heartburn you're experiencing.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
try a different protein....Gut Health is doing wonders for my bloat too....

Drink a toooooooooooon of water and you wont get that rpm heartburn, trust me

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Also, if it's at all possible, you could switch the shake out w/ a small amount of whole food, and follow the suggestion I made above regarding timing?

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Also, if it's at all possible, you could switch the shake out w/ a small amount of whole food, and follow the suggestion I made above regarding timing?
my shake is normaly about 50grams scottish oats + 30-40gm protein (ON Whey). I'll try taking in more water. Maybe suck down on an extra bottle while im on the train home so by the time i get to the gym hopefuly the heartburn doesn't strike.

idelaluzi

Awards
to those who experience heartburn during workouts...I'm right there with you. This is a problem I've been battling for a long time with no real solution. The next time I see my doctor, I'm going to ask for some prescription to help with the situation.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
food or osteo-c- it gets rid of heartburn :)
I agree 100%, when I had my peptic ulcer, Dirk sent me a bottle of Osteo-C, within a week I was starting to feel 75% better, within 2 weeks I was over my peptic ulcer. It did a better job than any of the medication that I had been taking prior to using the Osteo-C!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 2
Male Anti-Aging Medicine 12
matt8483 Nutrition / Health 27
warpyfunch Anabolics 9
Supplements 4