Awards
Phenibut XT
Leviathan Reloaded
Poseidon
Focus XT
PowerFULL
Pslin

was considering changing the Powerfull to drive and the Pslin to AP

I recently cleaned up my diet. And i know my carb intake with AP. i wanted to see how Pslin compared.

I had lost 17 pounds over the summer but gained 7 back since gettin back to the city and not finding a good gym in time. I'm training again now in mixed martial arts and I edit video. I need supplements that will help strength, endurance, and focus while shedding some blubber. I'm 5'8 180 and wouldn't mind the weight if it was all muscle. My staples are xtend, poseidon, protein, and multi-v. I also use sesathin but my bottle's almost out.

I need as much feed back as possible, these supplements add up$$$

thanks
Bisi

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Havent tried pfull or p-slin. but that doesnt matter considering your trying to change to drive and AP. Ive tried both.

Drive
-Increased libido
-Increased endurance
-Increased strength (5-10 pounds)
-Increased pumps
-Sense of Euphoria (good overall well being feeling)
-Leaning out effect ( I leaned out on a clean bulk, started seeing upper portion of abs with a clean sensible diet)

AP
-Pumps all day, considering youve tried p-slin you should know
-After a few weeks of constantly taking it, your muscles are swollen (pumped)
-Gains you can keep.

AP is also a weaker form of p-slin, p-slin was designed for pre-work out purposes, AP is a all day kinda supplement of a weaker form designed to keep that pumped look all day.

Adding both should be a great addition. make sure you pick up 2 bottles of Drive. It's a little costly but the benefits are good and up to par with pfull. Do 6 caps per day to see the benefits, you can ramp it down to 4 caps after day 10 but I like 6 caps per day.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
I haven't given Drive a full go, but I wouldn't stack it and Pslin together, just based on the fact that drive requires an empty stomach where as Pslin is all about carb loading. I've never tried them together, but since they are both preWO, I wouldn't think they would not be great together. If anyone has tried them together, please chime in.

DB2000

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I haven't given Drive a full go, but I wouldn't stack it and Pslin together, just based on the fact that drive requires an empty stomach where as Pslin is all about carb loading. I've never tried them together, but since they are both preWO, I wouldn't think they would not be great together. If anyone has tried them together, please chime in.

DB2000
I take Drive on a full stomach sometimes. You could always do this

Drive 1 hour pre workout on empty stomach. 30 min later take p-slin. eat 15 minutes later, wait 15 minutes and hit the gym. I never found it a problem to take Drive with some food. I usually however do Drive first then food 20-30 minutes afterwards.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
A DRIVE and POWERFULL combo would be great!

Whatever you decide, keep the POWERFULL in the stack. Also, check out JBONO's RPM / POWERFULL / POSEIDON stack here - 6 Week Mass Cycle. He's loving it and is making awesome gains! You cannot go wrong with those 3!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you want to gain some seriouse strength and muscle while losing soe fat then a Drive/IGF-2/Neovar or a Drive/IGF-2/P-Slin would be the stack for you. The Drive will definetly keep your strength and "drive" to workout up, the IGF-2 will help you recover and sleep better (increasing growth hormone levels) which will up your strength, and the Neovar or P-slin will help you put your carbs to better use, meaning more muscle and less chances for fat gain.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
i thing the question is ifg1 or powerfull. drive is in another category. l however drive/powerfull or drive/ifg2 would be great together. without or without "ap or pslin"

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i thing the question is ifg1 or powerfull. drive is in another category. l however drive/powerfull or drive/ifg2 would be great together. without or without "ap or pslin"
IGF-2 plus Drive is phenomenal:woohoo:

DB2000
Plsin is a Pre workout meal supplement not pre workout supplement. This gives you plenty of time to take other supplements. The way I see it if you are eating Pre workout Pslin is a SIMPLE addition and does not conflict with any supplements.

I usually eat my pre workout meal 2 hours before the gym or some times 1.5 hours.

for example:

Pslin at 12 pm
12:15 eat 70grams carbs from complex sources 40 grams protein
1:30- I do not use Drive but I do use a combo of Forsalean, PowerFULL, Beta A, adrenaline, and green tea.
1:45-2pm- Workout out.

You get the best from both world.

If you are using WMS with PSLIN, I would do this

12pm Pslin
12:15 WMS/20-grams whey isolate or concentrate or BCAA's/Creatine/beta A
12:45- your favorite pre workout combo which can be drive
1pm workout

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
good protocol there Jacob...may try that in the future

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
I have never taken drive. But I have followed the logs, and read about it. I am taking Powerfull right now and I love it. It gives you a great feeling, keeps the muscles feeling full after a nights sleep, and the sleep is also great. Comparing the two i would personally go with the powerfull. I think the spike in the HGH will help you with your fat loss, and aid greatly in the building of muscle. Also if you are on a limited sleep scheduel you will get more out of your sleep. As far as the pslin I dont know alot about is so I am not gonna comment on that half of your question haha. Good luck bro.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Plsin is a Pre workout meal supplement not pre workout supplement. This gives you plenty of time to take other supplements. The way I see it if you are eating Pre workout Pslin is a SIMPLE addition and does not comflict with any supplements.

I usually eat my pre workout meal 2 hours before the gym or some times 1.5 hours.

for example:

Pslin at 12 pm
1:30- I do not use Drive but I do use a combo of Forsalean, PowerFULL, Beta A, adrenaline, and green tea.

12pm Pslin
1pm workout
Hmmmmm.... intersting. I have a bottle of Drive and a bottle of Pslin on the way. You may have just conviced me to try them together, perhaps with some Powerfull. Hmmmmmm..... sounds log worthy.

LT*

LT*

Awards
  • Established
Plsin is a Pre workout meal supplement not pre workout supplement. This gives you plenty of time to take other supplements. The way I see it if you are eating Pre workout Pslin is a SIMPLE addition and does not comflict with any supplements.

for example:

Pslin at 12 pm

12pm Pslin
1pm workout

New favorite of mine is Drive and RPM taken about an hour or so pre workout, and then P-Slin with 30g wms and 30g Supercarb taken about 45 minutes pre workout with Xtend and SWELL and CEE.
Then during the workout, more Xtend with poseidon with 30g of WMS to sip on.

This combo is giving me some of the best workout of my life. pricey, but well worth it.

This combo is giving me some of the best workout of my life. pricey, but well worth it.
Priceless wouldn't you say. You feel accomplished everytime you leave the weight room. I'm sure your recovery from workout to workout is insane!

PSLIN stimulates Real energy along with stuffing your muscle cells with glucose(glycogen). We all know that Glycogens best friend is the molecule water. Glycogen plus water equals super muscle hydration creating a VERY anabolic enviroment needed for recovery, stamina and muscle growth.

I stand by my word that PSLIN mg per mg is the worlds strongest natural anabolic.