purple wraath vs xtend

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
as far as anti catabolism and pro anabolism, which product do you think would be better for the price? i do plan on megadosing these too.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
not sure exactly but I think L-Leucine is the main EAA for anti catabolism. As far as both go, either seems good. PW doesnt seem to disclose their formula as it is a blend. They have BA and CM but it's underdosed so it really wont do that much for you. in terms of BA and CM. X-tend also underdosed. but they disclose the amount of L-Leucine. Id say pick one of these, buy some nutraplanet bulk BCAA and then mega dose it. Id recommend PW because ive tried it, flavors alright, not great though. Maybe xtend flavor is better.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
both are solid...cellar there is no ba in xtend.

I like both....tend to use xtend cause watermelon is amazing

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm, i may try that. i don't quite mind the under dosed BA and CM, because i am also getting it from Xtinguisher from max muscle, but that seems more cost efficient to take these and a regular dose and then mega dose NP bulk. thanks for the advice.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
both are great. xtend is just bcaa's, purple wraath in my opinion is better because it covers all the bases, everything!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
doogans Supplements 29
Supplements 31
ryaroberts Supplements 7
Supplements 15
Supplements 36