Help My first Niacin flush

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
OK im alittle freaked out right now, i had been taking Posiedon for awhile now and never really got a full blown flush. I just got back from working out and mixed 1 scoop of poseidon in 8 oz of water with 2 scoops of Xtend. About 10 minutes after i drank it my face started to feel hot and weird. I took off my sweater and i have bright red patches on my arm, my neck and on my back... My entire body isnt red just these patches and my face is hot Is this the niacine flush or do i got some sort of weird rash.. The red patches are itchy.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
It used to happen to us everytime we took Synthatrex. It's okay!

Perfectly normal. Its good to take before a workout because you dont notice the flush as much when your movin weight

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Yeah its just caused by blood vessel increasing there capacity towards your skin, nothing to worry about. I personally enjoy the feeling, when i am expecting it.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
cant say ive experienced a true niacin flush myself... what are the benefiets tho'?

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Ah Yes, The Niacin flush. I usually take it before my workout. You don't notice it as much and it feels good when your slinging the iron. I have some of the "clumpy" Vasoxplode and it does the same thing to me. :head:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
cant say ive experienced a true niacin flush myself... what are the benefiets tho'?
Detox. There's been a few studies to show it to raise growth hormone levels.

I like to get "the flush" in the morning and at night because it will help you "feel it" faster with stimulants and sleep aids.

Personally, I love getting a little flush. But if you get it, hate it, and wanna get rid of it, all you gotta do is drink a tall glass of water and eat something.

djl

Awards
  • Established
What you do is run outside with your shirt off (regardless of temperature) screaming there's an acid leak, everyone run!!!!

Actually, now that it's cooler out (or should be), going outside with a flush-on should help you out a little, ease some of the heat.

OK im alittle freaked out right now, i had been taking Posiedon for awhile now and never really got a full blown flush. I just got back from working out and mixed 1 scoop of poseidon in 8 oz of water with 2 scoops of Xtend. About 10 minutes after i drank it my face started to feel hot and weird. I took off my sweater and i have bright red patches on my arm, my neck and on my back... My entire body isnt red just these patches and my face is hot Is this the niacine flush or do i got some sort of weird rash.. The red patches are itchy.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's pretty much a common thing seen with flushing. The splotch appearance can be quit disconcerning at first, but after you take the product for a while it's not really that prominent. If it bothers you too much just mix Poseidon into something light like a protein shake and consume, that or you could take an aspirin with your dose.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
i took some yesterday on a completely empty stomach at work and my boss was like

wtf your ears and face . are u ok do u need to go to the doc

i looked in the mirror my ears were dark red lol

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Niacin flush's suck, but they don't ever last more than 30 mins.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
The title of this thread cracks me up..."Help!!! that awful Niacin"

Your ok dude, no worries...its only good for you:D

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
wow i just poped a few Dialene 4 for the first time and my face is on frigin fire not to mention my arms and neck is seriosly red. Looks like ive been in the sun all day This better not last long, i gota get to work! Had me really freaked out until i looked this up!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow i just poped a few Dialene 4 for the first time and my face is on frigin fire not to mention my arms and neck is seriosly red. Looks like ive been in the sun all day This better not last long, i gota get to work! Had me really freaked out until i looked this up!
It should only last 15-30min tops.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
it went a good 45 mins. Didn't like that at all and have had a constant headache since. Its my own dumb fault for not reading the label correctly. I saw serving size as 3 capsules so i took 3. Then when i went completely red i had another look and it says starts with one to test tolerance lol well now i know.