Gaining weight - AnabolicMinds.com

Gaining weight

  1. New Member
    halberdier747's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    86

    Reputation

    Gaining weight


    In yall's expirience whats the best weight gainer out there?

  2. Elite Member
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,833
    Rep Power
    3520

    Reputation

    no need my man, just eat like a horse, nothing can replace real food........but im sure someone else will suggest a good weight gainer, ive never used or felt the need to use one
  3. New Member
    halberdier747's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    86

    Reputation

    I do haha i out eat my heaviest friends. I need a little more I think. like something made for gaining weight
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,833
    Rep Power
    3520

    Reputation

    what kinds of foods are u out-eating ur friends with? fast-food, candy?? im not saying ur eating crap per se...but stick to eggs,whey,chicken breast,tuna and u'll be set
  5. Professional Member
    Cellardude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,348
    Rep Power
    32270

    Reputation

    make your own weight gainer at home. It's cheaper to be honest with you, you can select what you want without the added sugar. Some weight gainers have absurd ammounts of crap in them. Try something like 1 tablespoon of natty PB, a cup of whole grain oats. cup of milk 2-3 tablespoons of honey and like 2 scoops of protien. MUUUCHH cheaper than a weight gainer and much more healthier and controlled. Out eatting your heaviest friend means nothing, It simply means you can stomach more than him in a sitting, your just not eatting enough. You think it's enough but trust me it's not.
  6. Professional Member
    Cellardude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,348
    Rep Power
    32270

    Reputation

    If you want just buy like skippy's PB if you want.
    1-2 tbsp wont kill you if your objective is to bulk up. Toss all that crap in a blender and drink up. Make sure your protien isnt a fruity kind. Things like vanilla or milky flavored protien mixes works the best.
  7. Elite Member
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,833
    Rep Power
    3520

    Reputation

    once again cellar nails it, im not as diet conscious as him though....i just eat eat eat eat and eat some more...and when im full....i eat a little more....and then 10-15 minutes later....im hungry so i eat again
  8. Professional Member
    Cellardude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,348
    Rep Power
    32270

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    once again cellar nails it, im not as diet conscious as him though....i just eat eat eat eat and eat some more...and when im full....i eat a little more....and then 10-15 minutes later....im hungry so i eat again
    I eat to the point where my metabolism is insane. I get hungry every hour after a full blown meal. Whenever I do get the cravings though, I toast up 2 slices of wheat bread and slap a ton of thin sliced turkey on it. Great snack that keeps me full for bout an hour.
  9. Elite Member
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,833
    Rep Power
    3520

    Reputation

    i snack on scrambled eggs or tuna...and lately a little bit of halloween candy....whoops...
  10. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,523
    Rep Power
    41242

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    I eat to the point where my metabolism is insane. I get hungry every hour after a full blown meal. Whenever I do get the cravings though, I toast up 2 slices of wheat bread and slap a ton of thin sliced turkey on it. Great snack that keeps me full for bout an hour.
    The freezer is a life saver for me. I would take a picture but I can't even get down to the bottom half of it. I have mountains of frozen meals. The defrost button is almost constantly on lol.
  11. Professional Member
    Cellardude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,348
    Rep Power
    32270

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    The freezer is a life saver for me. I would take a picture but I can't even get down to the bottom half of it. I have mountains of frozen meals. The defrost button is almost constantly on lol.
    ever get the short cuts by purdue? I love carved up chicken. I lightly heat it up in a cooking pan and it's lightly crisped and ready to eat. Amazing stuff to go with whole wheat pasta.
  12. Senior Member
    Necroticism's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,079
    Rep Power
    626

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    make your own weight gainer at home. It's cheaper to be honest with you, you can select what you want without the added sugar. Some weight gainers have absurd ammounts of crap in them. Try something like 1 tablespoon of natty PB, a cup of whole grain oats. cup of milk 2-3 tablespoons of honey and like 2 scoops of protien. MUUUCHH cheaper than a weight gainer and much more healthier and controlled. Out eatting your heaviest friend means nothing, It simply means you can stomach more than him in a sitting, your just not eatting enough. You think it's enough but trust me it's not.
    pfft. i got the cheapest weight gainer. i got a tub of max muscle big max 50, and it cost me about 0 dollars. i like it more then cytogainer so far.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. gained weight in the wrong places.....help me
    By iwinulose2980 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-13-2004, 07:17 PM
  2. WHat is the fastest way to gain weight?
    By BOZITIME in forum General Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-07-2004, 01:32 PM
  3. Can't gain weight
    By Ebankls in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-23-2004, 06:43 PM
  4. Want To Bulk Up/Gain Weight?
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 03-29-2004, 03:44 PM
  5. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-16-2003, 09:21 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in