Gaining weight

halberdier747

halberdier747

Awards
In yall's expirience whats the best weight gainer out there?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
no need my man, just eat like a horse, nothing can replace real food........but im sure someone else will suggest a good weight gainer, ive never used or felt the need to use one

halberdier747

halberdier747

Awards
I do haha i out eat my heaviest friends. I need a little more I think. like something made for gaining weight

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
what kinds of foods are u out-eating ur friends with? fast-food, candy?? im not saying ur eating crap per se...but stick to eggs,whey,chicken breast,tuna and u'll be set

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
make your own weight gainer at home. It's cheaper to be honest with you, you can select what you want without the added sugar. Some weight gainers have absurd ammounts of crap in them. Try something like 1 tablespoon of natty PB, a cup of whole grain oats. cup of milk 2-3 tablespoons of honey and like 2 scoops of protien. MUUUCHH cheaper than a weight gainer and much more healthier and controlled. Out eatting your heaviest friend means nothing, It simply means you can stomach more than him in a sitting, your just not eatting enough. You think it's enough but trust me it's not.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
If you want just buy like skippy's PB if you want.
1-2 tbsp wont kill you if your objective is to bulk up. Toss all that crap in a blender and drink up. Make sure your protien isnt a fruity kind. Things like vanilla or milky flavored protien mixes works the best.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
once again cellar nails it, im not as diet conscious as him though....i just eat eat eat eat and eat some more...and when im full....i eat a little more....and then 10-15 minutes later....im hungry so i eat again

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
once again cellar nails it, im not as diet conscious as him though....i just eat eat eat eat and eat some more...and when im full....i eat a little more....and then 10-15 minutes later....im hungry so i eat again
I eat to the point where my metabolism is insane. I get hungry every hour after a full blown meal. Whenever I do get the cravings though, I toast up 2 slices of wheat bread and slap a ton of thin sliced turkey on it. Great snack that keeps me full for bout an hour.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i snack on scrambled eggs or tuna...and lately a little bit of halloween candy....whoops...

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I eat to the point where my metabolism is insane. I get hungry every hour after a full blown meal. Whenever I do get the cravings though, I toast up 2 slices of wheat bread and slap a ton of thin sliced turkey on it. Great snack that keeps me full for bout an hour.
The freezer is a life saver for me. I would take a picture but I can't even get down to the bottom half of it. I have mountains of frozen meals. The defrost button is almost constantly on lol.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
The freezer is a life saver for me. I would take a picture but I can't even get down to the bottom half of it. I have mountains of frozen meals. The defrost button is almost constantly on lol.
ever get the short cuts by purdue? I love carved up chicken. I lightly heat it up in a cooking pan and it's lightly crisped and ready to eat. Amazing stuff to go with whole wheat pasta.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
make your own weight gainer at home. It's cheaper to be honest with you, you can select what you want without the added sugar. Some weight gainers have absurd ammounts of crap in them. Try something like 1 tablespoon of natty PB, a cup of whole grain oats. cup of milk 2-3 tablespoons of honey and like 2 scoops of protien. MUUUCHH cheaper than a weight gainer and much more healthier and controlled. Out eatting your heaviest friend means nothing, It simply means you can stomach more than him in a sitting, your just not eatting enough. You think it's enough but trust me it's not.
pfft. i got the cheapest weight gainer. i got a tub of max muscle big max 50, and it cost me about 0 dollars. i like it more then cytogainer so far.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
117codyawebb Nutrition / Health 10
Weight Loss 27
Jcoleman1 Bulking 15
TyMan14 Weight Loss 23
Bulking 15