est prohormones banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
did you guys know that all prohormones from est were banned(except propadrol)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
what do you mean banned?

CROWLER

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
thats too bad! i think they said it might be happening to cel too!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I still don't see where they have been banned.

Looks like they have been discontinued.

CROWLER

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
I still don't see where they have been banned.

Looks like they have been discontinued.

CROWLER
they were discontinued because they were banned,if you read the thread you`ll see they received a letter from dea to stop producing prohormones...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it was probably from the FDA, not DEA i'm guessing, a letter saying "Gee can you show us DSHEA documentation on your product line"... RisingAgainst is an EST rep, could ask him :)

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
They were discontinued because they were warned to stop producing them... the reason is sort of pointless if you're just wanting the product.

Timyg

Awards
they were discontinued because they were banned,if you read the thread you`ll see they received a letter from dea to stop producing prohormones...
just b/c they ask you stop... doesnt mean the product is banned. That would mean that everyone else producing the same product would have to be banned too... this is not the case. The are just asked to stop... which pretty much they have to if they want to keep their company. Not banned though.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
just b/c they ask you stop... doesnt mean the product is banned. That would mean that everyone else producing the same product would have to be banned too... this is not the case. The are just asked to stop... which pretty much they have to if they want to keep their company. Not banned though.
OK banned ,not banned who cares?
the true is no more good prohormones...

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, this sucks. Well, they did say that they are going to be coming out with some NEW pro-hormones. I just hope they aren't DHEA.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
that is why when there's word out that certain types of supps will be banned/ or stopped production, one must stock up :thumbsup:

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nunes, If you don't understand the situation, don't make a statement like that.

We have discontinued some of our hormonal products, this does NOT mean that you cannot still purchase them on sites that carry them... catch my drift? Nothing has been banned.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established

We have discontinued some of our hormonal products, this does NOT mean that you cannot still purchase them on sites that carry them... catch my drift? Nothing has been banned.
I think I understand the situation :
est received a letter by fda telling them to stop the production of a lot of prohormones and as i understand ...est stoped, so for me the only thing that mathers is when the stock is gone bye bye hemadrol methyl xt,methyl e,etc.
If the correct term is not banned i apologise from using it.
I`ll not make a drama about that ...

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think I understand the situation :
est received a letter by fda telling them to stop the production of a lot of prohormones and as i understand ...est stoped, so for me the only thing that mathers is when the stock is gone bye bye hemadrol methyl xt,methyl e,etc.
If the correct term is not banned i apologise from using it.
I`ll not make a drama about that ...
LOL no.. you dont understand a thing.. nobody sent us a letter, nobody told us to do anything... it's just the way we're going with the company. point made.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
LOL no.. you dont understand a thing.. nobody sent us a letter, nobody told us to do anything... it's just the way we're going with the company. point made.
I think you should read the bodybuilding.com forum thread that I post a link in the beging of this thread ,you`re not in line with the est reps there.
If I`m wrong sorry if not please first inform yourself and then post...

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established

by the way this statment was made by a est rep in that thread:

"Excuse me? I never said that ALL prohormones are banned. I stated that OUR prohormones have been discontinued due to the fact that the ingredients that we were using have been banned. Get your facts straight."

ops , sorry man it was not the sups that were banned it was only their ingredients...

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think you should read the bodybuilding.com forum thread that I post a link in the beging of this thread ,you`re not in line with the est reps there.
If I`m wrong sorry if not please first inform yourself and then post...
Inform myself?? LOL Look, I'll call the reps there in a minute to straighten them out on what's going on, you need to understand that when things get passed through twenty mouths, the original message is garbled and minsconstrued twenty different times. I will take care of bb.com in a minute.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
Inform myself?? LOL Look, I'll call the reps there in a minute to straighten them out on what's going on, you need to understand that when things get passed through twenty mouths, the original message is garbled and minsconstrued twenty different times. I will take care of bb.com in a minute.
I didnt knew that you`re the boss , but if you are ,sorry but I`m not inventing nothing I`m just posting what your reps are posting.
But they are right est prohormones were clones of banned prohormones and everybody knew that and I was a happy costumer so I don`t know why this discussion , est prohormone (ingredients ) were banned not now but a long time ago!

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I didnt knew that you`re the boss , but if you are ,sorry but I`m not inventing nothing I`m just posting what your reps are posting.
But they are right est prohormones were clones of banned prohormones and everybody knew that and I was a happy costumer so I don`t know why this discussion , est prohormone (ingredients ) were banned not now but a long time ago!
I'm not the boss bro, by any means. Keith makes the cash, not I. haha I clarified everything on bb.com and PM'd Pete about it all. Halo/SD/PP technically ARE NOT banned, anyone can make a clone and legally sell it, for now anyways.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
not as far as the DSHEA says :) but propadrol is staying around right?
Yup, it's actually getting an upgrade in our R&D department.. but thats the most I can tell ya right now! hahahah

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
I'm not the boss bro, by any means. Keith makes the cash, not I. haha I clarified everything on bb.com and PM'd Pete about it all. Halo/superdrol/PP technically ARE NOT banned, anyone can make a clone and legally sell it, for now anyways.
ok, but as you see I`m not crazy just posting what i saw from est reps...

Minnesota

Minnesota

Awards
hmmmm, all prohormones banned? that would mean we would see ads from MT saying get results in 7 days like on prohormones rawrrrr!!!! lol

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
they are banned when they are added to "the list"

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully all prohormones are banned
I dont agree ,we should have the right to take whatever we want I`m the owner of my body.
This only motivates people to take the really hard stuff, hopefully I live in europe and here we still have the right to choose .
I`m 32 good genetics and my last lab tests showed that my test and dht are above the normal limits for my age but I pump iron for more than a decade naturaly and I have reached my limit and maybe when you boys get my age you`ll see how frustrating it is for a bodybuilder not to see any results for its training (only mantain what he have and f*** up the joints)

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
all natural
hi there smeton

what do you class as being all natural? there seems such a broad range these days, i get confused, so what is classed as being all natural, natural and not natural?

Can it be compared to the various levels of vegetarianism?

Ovo-lacto vegetarianism
Lacto vegetarianism
Ovo vegetarianism
Veganism

As you are saying that you are "all natural" wouldn't that imply you'd be the equivilant of a vegan, so you'd only get your nutients, vitamins, aminos, minerals, proteins, carbs etc etc via natural foods and liquids and not synthetic form?

Not picking on you here but if you are that natural then i applaude your committment. well done

cheers

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How about 90 caps in a bottle. That should suffice as an upgrade :head:
You know I can't comment on that. :hammer:

I feel pro's should be banned, I could care if we're making bank on them right now, when they're gone, we'll have a plethora of GREAT non-hormonals out. EST isn't just prohormones, we've got some really sweet products that are often overlooked because of our amazing reputation with pro's and lack thereof with our non-hormonal line. The re-release of Thermostat is going to blow some minds, along with some of our newer stuff coming in 08-09.

solidwon

Awards
I have faith in EST as a company although the reps contradict each other on different boards, perhaps a little more communication would be beneficial.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have faith in EST as a company although the reps contradict each other on different boards, perhaps a little more communication would be beneficial.
That's been addressed heavily in the last couple days. I normally post on all of the boards and make sure things are smoother, but I am doing a lot of business traveling these days and am not around to do so. I appreciate your faith though.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
:nono:
That's been addressed heavily in the last couple days. I normally post on all of the boards and make sure things are smoother, but I am doing a lot of business traveling these days and am not around to do so. I appreciate your faith though.
I just hope that if est goes natural ,they promote their products as natural not inventing new names for old stuff trying to sell them as new prohormones .
It makes me sick seeing same companies selling dhea derivatives as potent new prohormones , if it`s dhea sell it as dhea, again I hope this is not the case with propadrol but I wonder why change what is good ,please dont give us a propadrol ng

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:nono:

I just hope that if est goes natural ,they promote their products as natural not inventing new names for old stuff trying to sell them as new prohormones .
It makes me sick seeing same companies selling dhea derivatives as potent new prohormones , if it`s dhea sell it as dhea, again I hope this is not the case with propadrol but I wonder why change what is good ,please dont give us a propadrol ng
Non-hormonal = non dhea... we're straying away from hormonals... that doesn't mean we're making psuedo-hormonals.. I wanna tell you "common sense would dictate".. but I hope you were just expressing emotion... We won't be disappointing people, that's just not how we roll. We have a couple new hormonals coming out that will be totally new and unique, and we have a TON of non hormonal goodies.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
Non-hormonal = non dhea... we're straying away from hormonals... that doesn't mean we're making psuedo-hormonals.. I wanna tell you "common sense would dictate".. but I hope you were just expressing emotion... We won't be disappointing people, that's just not how we roll. We have a couple new hormonals coming out that will be totally new and unique, and we have a TON of non hormonal goodies.
Hope so and if it`s true I`ll buy them , lets just wait and see...

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That's good RA, getting away from cloning PH's and inventing an entirely new line of supplements. I look forward to seeing them on the market. Hopefully by then, NP will start to stock them.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
just to clarify you say:"we're straying away from hormonals" but then :"We have a couple new hormonals coming out" well I`m not trying to be a pain in the ass but you must be consistent with your statements for people to understand.
By the way ,keep cool ,your job as a rep is to explain where the company is going to clients not to lose your calm with them,dont force me to search posts where you (and very well) say wonders off est old prohormones (and now you`re happy they gone...).
And please dont run with your answers , I ask again why change what is good and keep the name , I hope for a good reason because it will have my atention .
I like est products but their reps ...hope the new products will be better.

Status
Not open for further replies.