who is your fave supp company ?

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
my top 3 fave in no particular order : palo alto labs, Applied Nutriceuticals, Millennium Sport Technologies and controled labs should be in here too, but i have more experience with the other companies! i feel these companies make quality products for great prices! they get the job done. i would just like to thank them for being here on Anabolic minds and also at nutrpalnet.

Thanks
GJJ

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
my top 3 fave in no particular order : palo alto labs, Applied Nutriceuticals, and Millennium Sport Technologies ! i feel these companies make quality products for great prices! they get the job done. i would just like to thank them for being here on Anabolic minds and also at nutrpalnet.

Thanks
GJJ
I thought there was a similar thread not long ago?

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
palo alto labs and AN tie in at first place.

whatastud08

whatastud08

Awards
  • Established
I think PAL, AN, and Millenium will be your general consensus around here. Most regulars on the boards know the reps from these companies well and that they all are trustworthy and put out quality products.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think PAL, AN, and Millenium will be your general consensus around here. Most regulars on the boards know the reps from these companies well and that they all are trustworthy and put out quality products.
I like those guys products...but then I start thinking about what I actually use consistently and they do not come to mind (maybe they should though). But I get staples from Primordial, AI, and Scivation. So those to me are my favs.

whatastud08

whatastud08

Awards
  • Established
I like those guys products...but then I start thinking about what I actually use consistently and they do not come to mind (maybe they should though). But I get staples from Primordial, AI, and Scivation. So those to me are my favs.
Those three are all great as well, though I haven't tried anything from Primordial yet. Many quality supp companies fly under radar. Honestly, I think a ton can be said for the value of having company representatives interacting on boards like these...and doing it frequently. I imagine this HAS to account for a large portion of sales of these products. Reps boost sales, get free products in return, everything is reciprocated. I think if more companies invested effort in this tactic if would pay off. Sorry, I am off on a tangent...

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Those three are all great as well, though I haven't tried anything from Primordial yet. Many quality supp companies fly under radar. Honestly, I think a ton can be said for the value of having company representatives interacting on boards like these...and doing it frequently. I imagine this HAS to account for a large portion of sales of these products. Reps boost sales, get free products in return, everything is reciprocated. I think if more companies invested effort in this tactic if would pay off. Sorry, I am off on a tangent...
don't forget. users/customers who handle with the reps and such also help talk about products. I like AM over places like bb.com because bb.com is all about comeptition of sales. while over here you have everything that you need and more.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Where is the love?

jk the PAL boys and their products are awesome

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
AN gets #1 followed by Palo and Scivation

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
hmnn i never knew reps get free products in return for helping with sales. I thought it was a paycheck.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Nimbus, scivation, USP

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
hmnn i never knew reps get free products in return for helping with sales. I thought it was a paycheck.
i thought it was both, but id do it just for free products....one way or the other the money would go to food/supps:thumbsup:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
True. Yet, we should not forget that no amount of "repping" can turn an average or sub-average product into a winner. Such companies with a lot of hype and no real substance in terms of solid products can only fool consumers once. Then the reps would have the hardest time ever in securing repeat purchases. Reps and repping are good, but require great products. Then the hype will make sense. Without reps and repping, though, some excellent supplement companies such as Chuck Diesel lag in popularity and remain underrated, even if they deserve better placements.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
It really depends on your agreement with the company you're representing I guess. Could be either, or both. They are here to promote their products, and answer product related questions, if it is that sales are a "side effect" I don't think they receive a commission on them

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wow there are a lot of good comps out there. RPN and Avant are both boss too. There are so many its hard to choose just one!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
True. Yet, we should not forget that no amount of "repping" can turn an average or sub-average product into a winner. Such companies with a lot of hype and no real substance in terms of solid products can only fool consumers once. Then the reps would have the hardest time ever in securing repeat purchases. Reps and repping are good, but require great products. Then the hype will make sense. Without reps and repping, though, some excellent supplement companies such as Chuck Diesel lag in popularity and remain underrated, even if they deserve better placements.
indeed. Ive never heard bad reviews about get diesel nutrition but the lack of reps to help bring up sales is putting them down. I don't doubt their products as I have heard some great things, just not enough of the great reviews. Good friendly reps leads to the first sale. Solid product leads to frequent purchases of the goods. People spread the word and bam your popularity goes up. Get diesel does lack popularity but sometimes it's hard to compete with bigger companys. A lack of sales = no way of paying reps which breaks the entire cycle. Thats how I see it at least.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
I'm really infactuated with AN's stuff right now, plus I really like how active their reps are. I like Controlled labs stuff the more I look at it. I admire Palo Alt because they are doing different products, but other than occasionally using Aspire, I don't have a lot of personal intrest in their swag (although Lev Reloaded looks tempting). I would like to try more USP stuff (ie powerfull). I used to love ALRI, but they have lost my interest. As you can see, my fancy shifts fairly frequently.

I'd have to say AN right now.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
i like these companies because i use there products. there are a bunch of reasons for why i picked them.

lol although there reps are sick!!!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
It really depends on your agreement with the company you're representing I guess. Could be either, or both. They are here to promote their products, and answer product related questions, if it is that sales are a "side effect" I don't think they receive a commission on them
thanks for the clearup. I always thought you would get some sort of check. Makes sense though.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
It's tough to make a judgement... I use many company's products, and they complement each other IMO.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
USP Labs is the way to go for supps
ON makes the best whey
and Nutra's defiently the best place to get it all.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Muscletech, because their stuff is 13,775% more effective than regular supps. And since reading through their 50 page special Ad-Reports in every mag, I've learned so much. Like in 4-6 weeks I can go from looking like Archie Bunker to Lee Priest pre-contest (complete with dark tan) by drinking lots of sugary grape flavored creatine monohydrate at only like $45 per tub. (These guys should advertise in The Enquirer, actually. Maybe some of those 3-headed lizard babies would benefit from the Nitro-Tech delivery system)...:think:

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Muscletech, because their stuff is 13,775% more effective than regular supps. And since reading through their 50 page special Ad-Reports in every mag, I've learned so much. Like in 4-6 weeks I can go from looking like Archie Bunker to Lee Priest pre-contest (complete with dark tan) by drinking lots of sugary grape flavored creatine monohydrate at only like $45 per tub. (These guys should advertise in The Enquirer, actually. Maybe some of those 3-headed lizard babies would benefit from the Nitro-Tech delivery system)...:think:
muscletech thinks their name is anabolic. Stamp the muscle tech logo on something and bam it's 100 times more anabolic!

whatastud08

whatastud08

Awards
  • Established
Oh ya...Muscle Asylum. I like to get an Anabolic O.D. on my Freak Fix and get into an Altered State and spread some Arson baby!

HPatel650

HPatel650

Awards
lol no, i wasnt being serious, i say one thing and i get mauled yeesh

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
there are way too many to pick just one or three for this matter. i think if i had to choose one for the life of me it would be Applied Nutriceuticals. i have had the most consistent results and best experience with AN's products. their stuff truly delivers. but my staples include anabolic innovations, scivation, and an so that would be the three. i do want to try a couple other companies products and am going to here in the near future (primordial performance, avant, pal).

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
In no particular order

Anabolic Innovations

Nimbus Nutrition

USP Labs

CROWLER

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the support to everyone who mentioned AN.
Very appreciated!

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
my top 3 fave in no particular order : palo alto labs, Applied Nutriceuticals, Millennium Sport Technologies and controled labs should be in here too, but i have more experience with the other companies! i feel these companies make quality products for great prices! they get the job done. i would just like to thank them for being here on Anabolic minds and also at nutrpalnet.

Thanks
GJJ
you guys will love us even more once you see the 24 hour sale sam is about to have on white flood half sized tubs ;)

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
In no particular order: Custom Capsule, NOW and Controlled Labs

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
you guys will love us even more once you see the 24 hour sale sam is about to have on white flood half sized tubs ;)
holy chee chee! dude i was just going to buy wf yesterday but decided i should wait till i get my next paycheck!!! when will this sale be????????? so sick!!!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
too many to name....there are some great ones on this board!

thanks for those who mentioned us, we appreciate it =)

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Besides Nutraplanet I have to send some love to these good companies

Mill Sports Technologies

Palo Alto Labs

RPN

Applied Nutriceuticals

Now

Ast

might have forgot some

in no particular order

dazilla

dazilla

Awards
  • Established
I cant chose who is number one..

PAL
AN
Nimbus
Cotrolled Labs
Scivation
NP (NutraCaps and Bulk)

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
I cant chose who is number one..

PAL
AN
Nimbus
Cotrolled Labs
Scivation
NP (NutraCaps and Bulk)
I would agree with this list. I'm sure many of the other companies are great, but those are really the only ones I have much experience with. I want to try some more stuff though, just have to cycle around I guess.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
PAL-Nimbus-Scivation-Dymatize-AN

^^^ In no particular order.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar