Favorite Stimulants (Stim Junkies only) caffeine,amphetamine,ephedrine

gotDOMS

What are the different stimulants you have tried, do the different stims make you feel different? and which is youre favorite?
So far ive only done high doses of caffeine which is my favorite (700+mg) ive also tried adderall and concerta.
What do you guys use? anyone tried amphetamines, methamphetamines or ephedrine?

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
RPM gives me a nice clean sense of focus. Im a stim junkie so I dont really feel it unless it's at high dosages.

At that point however, Id probably regret it. High ammounts of caffeine makes me sick.

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
What are the different stimulants you have tried, do the different stims make you feel different? and which is youre favorite?
So far ive only done high doses of caffeine which is my favorite (700+mg) ive also tried adderall and concerta.
What do you guys use? anyone tried amphetamines, methamphetamines or ephedrine?
AMP/Tyrosine/PEA is my favorite preWO stack.......I know that's nothing compared to you other guys! :box:

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
I really used to love Ephedra. But I seem more sensitive to stims now then I was a few years ago. I sometimes took like 6 caps with ephedra(300mg ephedrine total) and I loved it. But now 1 cap makes me nervous. Caffeine, same story. So I'm off stimulants, for now.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the old stimx was the best. ax is suppossed to be re-formulating, lets hope they get it right. oh yeah if i want to really kick it up a bottle of redline extreme will do the job.

gotDOMS

the old stimx was the best. ax is suppossed to be re-formulating, lets hope they get it right. oh yeah if i want to really kick it up a bottle of redline extreme will do the job.
yeah i was looking into redline and i saw that is also has 5htp
right now i use very high dosage of caffeine 700+mg per day and i use 5htp at night and it seems to work well.
my reset ad order is on its way though

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
RPM gives me a nice clean sense of focus. Im a stim junkie so I dont really feel it unless it's at high dosages.

At that point however, Id probably regret it. High ammounts of caffeine makes me sick.
I think you mentioned in your log what 3 scoops of White Flood did for you. My last 2 logged workouts I tried it also and it gave me the jitters. I'm trying to go off caffeine for a little while after the 50 days of WF.

But back to the topic, I liked White Flood for best energy, SMASH for taste. I hear Drive gives you good focus, but my sample never made it to me lol. I think customs got their paws on it, because my friend that I told about Drive also requested it at after me and he got his last week. :rasp: RPM was an interesting one; it made me not want to rest between sets which can be good if you can force yourself to rest; otherwise you end up trying to do another set before you're ready and it messes with the workout.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I think you mentioned in your log what 3 scoops of White Flood did for you. My last 2 logged workouts I tried it also and it gave me the jitters. I'm trying to go off caffeine for a little while after the 50 days of WF.

But back to the topic, I liked White Flood for best energy, SMASH for taste. I hear Drive gives you good focus, but my sample never made it to me lol. I think customs got their paws on it, because my friend that I told about Drive also requested it at after me and he got his last week. :rasp: RPM was an interesting one; it made me not want to rest between sets which can be good if you can force yourself to rest; otherwise you end up trying to do another set before you're ready and it messes with the workout.
yeah white flood was pretty neat for it's energy. In terms of the stim feeling white flood was definately more powerful than RPM. RPM has a more aggresive type of energy. 3 scoops of WF was pretty bad but if you ever get your hands on some animal pak, stim version from universal be aware. that **** gave me jitters x2 as strong as 3 scoops of white flood. 4 -5 scoops = 1 pack of that crap. worse stim feeling ever.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
Legal stims... AMP, RPM and adrenaline are pretty awesome.
Modafinal is very nice, not so jittery but very good for staying awake.

pseudo legal & illegal stims:
BZP is pretty crazy, maybe too crazy.
D{ex}-Amphetamine effective, but sickening and addictive.
Meth clean and nice when dosed responsibly, very easy to abuse, soon becomes sickening and insane.
Methcathinone awesome, same rules as meth, freaking hard to get.
MDPV clean and very euphoric, tolerance builds fast, hard to get.
4-Methyl-aminorex impossible to find, but has to be the best stimulant ever, so clean and focused... :(

I think all in all Ergopharm AMP wins, it is easy to get, cheap, effective, euphoric, low tolerance and has very little urge to take more.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
dexedrine, but you didn't hear it from me...

***I do not use illegal drugs illicitly, nor do I illicitly use legal drugs, nor do I suggest that any of you use or abuse illegal or legal drugs llicitly, etc.......

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
favorite stim...60mg aderall or a rail of some good old fashioned crystal meth. lost 10 pounds a night sometimes!!! god i was stupid in high school.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
AMP/Tyrosine/PEA is my favorite preWO stack.......I know that's nothing compared to you other guys! :box:
hey skircus what do you do for your calves bro? i've been working out using 20 reps w/ 10 sets and heavy weight... i just don't get how to make them grow. any suggestions?

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
I really used to love Ephedra. But I seem more sensitive to stims now then I was a few years ago. I sometimes took like 6 caps with ephedra(300mg ephedrine total) and I loved it. But now 1 cap makes me nervous. Caffeine, same story. So I'm off stimulants, for now.
:eek: 300 mg of ephedrine. That's insane.

5 RPM was pretty nice for me during my workout (I'm about 220). Post workout I felt kind of cracked out at that level.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yup yup. anything caffeine wise over 200mg makes me have horrible anxiety. i dont use caffeine anymore. just good ol stims like ergopharm amp, xenadrine hardcore and spike. yeehaww. oh and eca stack occasionally.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
300mg of ephedra ? that's messed up. I'm surprised that kind of dosing with ephedra didn't kill you.

I find it extremely hard to believe anyone doing a daily intake of ephedra @ 300mg.

gotDOMS

upping my dosage of caffeine has had a good impact on my life. i am a completely different person. I was sufferign from minor anxiety and depression and did not get any help from anyhting under 300mg of caffeine but i have been slowly upping my dosage and now taking in around 700mg daily, and its wonderful. I know my tolerance will keep growing so i have ordered some reset AD.
Right now i DO NOT get any jittery nervousness from caffeine and if i take reset AD, will it make the caffeine more powerful and give me the jittery anxiety feeling associated with caffeine?? because right now i dont think i am getting much of a "stimulant" effect from caffeine (which is GREAT) instead i am just getting the dopamine release and i feel confident calm and focused all day.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I really enjoyed Gernamine <sp?> thats in AMP.

scrappydog

Awards
I thought I was bad... Meth and 700mg caffeine/day!!!!
Anyway, I know some military pilots who swear by dex. I know med students who like adderall.

I have to say I love stims but try to keep them in check.

My favorite for Brazilian jiu jitsu/focus/learning is Spike actually. The pills.
The drink I love, it tastes great, but it is a bit too much for me in terms of jitters and losing focus.

I have used AMP, StimX 1 and 2, RPM and others. I like those as well and I try to rotate them once in a while but I find the best for endurance and focus on the mats for me is Spike.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Adderalls good stuff. One time I stayed up for 4 days straight :fool2:

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I think we're talking 30mg of ephedrine. 300 would be counterproductive I imagine. For me, at least...

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I like the Spike energy drinks. They are basically 300mg of caffeine packed in a can that is very tastey. They make a good 'going to work in the morning' thing to sip on b/c of how much caffeine they have in them.

gotDOMS-

When you take caffeine it makes your anxiety better ? I have a tendency to be anxious and I don't know why I do this, but I have a tendency to get addicted and increase my daily caffeine intake to around 600-800mg a day. This in turn makes my anxiety 100% times worse.

timmay8989

Awards
Caffeine solo doesnt do anything for me
2 Bronkaid(Ephedrine HCL) i get a little energy
RPM, i feel completely energized, IMO the blend in RPM is the best

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
my pre-workout for a while was 3 scoops of Fast twitch, 6mg yohimbine, and 6mg of albuterol... that shiz got my flyin around the gym

i'v cut way down however since then and i feel much better throughout the day, i used to crash hard as f*ck

gotDOMS

I like the Spike energy drinks. They are basically 300mg of caffeine packed in a can that is very tastey. They make a good 'going to work in the morning' thing to sip on b/c of how much caffeine they have in them.

gotDOMS-

When you take caffeine it makes your anxiety better ? I have a tendency to be anxious and I don't know why I do this, but I have a tendency to get addicted and increase my daily caffeine intake to around 600-800mg a day. This in turn makes my anxiety 100% times worse.
yeah 700mg of caffeine gives me good clean confident energy WITHOUT a crash i dont get much of a stim effect but i only get a good clean dopamine rush which allows me to concentrate better, be more confident more alert and happyi also supplement with tyrosine and 5htp(i take it at night around bedtime) my reset AD should arrive today so ill look into that

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
This thread rocks. Cant wait to try some of these things.
Clen is already 1 on my list.
Then maybe aderall.

You guys use this befor lifting? Cardio? i know some have better uses than others.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I like clen. All day energy, cortisol control, dramatic fat loss, increased muscle, and increased appetite. Great for post cycle therapy.

However, I do not recommend dosing clen pre workout (higher doses). My breathing gets all messed up if I do. Believe me, this stuff lasts like no other so don't worry about it wearing off when it's time to workout.

Thanks. Ill run my PCT without it and just use it after prolly. I think clen has some ridiculous half-life i read. I want to say 13 hours but it seems like a lil much.

PS-Dethlok, any word on the CEL COAs?

END HI-JACK--

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Clen is strong sh*t and I used it the first time solo when no other factors were involved (post cycle therapy for example). I believe the half life is in the 30 hours range.

PS-check your PM.
Thanks. I was goin to put 30 but i thought i was dreaming. Its 30 i just checked. Albuterol is 4 if anyone is interestead.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Maybe I'm outta line, forgive me if I am, this is said with respect...
Don't you think those doses are extreme? Everyone is different but regardless, being addicted to anything is not a positive thing. Doesn't that bother you? You have to take a drug everyday for whatever purpose, and of course, your tolerance slowly increases, you up the dose, the cycle begins. If you would taper everything back down to zero, then overtime your body's tolerance to your anxiety/tiredness/whatever would increase. You wouldn't have whatever problem you have in the first place, it will go away. Just learn to deal with your symptoms till your body is used to them. This is the same for stress, work, school, etc.. you become accustomed, what was once insurmountable is now no sweat.

Maybe im wrong I only have one point of view and that is my own, so please understand my position.

Being dependent on a substance is not a good thing, you are correct. Even for myself, I cycle down on caffeine every other week which allows me to use in continuously without having to go to excessive amounts in order to get the same effect. I believe that after awhile the body becomes jaded so the higher the dose is required in order to acheive the same result.

This is very counterproductive, because it is like you paid $5.00 for a meal last week and now you are paying $10.00 for that same meal again next week.

I don't use Reset AD, just stopping or pyramiding works fine....I think a lot of people supplement hop, that is go from one to another....which I think is a waste.

btw, you are not out of line, you are using very good rational.

gotDOMS

ok well i just got my reset ad and took my daily dosage and it has already re stimulated my caffeine and i had tons of energy and strength. however i did give me the bad side effects of caffeine as well (jitters anxiety nervousness) which is did not have before. I just hope my crash isnt bad too....
before using reset ad my caffeine just gave me clean confident relaxed energy without a crash. So i think reset AD is not for me.

Kam

Kam

Awards
  • Established
AMP, R4W, Green Tea, NO Xplode.

1 gram a day, it was a great month, then things came crashing down.

Now I'm going to finish my leftovers from working at gnc, I hate it, but it's free. and some of it's good.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I thought I was bad... Meth and 700mg caffeine/day!!!!
Anyway, I know some military pilots who swear by dex. I know med students who like adderall.

I have to say I love stims but try to keep them in check.

My favorite for Brazilian jiu jitsu/focus/learning is Spike actually. The pills.
The drink I love, it tastes great, but it is a bit too much for me in terms of jitters and losing focus.

I have used AMP, StimX 1 and 2, RPM and others. I like those as well and I try to rotate them once in a while but I find the best for endurance and focus on the mats for me is Spike.

what is dex?

papa G

Awards
Adderall or dexedrine are my all time faves. But I must say all the geranamine based products are a close second. The focus and cognitive effects for the above provide great euphoria and clean energy.

As far as aggressive workout energy RPM is great. Also I think the old Mua Huang based ephedra fat burners were DAMN good. IMPO I reponded better to the herbal forms of ephedrine. Miss the days of yellow stacker 2's and original Ripped fuel. Thank goodness for RPM and AMP or we would all be ROYALY F*CKED!

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
You guys who like clen as a stim are INSANE! I, admittedly, am not man enough for that! Clen is a great supp, I've used it several times and will again, but NOT as a pre-workout supp or "stim" per se. I can ramp it up to the max, but I feel sometimes like I'm gonna spontaneously combust sometimes even at low doses!!!

One of these days I'm gonna experiment for a month with just green tea powder as a stim. I have trouble handling the idea of laying off of coffee, though. That's an addiction I am TERRIFIED to give up...

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
What is the typical dosing that ppl use for clen as a stim ? 50 mcg ?

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i believe 60-100mcg.
not sure since i don't run it like i do run albuterol cuz it's safer./
:bruce2:

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
I think we're talking 30mg of ephedrine. 300 would be counterproductive I imagine. For me, at least...
Tolerance builds up pretty fast with ephedrine. At least for me it does...

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
One of these days I'm gonna experiment for a month with just green tea powder as a stim. I have trouble handling the idea of laying off of coffee, though. That's an addiction I am TERRIFIED to give up...

I've tried the green tea extract solo before. It's decent but doesn't have that "stim" type energy, of course. The thing I hated is that I had to piss ridiculously often with it.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Maybe I'm outta line, forgive me if I am, this is said with respect...
Don't you think those doses are extreme? Everyone is different but regardless, being addicted to anything is not a positive thing. Doesn't that bother you? You have to take a drug everyday for whatever purpose, and of course, your tolerance slowly increases, you up the dose, the cycle begins. If you would taper everything back down to zero, then overtime your body's tolerance to your anxiety/tiredness/whatever would increase. You wouldn't have whatever problem you have in the first place, it will go away. Just learn to deal with your symptoms till your body is used to them. This is the same for stress, work, school, etc.. you become accustomed, what was once insurmountable is now no sweat.

Maybe im wrong I only have one point of view and that is my own, so please understand my position.

This is a good point. Stim's can leave you feeling cracked out after while. I would also like to think that if the civilized world ended tomorrow that I wouldn't be dependent on any chemical to survive. Ie, I could run around throwing spears at deer and tackling bears and stuff..... :fool2:

dwb

Awards
my top 4 stims
red acid version1 this stuff kicks a$$ awsome energy lasts 8hrs and no crash totally kills food cravings
rfa 1 holy grail of old school ephdra stuff rocks but gives you one nasty crash destorys food cravings

amp awsome energy and nice preworkout stim and very nice sense of well being

stimx version very awsome product as well take 2 pills on empty stomach and you have energy lasts 10 hrs slight dry mouth

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
My absolute favorite of all time: Syntrax Adipokinetix.

TornMuscle

Awards
5HTP Blast

yeah i was looking into redline and i saw that is also has 5htp
right now i use very high dosage of caffeine 700+mg per day and i use 5htp at night and it seems to work well.
my reset ad order is on its way though
5-HTP Blast works well

Also Beast Drops for a natural endurance and energy blast.