Gyno Breakthrough with Creatine..........

Genocide

Genocide

Awards
Ok maybe the heading is a bit catchy but:

According to experts at my gym there is a new cure to Gyno and ways to prevent it:

(Heard this while doing some flies from the guys next to me)
“While we use creatine be sure to do a lot of incline chest exercises, otherwise the overdevelopment of creatine will only cause the lower part of our pecs to grow and that is referred to as gyno or ***** titties.”
:rofl:

So guys there you go,just do inclines!!!!!!!!!!

whatastud08

whatastud08

Awards
  • Established
LOL! I have had blinders on this whole time, the answer was right in front of me!

It is really funny what otherwise educated will believe as soon as they set foot in the gym.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
they need a good nut kicking.

very "informative" thank you :)

:nutkick:

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
That's why I wear headphones at the gym. Otherwise I'd be yelling "Really?! Reaaaally?!!!!" at people like that all the time.

srmilliken525

Awards
The other day some guy at the gym was talking to his buddy saying that he was thinking about getting on creatine with a goal of gaining around 20lbs, i couldn't help but laugh.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's why I wear headphones at the gym. Otherwise I'd be yelling "Really?! Reaaaally?!!!!" at people like that all the time.
thats wat i do...i mean i hear some of the most absurd things wen im lifting sometimes...

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
thats wat i do...i mean i hear some of the most absurd things wen im lifting sometimes...
"You need Converse shoes" the fat kid tells me when I was deadlifting. "Powerlifters use these shoes because..."

I almost said STFU and train you will grow and lose fat damn!

I hate these "I know all" kids.

Genocide

Genocide

Awards
"You need Converse shoes" the fat kid tells me when I was deadlifting. "Powerlifters use these shoes because..."

I almost said STFU and train you will grow and lose fat damn!

I hate these "I know all" kids.
Honetsly this is not to bash any company,but the same guys formed a group later with some other "Supplement Lords" and the word Aplodan came up about two or three times.
Guess i have to get headphones as well

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
Haha. I absolutely hate when I'm at the gym and I hear the people around me talking about **** that they obviously know nothing about.

Rodzilla

Board Sponsor
Awards
I heard two bag boys at the grocery store talking about their cell tech and nitrotech usage

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just laugh quietly to myself, or yell, "Dat der Cell-tech gets you hayoooooge!!!"

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
A guy at the gym told me he planned on putting 10-15lbs of muscle in the next month from his bucket of NO-explode.

AAAANNNNDDD, I was doing front barbell shrugs with 4 plates and a guy runs up on my barbell and "shows me" rear shrugs.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
My Two Cents!

I can't believe some of the **** I am hearing. Seriously? :wtf: This thread obviously shows and proves just how many dumbasses are out there that truly lack in the common sense department. Hey guys, for the ignorant jackasses you are referring to you might as well ask them if they have, or ever took that class in high school about common sense...wasn't it called like common sense 101? :toofunny: I guarantee you'll get some of those morons who actually think about it for a minute.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea i love how my roomate(who ways 160) thinks that if he lifts til winter break he gon get jacked like reggie bush and weigh 195....i was like sureeeee u do that buddy

Genocide

Genocide

Awards
Final Contribution to this

ok I won't contribute to this again,as am going to start ignore these guys from today so I can train more focussed but:

The same Gyno experts team had a member with VPX shirt and sunglasses on yesterday in the gym in the evening.......yep with Sunglasses....I didn't make this up.....well thats it

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
ok I won't contribute to this again,as am going to start ignore these guys from today so I can train more focussed but:

The same Gyno experts team had a member with VPX shirt and sunglasses on yesterday in the gym in the evening.......yep with Sunglasses....I didn't make this up.....well thats it
There's a douche bag in my gym that only works chest. I'll admit, his chest is pretty damn good. The rest of him is garbage. Small arms, nonexistant legs. He insists on training with his stupid hat, and sun glasses on.

Probably so when the flash bulbs start going off he won't go blind.:trout: Or maybe he's incognio so his fans don't go ape ****.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Creatine should always be stacked with Raloxifene

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Those gym lights are bright when youve been drinking vodka since 10am

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some other dude at my gym air guitars before every set. His range of motion is more like a twitch, and then he air guitars post set. Some high school kids at my gym like to throw on 315 (everytime they bench) and slightly flex their elbows 3-4 times. I feel like yelling out, "hey, that was a nice static hold, why don't you take off a plate and do a bench press!"

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
what's the point of creating a rack on the top if the titties will still hang below it? no matter how much it lifts it up, they are still dangling there!