Whats Good

ALLSTOTT

Awards
Hey whats up everyone im new to this forum and was wondering whats a good supplement for getting mass? i have been workin out since i was 13 and am now 21.. i have plenty of strength but im not as big as id like to be. for the last month i have been maintaining a 3000 cal diet and i workout 6 days a week and i run everyday for about 1.5-2.5 miles. the thing is i go to the gym and see these big guys that are strugglin with 350lbs and im smaller than them and i can do 400lbs.. it just sucks cuz i think id rather be weak and huge rather than being bigger than avg and bein strong as hell..well thanks for yalls time Later

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
welcome to AM!

There are lots of good supplements out there to help get mass. Your diet and training has a lot to do with how big you get. For mass Id say JW for starters. I have yet to see a Jungle warfare and X-factor cycle run but both together would probably help add about 10 pounds of mass to you at least. Jungle warfare is known to be a bit suppresive however but I doubt many people get shut down from it on a normal dose. Anyway, X-factor or bulk X-factor with Jungle Warfare would seem like a crazy mass stack. Do some more info on both. X-factor is non hormonal and with proper diet by leaving out omega 3's and watching what you eat you could add a good 7 pounds to you. JW thrown in there could add another 5. Average gain for X-Factor is about 6-7 I would say that Ive seen. 5 -6 pounds for Jungle warfare. Thats a good 11- 13 pounds of mass in 50 days. Good luck on this stack. If you need more info ask or search around. Some good supporting supplements to run with this might be some incarnate(cissus because x-factor can cause joint pain). Good luck. Im going to bed. Tired as hell.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Hey whats up everyone im new to this forum and was wondering whats a good supplement for getting mass? i have been workin out since i was 13 and am now 21.. i have plenty of strength but im not as big as id like to be. for the last month i have been maintaining a 3000 cal diet and i workout 6 days a week and i run everyday for about 1.5-2.5 miles. the thing is i go to the gym and see these big guys that are strugglin with 350lbs and im smaller than them and i can do 400lbs.. it just sucks cuz i think id rather be weak and huge rather than being bigger than avg and bein strong as hell..well thanks for yalls time Later
Cut the running every day. You will have a hard time building mass if you do that much cardio. Just do cardio 2x/week for 20 minutes. If your younger than me (26), then you could probrably get by without doing any. Also, you may find some helpful info in the bulking section if you want to put some weight on.