MDROL PCT - NHA stack or RPM/Drive stack?

1. MDROL PCT - NHA stack or RPM/Drive stack?

Tomorrow is the last day of my Mdrol cycle. I overlapped some formestane and still have two weeks left on that. Which would be better to run along side my SERM and bulk ECDY during PCT: NHA(Lean Xtreme, Activate extreme, Alpha Drive) or RPM/ Anabolic Drive? I have both combos and am dying to try both.

2. rpm and drive because I love it, shows awesome results. Also because i havent tried the other combo so I cant say anything about it. both could be worth a shot.

3. im with cellar on this one
    •   

4. I have heard great things bout the NHA stack, just cant speak of it because Ive never tried it. Sounds like this will be a toughy.

5. The only product I have yet to try is Anabolic Drive and I am eager to try it.

Are both these stacks equally as effective in helping maintain the gains from my cycle?

6. anabolic drive taken with dosage similar to this

6 caps(total per day) till day 15
    4 caps (total per day) for the rest of the way.

I just got into the 4 caps so I cant say much but while on 6 caps, Ive noticed a difference in libido, strength, endurance and mood. It's pretty neat. The thing about the libido part is that I wasnt even aware that a boost in libido was a benefit to drive. I just noticed I got really friken horny all of a sudden and frequently. I don't know how much that info to you is worth but I believe edward or someone else is running Drive and RPM part of their post cycle therapy with a SERM. It should be a pretty recent log so not much search is required. I do highly recommend Drive, just not too sure on the results as a PCT supplement. Im sure it will lean you out nicely however as I have noticed a nice leaning effect on higher calories but cleaner foods.

edit- i even found the link for you.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...ring-post.html

7. Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    anabolic drive taken with dosage similar to this

6 caps(total per day) till day 15
    4 caps (total per day) for the rest of the way.

I just got into the 4 caps so I cant say much but while on 6 caps, Ive noticed a difference in libido, strength, endurance and mood. It's pretty neat. The thing about the libido part is that I wasnt even aware that a boost in libido was a benefit to drive. I just noticed I got really friken horny all of a sudden and frequently. I don't know how much that info to you is worth but I believe edward or someone else is running Drive and RPM part of their post cycle therapy with a SERM. It should be a pretty recent log so not much search is required. I do highly recommend Drive, just not too sure on the results as a post cycle therapy supplement. Im sure it will lean you out nicely however as I have noticed a nice leaning effect on higher calories but cleaner foods.

edit- i even found the link for you.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...ring-post.html
    Good stuff dude, thanks for that. You should be a rep cuz you are definitely selling me on this stack for my PCT.

8. Quote Originally Posted by psychospic View Post
    Good stuff dude, thanks for that. You should be a rep cuz you are definitely selling me on this stack for my post cycle therapy.
    lol, i like to voice my opinion. reps are a bit limited to what they can recommend. And im unbaised, just spreading the word. but thanks for the kind words.

Similar Forum Threads

1. JACK3D or RPM/Drive stack?
    By KihonMMA in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-15-2010, 08:55 AM
  2. neovar+igf2+rpm+drive stack
    By fame126 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 05-30-2008, 05:11 AM
  3. Which stack? Leviathan Reloaded/DCP or RPM/DRIVE
    By searcyc2 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7