thermolife

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I saw a ad for thermolife. Has any one seen it? 2 new products. What is it ?

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
T-bol (natural test. booster) and DicanaV2 are in the works and should be out shortly, and i know there is a lot of projects, ideas, testing, etc in the works.

where did you see the ad. at?

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I saw it too. It's in the new Planet Muscle and it's an ad for E-Bol and T-Bol aka "The Big Bols Stack".

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't know about all these new types of products. I will stick to basic protein vitamins minerals water carbs fats lifting hard and sleeping.

C

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BUMP

Thermolife used to belong to this forum according to there website they have a new product called T-Bol coming out and another E-Bol product.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
BUMP

Thermolife used to belong to this forum according to there website they have a new product called T-Bol coming out and another E-Bol product.
DicanaV2 and Tbol are close. pending patents, quality control, testing shipments, quality sources, bottling, etc are all things that go into the products. there are SO many things that go into and go can wrong when producing quality products, that is typically why release dates get pushed back, formulas change, etc.

there is no new E-bol right now (a reformulation is in the works) but it is just a new bottle design that you see on the site, as well as new website layout. i do like the new ad. for T/Ebol --- "reach for your bols" :lol:

From the T-Bol write-up:

1 4 powerful ingredients each independently proven to increase androgen levels in T-bol's dosages
2 A highly bioavailable form of Zinc, more bioavailable than the one used in ZMA
3 Increases libido, mounting frequency, erection size, and sperm volume
4 Improved testicular health and performance
5 Improved sperm count and sperm quality
6 Increases testicular cAMP concentration
7 Increases in sperm and testosterone releasing hormones LH and FSH
8 Increases concentration of other anabolic hormones in the body by increasing concentration and providing precursors
9 Protection of testicles from free radical damage
10 Mild aromatase inhibition
11 SHBG producton inhibition
12 Release of testosterone from SHBG
13 Increases intramusclular ATP levels
14 Increase energy and mood
15 Inhibition of testosterone breakdown

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm a big fan of Dicana...can't wait to see the new version.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
I'm a big fan of Dicana...can't wait to see the new version.
im sure you know the painful process from start to finish of a new product eh ;)

yea i talked with Bane about the new Dicana, as well as many other ideas/products, and i like his ideas, research, and credibility. match that with the high Q.C. Ron has for his products and we should have some sweet new products out soon.

original idea with DicanaV2 was a double dose + new ingredients but after testing they were able to keep the original dose of diiodothyroacetic acid isomers (safer, little to no thyroid shutdown) but improve the product's effectiveness with the added new ingredients (synergy) and reduce things like grogginess and other symptoms that some people reported.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im sure you know the painful process from start to finish of a new product eh ;)

yea i talked with Bane about the new Dicana, as well as many other ideas/products, and i like his ideas, research, and credibility. match that with the high Q.C. Ron has for his products and we should have some sweet new products out soon.

original idea with DicanaV2 was a double dose + new ingredients but after testing they were able to keep the original dose of diiodothyroacetic acid isomers (safer, little to no thyroid shutdown) but improve the product's effectiveness with the added new ingredients (synergy) and reduce things like grogginess and other symptoms that some people reported.
That sounds awesome. Seriously, there are FEW products that I get excited about, but especially after running DCP/Dicana together after the LAST Arnold (thanks for Ron and Mando for the hookup) I was impressed to say the least.

Looking forward to doing it again.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
These are some very promising products right there!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ANd what is in it again? I don't see it on there site.

SupremeSE

SupremeSE

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Big bump for Thermolife! They are TRUE INNOVATORS and they have developed some of the best bodybuilding products of all time.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
I'll definetely give T-Bol a run when it comes out, as E-Bol is the only worthwhile ecdy product Ive ever used.

mysterio

mysterio

Awards
That sounds awesome. Seriously, there are FEW products that I get excited about, but especially after running DCP/Dicana together after the LAST Arnold (thanks for Ron and Mando for the hookup) I was impressed to say the least.

Looking forward to doing it again.
I think i might try that combo next.