thermolife

  1. Registered User
    djbombsquad's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    6,824
    Rep Power
    353372

    thermolife


    I saw a ad for thermolife. Has any one seen it? 2 new products. What is it ?

  2. Registered User
    ralph4u2c's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Lafayette, LA
    Age
    27
    Posts
    759
    Rep Power
    524

    T-bol (natural test. booster) and DicanaV2 are in the works and should be out shortly, and i know there is a lot of projects, ideas, testing, etc in the works.

    where did you see the ad. at?
  3. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    rpen22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,702
    Rep Power
    11091

    I saw it too. It's in the new Planet Muscle and it's an ad for E-Bol and T-Bol aka "The Big Bols Stack".
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    djbombsquad's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    6,824
    Rep Power
    353372

    I don't know about all these new types of products. I will stick to basic protein vitamins minerals water carbs fats lifting hard and sleeping.
  5. Registered User
    chainsaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,212
    Rep Power
    3817

    BUMP

    Thermolife used to belong to this forum according to there website they have a new product called T-Bol coming out and another E-Bol product.
  6. Registered User
    ralph4u2c's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Lafayette, LA
    Age
    27
    Posts
    759
    Rep Power
    524

    Quote Originally Posted by chainsaw View Post
    BUMP

    Thermolife used to belong to this forum according to there website they have a new product called T-Bol coming out and another E-Bol product.
    DicanaV2 and Tbol are close. pending patents, quality control, testing shipments, quality sources, bottling, etc are all things that go into the products. there are SO many things that go into and go can wrong when producing quality products, that is typically why release dates get pushed back, formulas change, etc.

    there is no new E-bol right now (a reformulation is in the works) but it is just a new bottle design that you see on the site, as well as new website layout. i do like the new ad. for T/Ebol --- "reach for your bols"

    From the T-Bol write-up:

    1 4 powerful ingredients each independently proven to increase androgen levels in T-bol's dosages
    2 A highly bioavailable form of Zinc, more bioavailable than the one used in ZMA
    3 Increases libido, mounting frequency, erection size, and sperm volume
    4 Improved testicular health and performance
    5 Improved sperm count and sperm quality
    6 Increases testicular cAMP concentration
    7 Increases in sperm and testosterone releasing hormones LH and FSH
    8 Increases concentration of other anabolic hormones in the body by increasing concentration and providing precursors
    9 Protection of testicles from free radical damage
    10 Mild aromatase inhibition
    11 SHBG producton inhibition
    12 Release of testosterone from SHBG
    13 Increases intramusclular ATP levels
    14 Increase energy and mood
    15 Inhibition of testosterone breakdown
  7. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Rep Power
    755325

    I'm a big fan of Dicana...can't wait to see the new version.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  8. Registered User
    ralph4u2c's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Lafayette, LA
    Age
    27
    Posts
    759
    Rep Power
    524

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I'm a big fan of Dicana...can't wait to see the new version.
    im sure you know the painful process from start to finish of a new product eh

    yea i talked with Bane about the new Dicana, as well as many other ideas/products, and i like his ideas, research, and credibility. match that with the high Q.C. Ron has for his products and we should have some sweet new products out soon.

    original idea with DicanaV2 was a double dose + new ingredients but after testing they were able to keep the original dose of diiodothyroacetic acid isomers (safer, little to no thyroid shutdown) but improve the product's effectiveness with the added new ingredients (synergy) and reduce things like grogginess and other symptoms that some people reported.
  9. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Rep Power
    755325

    Quote Originally Posted by ralph4u2c View Post
    im sure you know the painful process from start to finish of a new product eh

    yea i talked with Bane about the new Dicana, as well as many other ideas/products, and i like his ideas, research, and credibility. match that with the high Q.C. Ron has for his products and we should have some sweet new products out soon.

    original idea with DicanaV2 was a double dose + new ingredients but after testing they were able to keep the original dose of diiodothyroacetic acid isomers (safer, little to no thyroid shutdown) but improve the product's effectiveness with the added new ingredients (synergy) and reduce things like grogginess and other symptoms that some people reported.
    That sounds awesome. Seriously, there are FEW products that I get excited about, but especially after running DCP/Dicana together after the LAST Arnold (thanks for Ron and Mando for the hookup) I was impressed to say the least.

    Looking forward to doing it again.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  10. Registered User
    jjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,539
    Rep Power
    77387

    These are some very promising products right there!
  11. Registered User
    djbombsquad's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    6,824
    Rep Power
    353372

    ANd what is in it again? I don't see it on there site.
  12. Banned
    SupremeSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    319
    Rep Power
    0

    Big bump for Thermolife! They are TRUE INNOVATORS and they have developed some of the best bodybuilding products of all time.
  13. Registered User
    AdelV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,940
    Rep Power
    45187

    updates?
  14. Registered User
    LatSpread's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    999
    Rep Power
    583

    I'll definetely give T-Bol a run when it comes out, as E-Bol is the only worthwhile ecdy product Ive ever used.
  15. Registered User
    mysterio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    89

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    That sounds awesome. Seriously, there are FEW products that I get excited about, but especially after running DCP/Dicana together after the LAST Arnold (thanks for Ron and Mando for the hookup) I was impressed to say the least.

    Looking forward to doing it again.
    I think i might try that combo next.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Thermolife's Dicana
    By Anarchy939 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 06-14-2007, 12:15 AM
  2. Thermolife's Tribosten Test log
    By Grunt76 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 02-16-2006, 06:51 PM
  3. Thermolife Stizm
    By 323mattb in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-18-2005, 02:06 PM
  4. ThermoLife Dicana Now in Stock!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-02-2005, 04:36 PM
  5. Tricana, Thermolife Dicana, etc...
    By Max32 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-28-2005, 04:26 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in