Animal Test

The Flash

The Flash

Awards
  • Established
Just saw this at np and the interesting thing i saw was that it had 1.5m gram of aa in it.

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 21 packs
Servings per Container: 21

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Pro Androgen Complex
3,4-Divanillyl Tetrahydrofuran
Cissus Quadrangularis Extract (Ketosterones)
Trans-3,5,4'-trihydroxystilbene
Agaricus Bisporus (Polysaccharides)
3’,5,7-Trihydroxy-4’-Methoxyflavone
Yohimbe Bark Extract

2500mg **

Hypertrophic Response Complex
Arachidonic Acid (40% in a Proprietary Fatty Acid/Oil Blend)
6’,7’-Dihydroxybergamottin
Bioperine®

dunno if this like molecular nutrition but found it interesting.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That doesn't say it has 1.5 grams of AA in it. That says that it contains 1.5 grams of a proprietary "Hypertrophic Response Complex" that contains AA, DHB, and Bioperine.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
That doesn't say it has 1.5 grams of AA in it. That says that it contains 1.5 grams of a proprietary "Hypertrophic Response Complex" that contains AA, DHB, and Bioperine.
Perhaps it's been edited since you read it, but I don't even see where it says 1.5g. That being said, ingredients must be listed in order of most abundant. There is probobly 5mg of biopriene (standard dose), and ATLEAST half of the remainder is AA, meaning about 750mg. I know that 300 mg of DHB is considered an ample dose, so if it was that much, there would be 1195 mg of AA in the formula (basically as much as X-factor).

DB2000

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Either way, I wasn't challenging whether or not it has a large enough dose of AA. I was merely pointing out that it does not, in fact, say that it contains 1500mg of AA.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The "Hypertrophic Response Complex" is a blend with a total of 1500mg. This blend includes Arachidonic Acid (40% In A Proprietary Fatty Acid/oil Blend), 6, 7-Dihydroxybergamottin, and Bioperine®.

davidcyt

davidcyt

Awards
sorry, i read all discussion,but stil dont understand how many AA in Animal Test, anyone?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
sorry, i read all discussion,but stil dont understand how many AA in Animal Test, anyone?
You wont be able to. A company would have to tell you or you would have to test it. When they list blends often times its a small amount of it. Figure it as 3 things, 1500mg blend at most each is 500mg.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You wont be able to. A company would have to tell you or you would have to test it. When they list blends often times its a small amount of it. Figure it as 3 things, 1500mg blend at most each is 500mg.
That's saying that each compound in the blend has to be equal in amount, which I doubt is the case with this.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
That's saying that each compound in the blend has to be equal in amount, which I doubt is the case with this.
Oh i completly agree. i was just tryin to say that sas close as you could ever come to knowing how much there is with out the other options.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are generally right. In this case, Bioperine would be a maximum of 10mg per dose. According to Dancebot 2000, 300mg of 6, 7-Dihydroxybergamottin is considered an ample dose. If this is true, then it leaves at least 1190mg, of which, 40% should be AA.

davidcyt

davidcyt

Awards
You are generally right. In this case, Bioperine would be a maximum of 10mg per dose. According to Dancebot 2000, 300mg of 6, 7-Dihydroxybergamottin is considered an ample dose. If this is true, then it leaves at least 1190mg, of which, 40% should be AA.
so 1190mg*40%=476mg, each pack contains 476mg AA?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
so 1190mg*40%=476mg, each pack contains 476mg AA?
That was a rough guess. Only the manufacturer can answer the question with certainty.