Coming off IGF-2 and JW

75Show

75Show

Awards
Coming off a 8 week cycle of this, I have absolutely no libido.... Anyone have any recommendations to get it back to "normal" I know it wont be anything like when I was on the two but just wondering? and I will be going back on it for another 8 weeks in January

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You could try drive, or drive + rpm. Drive is pretty crazy as far as libido raising :)

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You have no libido now that you're off them? Or you're off them because they killed your libido?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
drive is worth a shot, or could just go with icariin.

75Show

75Show

Awards
I have a bottle of RPM left and it contains icariin so would this work?

Cellulardude I will look into that e-form thanks

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established

no problem. you can get e-form on another retailer. nutraplanet sells bulk formestane and penetrate. Mix the two and viola. I personally think you wouldnt need that much formestane anyway. PM me if you want the link, I do believe there sold out right now however. Very popular/effective product.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

if you have it handy, its worth a shot. part of the question is whether caffeine affects your libido downwards. if it does, then rpm might not help. but since you have it there, its worth trying

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
if you have it handy, its worth a shot. part of the question is whether caffeine affects your libido downwards. if it does, then rpm might not help. but since you have it there, its worth trying
I personally have been affected by caffeine in the libido department. I think it depends on the person and the dosages used. When did you come off JW and IGF-2 btw just today?

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
easy, I like your new green name tag :D. It caught my eye already. Ive always been used to seeing gold on you. Plus greens my favorite color so it just stood out.

Johnny Blaze

Awards
Since JW has a designer steroid in it a SERM will probably be useful, get some torm or nolva.

Overkill probably but better safe than sorry.

75Show

75Show

Awards
Cellulardude I came off JW/IGF2 a week and a half ago...

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
what was your dosage like btw? Im just a bit curious because my friend double dosed JW for a little less than a month. He ran 5 caps mon-fri with sat and sunday rest. He didnt see anything besides acne. No shutdown, no lethargy. He did report that it made him hungry as ever however.

75Show

75Show

Awards
I did 3 caps daily with meals, and 6 caps of IGF2 I didnt get any side effects but acne on my shoulders.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
so you ran this for 8 weeks and now what? you dont have any libido or it's just low?

75Show

75Show

Awards
Yea thats right, Its pretty much non existent right now...

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Ive never done anything like JW or PH's of any kind so it's hard to tell. Mnnn anyone chime in? Im thinking he's just suffering from low test, but I have no first hand experience so I can't really come up with a solution. E-Form is a very product to use to help bring up your test levels. Im pretty intrested in seeing if E-Form and JW run together would be a smart idea. Maybe E-Form/Formestane after a JW cycle if suppression does occur? Anyone? Im stumped :think:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it is a little odd, I don't recall seeing too many JW logs mention it, many did mention libido being high while on it. but it could just be my memory.

75Show

75Show

Awards
Yea no doubt my libido was real high while on it, but after stopping, my libido is nothing at all...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
theres a whole bunch of herbals that could do it. maybe diesel test hardcore? it has a pretty good track record.

75Show

75Show

Awards
What do you guys recommend to do. Im hoping, but not sure if it will go back to normal after taking some kind of libido booster.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, the libido boosting substance could help kickstart you, or alternatively give you something to work with till your normal libido comes back

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
well, the libido boosting substance could help kickstart you, or alternatively give you something to work with till your normal libido comes back
Easy, do you know how someone would know if they are low in test, or completely shut down? Im just wondering because in this case and sometimes in pulses such as epi, you could just relatively be low in test right? Also wouldnt something like a SERM be more harmful than helpful with low test?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Easy, do you know how someone would know if they are low in test, or completely shut down? Im just wondering because in this case and sometimes in pulses such as epi, you could just relatively be low in test right? Also wouldnt something like a SERM be more harmful than helpful with low test?
the only way to really know for sure is a blood or saliva test, and you are probably looking at $150 minimum. Really on this he shouldn't be low in test, not significantly lower than he started (maybe a little). If low testoserone is the culprit a SERM would help that, but there are better things to try first.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
the only way to really know for sure is a blood or saliva test, and you are probably looking at $150 minimum. Really on this he shouldn't be low in test, not significantly lower than he started (maybe a little). If low testoserone is the culprit a SERM would help that, but there are better things to try first.
do co pay's insurances cover for this? My parents own a company, Im covered under the copay insurance plan. Dont these blood test count as regular check up routines as well? In that case for me it would be 15 bucks for the blood test right? I gotta take advantage of that if I am covered for the blood test. Heck I could probably get a blood test every time around for a supplement. I know/think full coverage plans allow blood test in X amount of time but in my case it just depends on doctor visits. Gotta check to find out, It would be pretty easy to start "testing" supplements in values of blood to see what's cool and uncool. :lol:

75Show

75Show

Awards
Just curious what are some other side-effects of low test?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, hard to say for sure. Some insurance only covers it once a year, and even then they likely won't test for testosterone levels at your age unless there are signs of a problem :)

75Show

75Show

Awards
Easy, Im just wondering about other side affects as I got off it, I got really lethargic and now Im sick. So I just curious if these would be side effects of it?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
• Low sex drive and impotence
• Fatigue
• Loss of lean muscle
• Fat accumulation
• Increased risk of osteoporosis and bone fractures
• Moodiness
• Weak feelings in legs
• Hot flashes
• Depression

Johnny Blaze

Awards
A SERM would be benificial for low test. http://harryfisch.com/docs/SERMS.pdf

The whole point of taking a SERM after a cycle is to raise test. JW=designer steroid. What harm would it do exactly?

I've seen people complaining of suppression after a JW cycle, this isn't unusual. Personally I felt slightly suppressed while on it. I'd definantly get a SERM, toremifene is great, what it costs like $50? Whats the ability to get an erection worth to you?

A few funky herbs which have been shown to increase mount frequencies in castrated rats are going to cost around $50 too and will do jack ****. SERM's have been proven over and over again.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
A SERM would be benificial for low test. http://harryfisch.com/docs/SERMS.pdf

The whole point of taking a SERM after a cycle is to raise test. JW=designer steroid. What harm would it do exactly?

I've seen people complaining of suppression after a JW cycle, this isn't unusual. Personally I felt slightly suppressed while on it. I'd definantly get a SERM, toremifene is great, what it costs like $50? Whats the ability to get an erection worth to you?

A few funky herbs which have been shown to increase mount frequencies in castrated rats are going to cost around $50 too and will do jack ****. SERM's have been proven over and over again.

Thanks for the link, Ive never done anything suppressive because im a youngin (18) All I know is to stay away from them but in this case, Im just too curious so I had to ask. :lol: Would something like E-Form after JW be useful? If I were to ever do a cycle Id do JW for 4 weeks then run E-Form/formestane tampering down for another 2-3 weeks. Ive heard of JW being suppresive but I havent heard many cases of complete shutdown on regular dosages. Maybe full blown double dosing dosages yes, but for the most part the end of a cycle just resulted in low test.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you need PCT for IGF2? There's a pretty strong consensus that you don't need PCT for JW, but I'm not too versed in IGF2.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, not at all. no PCT for any of the appnut products :)

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh that's so sweet. I'm still researching and planning my cycle in December. I have my mind pretty much set on JW/Drive. The draw being that these two would make great stacks without PCT. I have done my homework on IGF2 "yet", but if you had to choose between JW/Drive or JW/IGF2, which would you pick?

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Oh that's so sweet. I'm still researching and planning my cycle in December. I have my mind pretty much set on JW/Drive. The draw being that these two would make great stacks without post cycle therapy. I have done my homework on IGF2 "yet", but if you had to choose between JW/Drive or JW/IGF2, which would you pick?
get Drive and JW. be sure to pick up 2-3 bottles though. It's not exactly cheaper than IGF but 2 bottles at 6 caps per day will show some promising pleasing results. ( I can say so from experience 10-15 pounds increase in all compound lifts) (just off Drive. Imagine JW in there!)

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh yeah, I'm in the 200+ category so I'll be taking 4 a day. From what I've dug up, a lot of people have recommended loading the first 10 days with 6 caps of Drive, then going back down to 4 for the remainder of the cycle, so it's not going to be cheap.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IGF-2 has different activity, so it benefits in other ways. If I had to pick between drive + igf2 to go with JW, i'd also go with drive

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah, I'm in the 200+ category so I'll be taking 4 a day. From what I've dug up, a lot of people have recommended loading the first 10 days with 6 caps of Drive, then going back down to 4 for the remainder of the cycle, so it's not going to be cheap.
yeah. I personally like 6 caps better. I tried 4, I kept my strength and endurance but the other added benefits of Drive were better noticed on 6. The dosages are wrong btw. 6 caps should be for everyone. Here are some benefits I saw after 15 days of 6 caps

Increased Libido
Better Mood
Increased strength (10-15 pounds on compound lifts. Threw in 2-3 caps RPM pre workout as well)
Increased endurance
Recomp effect

I dropped the dosages a bit down to 4 and I didnt notice much on the mood department or recomp effect. I think 6 is the magic number for everyone.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
6 caps for 6-8 weeks is okay? I'm down for whatever will optimize my results. Lots of votes for JW/Drive, that's good to hear.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Easy, Im just wondering about other side affects as I got off it, I got really lethargic and now Im sick. So I just curious if these would be side effects of it?
IGF-2 is completely herbal (therefore no HPTA shutdown), so I don't think that it has anything to do with that- I would try some Drive and RPM- it should get your libido back up to speed....

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
6 caps for 6-8 weeks is okay? I'm down for whatever will optimize my results. Lots of votes for JW/Drive, that's good to hear.
Volcom,

Start out with 6 caps/day for around 2 weeks, then try lowering to 4 for maintenance. I want you to get the best results while making that bottle last as long as possible. If when you lower to 4 you aren't benefitting as much, you can always increase dosage again.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
IGF-2 is completely herbal (therefore no HPTA shutdown), so I don't think that it has anything to do with that- I would try some Drive and RPM- it should get your libido back up to speed....
^Agreed. Almost all reports from IGF-2 users include "good feelings". Not to say you may have just been someone who experienced rare effects.
Perhaps it was timed coincidentally w/ catching an illness?

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds good, cut & pasted your advice (so I remember it). Thanks for the suggestion.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I found that if I dosed to high I got really sleepy and lethargic. The reason was that I was taking too much for my size, and my dopamine levels were being raised too high. So if your feeling tired, just lower the dose until you find it enough to give you the sense of well being, but not too much to cause you to sleep.

BTW, I was takinng 16 IGF-2 pills a day, so needless to say, I was dosing much higher than the average user!