RPN Gut Health

TheLittleGuy

TheLittleGuy

Awards
I just purchased some from N.P. I have only been taking it for a day so I can't say a whole lot but I am looking forward to the effects. dsade is a good source for this question it is a staple in his arsenal

Minnesota

Minnesota

Awards
Thanx Bro, I did the ol' buy it first ask questions later thing. I figure i'll buy some for me and people I know who would like to try it, and have my own little test group going. I think this will be one of my new staples I am testing right now.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Should help ease bloating and ibs symptoms if you have any, and as a probiotic, also aids in immune functioning, and nutrient absorption, particularly for those on high protein intakes.. most often reported effects are a reduction in gas..

Overall it is a pretty underrated supplement with a myriad of health benefits for bb-ers or the general population, let usknow how it goes for you.

Minnesota

Minnesota

Awards
Should help ease bloating and ibs symptoms if you have any, and as a probiotic, also aids in immune functioning, and nutrient absorption, particularly for those on high protein intakes.. most often reported effects are a reduction in gas..

Overall it is a pretty underrated supplement with a myriad of health benefits for bb-ers or the general population, let usknow how it goes for you.
Probly gona have a review for it when done. Hopefully this will help me out with my upcoming CKD.

BigAsian

BigAsian

Awards
i started gut health about a week ago... most noticeable effect is reduction in gas. with my high protien intake i pretty much offend everyone near me. gut health is great. while i still offend everyone that comes near me its only because of what come out of my mouth not my ass.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
i started gut health about a week ago... most noticeable effect is reduction in gas. with my high protien intake i pretty much offend everyone near me. gut health is great. while i still offend everyone that comes near me its only because of what come out of my mouth not my ass.
Hahahaha that made me chuckle

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
im on day 2 but i take my 2 caps 30 minutes prior to breakfast... and it seems gut health cleans me out... i feel lite in the rear throughout the day

BigAsian

BigAsian

Awards
do you guys take this everyday and never stop? i guess im asking if this is something that loses efficacy over time or its safe to never stop using.

i bought 2 bottles last time and thinking of buying more before the sale ends. just wanna know if its best to be used in cycles. and when i start a new bottle if i dont space the bottles out, should i start the new bottle using the 2 pills/day for the 5 days again?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
do you guys take this everyday and never stop? i guess im asking if this is something that loses efficacy over time or its safe to never stop using.

i bought 2 bottles last time and thinking of buying more before the sale ends. just wanna know if its best to be used in cycles. and when i start a new bottle if i dont space the bottles out, should i start the new bottle using the 2 pills/day for the 5 days again?
For best results, it should be used continuously.

BigAsian

BigAsian

Awards
thanks for the reply... gonna buy more now =)

like ozzy says "im never gonna stop"

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
The stuff has been a god sent product for me and my fickle intestines

Ive got some sort of IBS / IBS like issue, and its really helped reduce the frequency of it, I was trying to go down to EOD dosing (first thing AM on empty stomach) and it worked for awhile but over time it turned out that everyday is the way to go.

I got 5 pieces of pizza and 12 hot wings in my system right now from the eagles / cowboys game last night, Im from Philly :( , and a cup of black coffee in my this moring....so this is an official test of the Gut Health System :)

(The AB Smilie ---->):chick:

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I was away all weekend, ate wings, Chicken alfredo, fajitas, etc....i wasnt blaoted at all, seriously. Im usually hating myself for cheat meals, stomach discomfort, bathroom trips, distension.....i felt great all weekend.

its been a week, so i honestly figured it is all in my head and im having a placebo effect. BUT after eating garbage all weekend and not hurting from it all day im sold on this stuff.

Picking up a few bottles before that sale is over! thanks RPN

j

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I came across this supplement and it immediately caught my interest. I did some research and asked around. I'm definitely including it in my stack. I'll be starting a log eventually. It'll take a few weeks or so. I need to wait until I get everything I need.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
The stuff has been a god sent product for me and my fickle intestines

Ive got some sort of IBS / IBS like issue, and its really helped reduce the frequency of it, I was trying to go down to EOD dosing (first thing AM on empty stomach) and it worked for awhile but over time it turned out that everyday is the way to go.

I got 5 pieces of pizza and 12 hot wings in my system right now from the eagles / cowboys game last night, Im from Philly :( , and a cup of black coffee in my this moring....so this is an official test of the Gut Health System :)

(The AB Smilie ---->):chick:
:bb2: (nekkid batman smilie)

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
I came across this supplement and it immediately caught my interest. I did some research and asked around. I'm definitely including it in my stack. I'll be starting a log eventually. It'll take a few weeks or so. I need to wait until I get everything I need.
Thankyou for that, your feedback is much appreciated. If you haven't aready, check out the article by our co-president on the topic, published on M&M.

http://www.mindandmuscle.net/articles/colby_vorland/probiotics