Dry joints from Drive?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
anyone using Drive and experiencing dry joints??

both monday and today when i was doing triceps exercises my elbows were killing me. after about 10 minutes the pain went away. what would cause this?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
anyone using Drive and experiencing dry joints??

both monday and today when i was doing triceps exercises my elbows were killing me. after about 10 minutes the pain went away. what would cause this?
Did you consume RPM, too?

Anyway, Icariin, if I am not wrong, can produce this effect. Dodder Seed and Icariin potentiate their effects mutually. The efficacy and half lives of both are extended by Naringin, apart from other Naringin effects. This is why it is advisable to consume Essential Fatty Acids (and Cissus) while on Drive.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
nope, no RPM
I asked because RPM also contains Icariin (and Naringin). So, my Drive explanation remains. Use, or increase, your Omega-3 consumption.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
ok, sounds easy enough, i eat a packet of tuna once a day, guess ill make it twice maybe three a day. the pain sucks but it goes away after a couple of minutes

im adding RPM to the Drive next week though...

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ok, sounds easy enough, i eat a packet of tuna once a day, guess ill make it twice maybe three a day. the pain sucks but it goes away after a couple of minutes

im adding RPM to the Drive next week though...
Could be a lot of different things- but I would start by checking your EFA intake and make sure your ratios are right...

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Did you consume RPM, too?

This is why it is advisable to consume Essential Fatty Acids (and Cissus) while on Drive.
well i have an inflammatory disease and take Anti-inflammatory medicine, so i cant take cissus....guess i'll add some fish oils caps

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
well i have an inflammatory disease and take Anti-inflammatory medicine, so i cant take cissus....guess i'll add some fish oils caps
What type of disease?

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
A friend of my mom's has it- he has it pretty rough sometimes...

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
been there done that...

over this past year i was having complications from march-august....july and august being the worst where i lost 25-30 pounds

...but now im all fixed up and ready to roll

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
been there done that...

over this past year i was having complications from march-august....july and august being the worst where i lost 25-30 pounds

that is a seriously bad arse disease, trod carefully my friend.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
been there done that...

great to hear!!