Life Support

anabolik1

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
This is a general question and in no way is intended to add or continue the debate about RYR...

Anyway, my question is...I am interested in taking Life Support just as a general health supplement as I don't and have never used AAS, PS, etc. is there a problem of any sort in me doing this?

Thanks

onelife

onelife

Awards
heck no... its chalk full of goodies to help maintain a more healthy lifestyle for sure!! I say go for it!!

anabolik1

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I believe that is what it is meant for :)
LOL! Yeah I know but it seems everybody has RYR "nightmares" and I was trying to make sure that "those issues" only pertain to cycle stuff and not to the everyday like in my situation.

...and thanks for the replies.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I kinda agree that since the FDA is requiring that any RYR used in supplements has the lovostatin removed that you may as well not use it anymore. But other than that I dont mind it

badfish51581

badfish51581

Awards
  • Established
I kinda agree that since the FDA is requiring that any RYR used in supplements has the lovostatin removed that you may as well not use it anymore. But other than that I dont mind it
Is this the case with cycle and life support?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dunno. if its not, and it ever gets tested by the FDA, it will have to change. We could ask crowler :)

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
I dunno. if its not, and it ever gets tested by the FDA, it will have to change. We could ask crowler :)
I can't comment about out our RYR (I dont know) so I'll leave that to crowler.

One thing i did find quite interesting is that Merck is in the process of getting Mevacor approved as OTC. Doesnt that just reek? Its a danger when supplement company's like Swanson Healthcare Products, Inc. offer it, probably at much lower cost, it but its ok when Big Pharma does. hmmm?

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
i cant think of a better combo than taking a daily dose of life support and orange triad....maybe we can get Sam to do a general health stack for the two.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't comment about out our RYR (I dont know) so I'll leave that to crowler.

One thing i did find quite interesting is that Merck is in the process of getting Mevacor approved as OTC. Doesnt that just reek? Its a danger when supplement company's like Swanson Healthcare Products, Inc. offer it, probably at much lower cost, it but its ok when Big Pharma does. hmmm?
No less ridiculous than amazon.com's patent on "once click ordering"

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Is this the case with cycle and life support?
It is the same RYR that is used in all the supplements manufactured in the USA. It certainly only contains legal ingredients.

CROWLER