Do you think hair loss is theoretically possible with Halodrol Liquigels
- 11-02-2007, 06:57 AM
- 11-02-2007, 10:48 AM
I dont think you need to worry bout halodrol liquigels. Ive heard gaspari basically marketed them after haladrol for the name. I also have been hearing that its as useful as placebo. I havent tried it first hand but I have heard those things said many many times.
- 11-02-2007, 10:55 AM
While inflammation is a part of hairloss, I have not seen any evidence that AA contributes significantly to it.
You should be fine.Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
11-02-2007, 10:59 AM
11-02-2007, 11:22 AM
11-03-2007, 01:21 AM
11-03-2007, 01:58 AM
Possible yes...but that's on the assumption that the liquigels actually increase testosterone. I'm dubious.
11-03-2007, 01:00 PM
11-03-2007, 02:33 PM
11-03-2007, 03:09 PM
Getting any acne or other high testosterone sides?
Similar Forum Threads
- By PROD1GY in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-27-2006, 03:40 PM
- By blackeyed in forum AnabolicsReplies: 39Last Post: 05-02-2006, 02:04 PM
- By CROWLER in forum General ChatReplies: 28Last Post: 02-21-2006, 12:11 AM
- By Tatt2d in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 12-11-2004, 02:56 PM
- By neurotic in forum AnabolicsReplies: 17Last Post: 01-05-2004, 01:41 PM