Do you think hair loss is theoretically possible with Halodrol Liquigels

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I dont think you need to worry bout halodrol liquigels. Ive heard gaspari basically marketed them after haladrol for the name. I also have been hearing that its as useful as placebo. I havent tried it first hand but I have heard those things said many many times.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
While inflammation is a part of hairloss, I have not seen any evidence that AA contributes significantly to it.

You should be fine.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I doubt hair loss but it will make your wallet lighter.

zachattack43

zachattack43

Awards
i know increased test = increased DHT
just because DHT increases, that does NOT mean hairloss will happen. The hair follicles have to be sensitive to the DHT in the first place

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Possible yes...but that's on the assumption that the liquigels actually increase testosterone. I'm dubious.

MarkPerry

Awards
so you think DHEA in and of itself can't raise test

zachattack43

zachattack43

Awards
nope, not a chance, but yall need to realize AIs like 6-oxo ard Nov XT are proven to raise free test levels to the high normal range

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think it can. it is the precursor to most hormones. if you have low cholesterol issues, or other reasons your body doesn't have enough to work with to create test it could be helped with DHEA. Plus with 6-oxo and nettle root, its quite possible test levels rise. So its possible, just haven't heard of anyone else loosing hair from it.

Getting any acne or other high testosterone sides?