SUS500 + SuperdrolNG Cycle

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. SUS500 + SuperdrolNG Cycle


    Just for starters, I'm pretty new to all of this supplements and read up on a bunch of info. Well I decided to try out SUS500 and SuperdrolNG becuase I've heard very good reviews on both.

    First off when I started taking these my stats were.

    Height 5'11"
    Weight 130 lbs

    I put a lot of protein in my diet also.

    Week 2 Stats

    Weight 145 lbs

    Gains in Weight Room

    Curls: 40 lbs more then before with same reps.
    Bench: 35 lbs more then before with same reps.
    Crunches: 45 lbs more then before with same reps.
    Legs: 50 lbs more then before with same reps.

    I've also noticed a lot of aggression, I mean even over the smallest things.

    I've only lifted 2 months before this without any supplements, and those gains are very impressive to me. I'll continue to log these as time goes by, I will appreciate any comments or questions!

    My Goal: To weight 186 lbs, and look and feel good!
    Last edited by maxjivi05; 11-01-2007 at 08:32 PM. Reason: Spelling


  2. Don't forget you're using steroids. After 2 months??? I would never supplement after 2 months of lifting you don't need it. And def. not sus500...
    •   
       


  3. I was told they were Steroidal Compounds and not so called "Steroid", or am I mistaken? Also, I don't mind taking a steroid, and I have everything for the PCT and stuff ready.

    Also I haven't used them for 2 months, I lifted without anything for 2 months and started with this 2 weeks ago using small dosage's.

  4. Yeah what you got for pct?

  5. u started at 130 pounds?
    •   
       


  6. I have Toremifene and aPCT for PCT, and yes I started at 130 lbs, but I drastically increased my protein and cal intake by a ton... I'm still in the middle of my cycle, so I'm still reading on PCT seeing which is best to try it out after my cycle is done.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    Don't forget you're using steroids. After 2 months??? I would never supplement after 2 months of lifting you don't need it. And def. not sus500...
    I did the opposite. I started using steroids for 2 months and then started lifting.lol

  8. Quote Originally Posted by maxjivi05 View Post
    I was told they were Steroidal Compounds and not so called "Steroid", or am I mistaken? Also, I don't mind taking a steroid, and I have everything for the post cycle therapy and stuff ready.

    Also I haven't used them for 2 months, I lifted without anything for 2 months and started with this 2 weeks ago using small dosage's.
    You could of made huge gains for the first year of lifting with proper diet and no steroids. You probably didn't even need them to hit your goal. Just make sure you learn proper nutrition real fast otherwise your gains are going to disappear as soon as you quit using steroids. Growing on steroids is easy its keeping the gains that takes dedication and discipline.

  9. Holy crap dude you're even skinnier than me and you're doing this crap.

    Just out of curiosity how old are you?

  10. Matt Skiba writes the best lyrics. Alkaline Trio has been my favorite band for about 7 years. If you havent seen them in concert ya gotta, theyre amazing.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by The G Train View Post
    Matt Skiba writes the best lyrics. Alkaline Trio has been my favorite band for about 7 years. If you havent seen them in concert ya gotta, theyre amazing.
    so true!!! trio is the shiot!!!!!!
    "shaking like a dog ****ting raiser blades"

    "take your wings outside, you can't fly in here"

  12. Quote Originally Posted by maxjivi05 View Post
    Just for starters, I'm pretty new to all of this supplements and read up on a bunch of info. Well I decided to try out SUS500 and SuperdrolNG becuase I've heard very good reviews on both.

    First off when I started taking these my stats were.

    Height 5'11"
    Weight 130 lbs

    I put a lot of protein in my diet also.

    Week 2 Stats

    Weight 145 lbs

    Gains in Weight Room

    Curls: 40 lbs more then before with same reps.
    Bench: 35 lbs more then before with same reps.
    Crunches: 45 lbs more then before with same reps.
    Legs: 50 lbs more then before with same reps.

    I've also noticed a lot of aggression, I mean even over the smallest things.

    I've only lifted 2 months before this without any supplements, and those gains are very impressive to me. I'll continue to log these as time goes by, I will appreciate any comments or questions!

    My Goal: To weight 186 lbs, and look and feel good!
    WTF you're 145lbs.HOW OLD ARE YOU? 5'11" you need food and time. you're too small to even think about steroids. What moron told you this was a good Idea?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by maxjivi05 View Post
    Just for starters, I'm pretty new to all of this supplements and read up on a bunch of info. Well I decided to try out SUS500 and SuperdrolNG becuase I've heard very good reviews on both.

    First off when I started taking these my stats were.

    Height 5'11"
    Weight 130 lbs

    I put a lot of protein in my diet also.

    Week 2 Stats

    Weight 145 lbs

    Gains in Weight Room

    Curls: 40 lbs more then before with same reps.
    Bench: 35 lbs more then before with same reps.
    Crunches: 45 lbs more then before with same reps.
    Legs: 50 lbs more then before with same reps.

    I've also noticed a lot of aggression, I mean even over the smallest things.

    I've only lifted 2 months before this without any supplements, and those gains are very impressive to me. I'll continue to log these as time goes by, I will appreciate any comments or questions!

    My Goal: To weight 186 lbs, and look and feel good!
    Who the hell lists gains on crunches? If curls, bench, "crunches", and "legs" are considered a workout, then you have no business using pHs or any anabolic steroid. I hate to come off as a jerk (no I don't) but my friend, you have no clue what your doing. Your gonna regret this, I promise.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by maxjivi05 View Post
    Just for starters, I'm pretty new to all of this supplements and read up on a bunch of info. Well I decided to try out SUS500 and SuperdrolNG becuase I've heard very good reviews on both.

    First off when I started taking these my stats were.

    Height 5'11"
    Weight 130 lbs

    I put a lot of protein in my diet also.

    Week 2 Stats

    Weight 145 lbs

    Gains in Weight Room

    Curls: 40 lbs more then before with same reps.
    Bench: 35 lbs more then before with same reps.
    Crunches: 45 lbs more then before with same reps.
    Legs: 50 lbs more then before with same reps.

    I've also noticed a lot of aggression, I mean even over the smallest things.

    I've only lifted 2 months before this without any supplements, and those gains are very impressive to me. I'll continue to log these as time goes by, I will appreciate any comments or questions!

    My Goal: To weight 186 lbs, and look and feel good!
    Oh SH!T, starting weight 130lbs? I missed that. You should have asked someone who has a clue before you started.

  15. I was told with proper nutrition that it would be fine.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by maxjivi05 View Post
    I was told with proper nutrition that it would be fine.
    Dude, if you only weigh 130lbs, it's not because you have low test. It's because you simply don't eat enough, and don't train enough. Do you even know what "proper" nutrition is at a weight of 130lbs? Just seems like you jumped the gun here while putting your health at risk at the same time. Best of luck to you.

  17. How old is this guy 12?. 130 pounds?. WTF???. Is he sick or does he have some kind of eating dis-order?

  18. You guys don't listen... I said I had drastically changed my diet.
    Also I'm 21 Years Old...

    From 130 to to 145 in a short time you tell me am I not eating right? Ok...

    Stop flaming, I was just looking for actual questions and answers not is this guy dumb, did he even read and know what training is?

    Ok and for the gains in the weight room, they were specific to the same kind of routine, such as "Preacher Curls, and doing it the next week and seeing what I gained"... Ect... It's not that hard to understand that connect the dots people...

    Now are there any serious questions?

  19. Also, theres now way I would see the same strength gains without as I am seeing with this stuff, Thus "I wanted to be on them" even if it meant force feeding myself which I do...

  20. Quote Originally Posted by maxjivi05 View Post
    Also, theres now way I would see the same strength gains without as I am seeing with this stuff, Thus "I wanted to be on them" even if it meant force feeding myself which I do...

    Yes you would see the same strength gains without. I was 21 once and they didn't have these products back then and I made excellent gains. The reason your being flamed is because you are using dangerous oral steroids, and the combination of the products you choose to take are EXTREMELY HARMFUL to you. YOU WILL END UP IN THE HOSPITAL!. STOP NOW!. It may not be too late at this point....Then again you never know till you get blood tests.

  21. SuperdrolNG is suppose to be more of a Pre-Energy Workout Pump then anything from reading and reviews and the actual ingredients.

    SUS-500 the research I've done this is fine if you're 21+ and you force feed yourself with the proper food. Work out each group of muscles once a week, and my dosages are actually smaller then recommended. Also have PCT prepared like was told.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by maxjivi05 View Post
    SuperdrolNG is suppose to be more of a Pre-Energy Workout Pump then anything from reading and reviews and the actual ingredients.

    SUS-500 the research I've done this is fine if you're 21+ and you force feed yourself with the proper food. Work out each group of muscles once a week, and my dosages are actually smaller then recommended. Also have post cycle therapy prepared like was told.
    Not trying to flame, just genuinely curious, but what are you doing for pct?

  23. I have Toremifene and aPCT, I was recommended both of these for PCT

  24. As I said I was going to continue logging per week so I will.

    These are "My Max of Each Week" - You can tell I started out as a little punk I still am but climbing up hill!

    I weighed in today at 148 lbs!!!

    Routine: Week 1:-/ Week 2:-/ Week 3:

    Bench Press: 115 lbs:/ 150 lbs:/ 190 lbs
    Hammer Strength Bench: 90 lbs:/ 140 lbs:/ 250 lbs
    Dumb Bell Bench: 35 lbs:/ 40 lbs:/ 50 lbs
    Hammer Curls: 25 lbs:/ 35 lbs:/ 45 lbs
    Preacher Curls: 45 lbs:/ 80 lbs:/ 110 lbs
    Cable Pull Downs: 40 lbs:/ 55 lbs:/ 70 lbs
    Cable Pull Ups: 40 lbs:/ 55 lbs:/ 65 lbs
    Weight Resisted Crunches: 120 lbs:/ 135 lbs:/ 160 lbs

    I do more routines but these are just the main set's that I'm judging the strength increases.

    I still take Two pills a day of both SuperdrolNG and SUS500. I eat a ton of food everyday at least 6 times a day, and you can see the increase in strength by far for working out every muscle group once a week. I'll even put some before and after pictures up soon, Please no flames but will appreciate any comments or questions.
    Last edited by maxjivi05; 11-05-2007 at 07:40 PM. Reason: Added My New Weight

  25. what about squats and dls ? ? ? ? like eveybody mention. you could had make this gains alone with proper nutrition

    Quote Originally Posted by maxjivi05 View Post

    I do more routines but these are just the main set's that I'm judging the strength increases.
    your supposed to judge strength with squats, bp and dls

  26. Ok... I'm so sorry that judging other aspects of lifting don't qualify to you're standards of seeing how much stronger in certain areas I've become... Its like no matter what I say matters you just have to hate on it just because I haven't been into lifting my entire life.

    1: You're telling me I can't judge how much strength I've gained for any particular muscle "Just those few you listed" Mk...
    2: Thanks for you're input anyway even though it don't help none.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by maxjivi05 View Post
    Dumb Bell Bench: 35 lbs:/ 40 lbs:/ 50 lbs
    Here's your problem. It's not so much that you've taken the steroids in an unsafe manner. At least you're using a SERM, that's better than what most people do... The issue is that you're using something that's supposed to help you after you've reached your genetic peak, or come pretty damned close to it. Think about this, if you're using steroids in order to get your DB Bench to 50 LBS, where do you think you're going to end up? Probably not very high.

    What's done is done, and you can't change the fact that you've used them. However, I can't stress this enough, make sure your diet is in order, and make sure you actually know how to work out. From the looks of things you've thrown together a hodgepodge of "lifts" (I'm not even sure I can call half of them lifts) and called it a workout plan. Educate yourself, and get the most out of what God gave you before you start dabbling in quasi-legal performance enhancers. If you've gotta take AAS to get your DB Bench to 50LBS you're obviously not doing much right...

    Once you've maxed out what God gave you, then I'd recommend trying for cycle #2. Keep in mind this could be more than a decade away. I've seen people make consistent and impressive gains for years while being natural.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by maxjivi05 View Post
    You can tell I started out as a little punk I still am but climbing up hill!.
    Agreed.

    Quote Originally Posted by maxjivi05 View Post
    I'll even put some before and after pictures up soon.
    I would love to see these pics.

  29. Okay, let's try to fix you up in a civil manner. Flaming you will make you mad and will solve absolutely nothing. Here are reasons why you my friend should not be on steroids. Ive been meaning to make a large FAQ post about this but I never got around to it.

    Look at it from this stand point.

    Your "growing" sure but duh, it's not cause your training is good it's the juice.

    Your 130 pounds, your body is not meant for muscle. Think of your body as sort of water ballon. By allowing steroids into your body you are expanding that ballon, yes however it is impossible to hold onto the gains. Your body in this case is a small ballon trying to hold absurd ammounts of water.

    You will either
    A Pop- which in this case would mean something very bad could happen to you, health wise.

    BShrink- you will shirnk, the ballon once you release the tie around the water ballon everything comes bursting out until the content is of reasonable size.

    This is your body's capacity to hold onto muscle. The reason why many stress the genetic potential thing about steroids is because of this.

    They can hold onto their gains much better than you can, making it so that their cycle was worth more than yours.

    Also consider the following, steroids are a big concern in your health wise physically and mentally. Many people forget about the mental aspects of steroids. As a user such as yourself at the weight of 130 pounds were to use AA, they would see gains faster than they could ever acheive naturally but they fail to lack the mental control over cycles. Think of how steroids can be easily abused.

    A 130 pound dude (such as yourself) can go on a steroids cycle and claim "remarkable" gains. Yes you are seeing so called "50 pounds" in your lift in 2-3 weeks but are you able to hold onto these gains while off?

    Let me quote you here my friend.

    Quote Originally Posted by maxjivi05 View Post
    As I said I was going to continue logging per week so I will.

    These are "My Max of Each Week" - You can tell I started out as a little punk I still am but climbing up hill!

    I weighed in today at 148 lbs!!!

    Routine: Week 1:-/ Week 2:-/ Week 3:

    Bench Press: 115 lbs:/ 150 lbs:/ 190 lbs
    Hammer Strength Bench: 90 lbs:/ 140 lbs:/ 250 lbs
    Dumb Bell Bench: 35 lbs:/ 40 lbs:/ 50 lbs
    Hammer Curls: 25 lbs:/ 35 lbs:/ 45 lbs
    Preacher Curls: 45 lbs:/ 80 lbs:/ 110 lbs
    Cable Pull Downs: 40 lbs:/ 55 lbs:/ 70 lbs
    Cable Pull Ups: 40 lbs:/ 55 lbs:/ 65 lbs
    Weight Resisted Crunches: 120 lbs:/ 135 lbs:/ 160 lbs

    I do more routines but these are just the main set's that I'm judging the strength increases.

    I still take Two pills a day of both SuperdrolNG and SUS500. I eat a ton of food everyday at least 6 times a day, nand you can see the increase i strength by far for working out every muscle group once a week. I'll even put some before and after pictures up soon, Please no flames but will appreciate any comments or questions.
    Now, If you had eatten a ton of food to begin with instead of using steroids to start an excuse to eat, maybe. Even now I doubt your really eatting properly. Simply put, your statements are those that show a lack of self control in using supplements like these. You use an excuse of "lack of genetics" to get into this whole cycle. When coming off a cycle you will also lack the discipline it requires to stay off cycle. This is how abuse of steroids happen and you are walking right into that path.

    Now you say to yourself, no Im not Ill be fine, trust me, you wont. Your lack of diet and poor training will result in catastrophic health issues in your future. You are simply walking down the wrong path my friend. When coming off cycle you will lose your gains, you will not learn how to grow naturally and your health has been adversly affected. Now you ask yourself what shall I do?

    Duh, what any idiot with a lack of discipline would do, do cycle after cycle messing up your body and in result killing yourself. Think about this. It's not the "age" that really matters. I think the 21 year old mark is set to allow a sense of common sense and discipline to individuals. Yes, kids could technically run steroids and might get away with the harm, but most kids just dont have the proper discipline. In body building there are two key concepts that one must learn, discipline and patients. You fail at both, and you fail as a body builder and in life. Let this be a warning to you and an educational lesson to you or any of you whom may be considering anabolics without training/discipline. YOU WILL GO TO HELL AND YOUR BODY WILL PAY FOR IT!

    Hehe, I love being a smart ass Hope that helps

  30. wow wonder how long it will take for someone to read ^

    took me forever but hope it might help some people
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Sus500 - First Cycle ( Need Help )
    By Jimman in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-14-2009, 01:10 AM
  2. Halotest 25/SUS500 Log & Cycle
    By TravisG in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-06-2009, 10:09 PM
  3. Epistane & SUS500 Cycle/Log...
    By Edgarllama in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-01-2008, 02:43 PM
  4. superdrol/sus500 cycle
    By sportsbro21 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-14-2008, 01:48 AM
  5. Phera Plex/Sus500 Cycle Log
    By littlemack in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-24-2007, 10:55 AM
Log in
Log in