SUS500 + SuperdrolNG Cycle

maxjivi05

Awards
Just for starters, I'm pretty new to all of this supplements and read up on a bunch of info. Well I decided to try out SUS500 and SuperdrolNG becuase I've heard very good reviews on both.

First off when I started taking these my stats were.

Height 5'11"
Weight 130 lbs

I put a lot of protein in my diet also.

Week 2 Stats

Weight 145 lbs

Gains in Weight Room

Curls: 40 lbs more then before with same reps.
Bench: 35 lbs more then before with same reps.
Crunches: 45 lbs more then before with same reps.
Legs: 50 lbs more then before with same reps.

I've also noticed a lot of aggression, I mean even over the smallest things.

I've only lifted 2 months before this without any supplements, and those gains are very impressive to me. I'll continue to log these as time goes by, I will appreciate any comments or questions!

My Goal: To weight 186 lbs, and look and feel good!

Last edited:
jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Don't forget you're using steroids. After 2 months??? I would never supplement after 2 months of lifting you don't need it. And def. not sus500...

maxjivi05

Awards
I was told they were Steroidal Compounds and not so called "Steroid", or am I mistaken? Also, I don't mind taking a steroid, and I have everything for the PCT and stuff ready.

Also I haven't used them for 2 months, I lifted without anything for 2 months and started with this 2 weeks ago using small dosage's.

maxjivi05

Awards
I have Toremifene and aPCT for PCT, and yes I started at 130 lbs, but I drastically increased my protein and cal intake by a ton... I'm still in the middle of my cycle, so I'm still reading on PCT seeing which is best to try it out after my cycle is done.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Don't forget you're using steroids. After 2 months??? I would never supplement after 2 months of lifting you don't need it. And def. not sus500...
I did the opposite. I started using steroids for 2 months and then started lifting.lol

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was told they were Steroidal Compounds and not so called "Steroid", or am I mistaken? Also, I don't mind taking a steroid, and I have everything for the post cycle therapy and stuff ready.

Also I haven't used them for 2 months, I lifted without anything for 2 months and started with this 2 weeks ago using small dosage's.
You could of made huge gains for the first year of lifting with proper diet and no steroids. You probably didn't even need them to hit your goal. Just make sure you learn proper nutrition real fast otherwise your gains are going to disappear as soon as you quit using steroids. Growing on steroids is easy its keeping the gains that takes dedication and discipline.

Matt Skiba

Matt Skiba

Awards
Holy crap dude you're even skinnier than me and you're doing this crap.

Just out of curiosity how old are you?

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
Matt Skiba writes the best lyrics. Alkaline Trio has been my favorite band for about 7 years. If you havent seen them in concert ya gotta, theyre amazing.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Matt Skiba writes the best lyrics. Alkaline Trio has been my favorite band for about 7 years. If you havent seen them in concert ya gotta, theyre amazing.
so true!!! trio is the shiot!!!!!!
"shaking like a dog ****ting raiser blades"

"take your wings outside, you can't fly in here"

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Just for starters, I'm pretty new to all of this supplements and read up on a bunch of info. Well I decided to try out SUS500 and SuperdrolNG becuase I've heard very good reviews on both.

Height 5'11"
Weight 130 lbs

Week 2 Stats

Weight 145 lbs

Gains in Weight Room

I've only lifted 2 months before this without any supplements, and those gains are very impressive to me. I'll continue to log these as time goes by, I will appreciate any comments or questions!

WTF you're 145lbs.HOW OLD ARE YOU? 5'11" you need food and time. you're too small to even think about steroids. What moron told you this was a good Idea?

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established

Height 5'11"
Weight 130 lbs

Week 2 Stats

Weight 145 lbs

Gains in Weight Room

Who the hell lists gains on crunches? If curls, bench, "crunches", and "legs" are considered a workout, then you have no business using pHs or any anabolic steroid. I hate to come off as a jerk (no I don't) but my friend, you have no clue what your doing. Your gonna regret this, I promise.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established

Height 5'11"
Weight 130 lbs

Week 2 Stats

Weight 145 lbs

Gains in Weight Room

Oh SH!T, starting weight 130lbs? I missed that. You should have asked someone who has a clue before you started.

maxjivi05

Awards
I was told with proper nutrition that it would be fine.

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
I was told with proper nutrition that it would be fine.
Dude, if you only weigh 130lbs, it's not because you have low test. It's because you simply don't eat enough, and don't train enough. Do you even know what "proper" nutrition is at a weight of 130lbs? Just seems like you jumped the gun here while putting your health at risk at the same time. Best of luck to you.

maxjivi05

Awards
You guys don't listen... I said I had drastically changed my diet.
Also I'm 21 Years Old...

From 130 to to 145 in a short time you tell me am I not eating right? Ok...

Stop flaming, I was just looking for actual questions and answers not is this guy dumb, did he even read and know what training is?

Ok and for the gains in the weight room, they were specific to the same kind of routine, such as "Preacher Curls, and doing it the next week and seeing what I gained"... Ect... It's not that hard to understand that connect the dots people...

Now are there any serious questions?

maxjivi05

Awards
Also, theres now way I would see the same strength gains without as I am seeing with this stuff, Thus "I wanted to be on them" even if it meant force feeding myself which I do...

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also, theres now way I would see the same strength gains without as I am seeing with this stuff, Thus "I wanted to be on them" even if it meant force feeding myself which I do...

Yes you would see the same strength gains without. I was 21 once and they didn't have these products back then and I made excellent gains. The reason your being flamed is because you are using dangerous oral steroids, and the combination of the products you choose to take are EXTREMELY HARMFUL to you. YOU WILL END UP IN THE HOSPITAL!. STOP NOW!. It may not be too late at this point....Then again you never know till you get blood tests.

maxjivi05

Awards
SuperdrolNG is suppose to be more of a Pre-Energy Workout Pump then anything from reading and reviews and the actual ingredients.

SUS-500 the research I've done this is fine if you're 21+ and you force feed yourself with the proper food. Work out each group of muscles once a week, and my dosages are actually smaller then recommended. Also have PCT prepared like was told.

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
SuperdrolNG is suppose to be more of a Pre-Energy Workout Pump then anything from reading and reviews and the actual ingredients.

SUS-500 the research I've done this is fine if you're 21+ and you force feed yourself with the proper food. Work out each group of muscles once a week, and my dosages are actually smaller then recommended. Also have post cycle therapy prepared like was told.
Not trying to flame, just genuinely curious, but what are you doing for pct?

maxjivi05

Awards
I have Toremifene and aPCT, I was recommended both of these for PCT

maxjivi05

Awards
As I said I was going to continue logging per week so I will.

These are "My Max of Each Week" - You can tell I started out as a little punk I still am but climbing up hill!

I weighed in today at 148 lbs!!!

Routine: Week 1:-/ Week 2:-/ Week 3:

Bench Press: 115 lbs:/ 150 lbs:/ 190 lbs
Hammer Strength Bench: 90 lbs:/ 140 lbs:/ 250 lbs
Dumb Bell Bench: 35 lbs:/ 40 lbs:/ 50 lbs
Hammer Curls: 25 lbs:/ 35 lbs:/ 45 lbs
Preacher Curls: 45 lbs:/ 80 lbs:/ 110 lbs
Cable Pull Downs: 40 lbs:/ 55 lbs:/ 70 lbs
Cable Pull Ups: 40 lbs:/ 55 lbs:/ 65 lbs
Weight Resisted Crunches: 120 lbs:/ 135 lbs:/ 160 lbs

I do more routines but these are just the main set's that I'm judging the strength increases.

I still take Two pills a day of both SuperdrolNG and SUS500. I eat a ton of food everyday at least 6 times a day, and you can see the increase in strength by far for working out every muscle group once a week. I'll even put some before and after pictures up soon, Please no flames but will appreciate any comments or questions.

Last edited:
Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
what about squats and dls ? ? ? ? like eveybody mention. you could had make this gains alone with proper nutrition

I do more routines but these are just the main set's that I'm judging the strength increases.
your supposed to judge strength with squats, bp and dls

maxjivi05

Awards
Ok... I'm so sorry that judging other aspects of lifting don't qualify to you're standards of seeing how much stronger in certain areas I've become... Its like no matter what I say matters you just have to hate on it just because I haven't been into lifting my entire life.

1: You're telling me I can't judge how much strength I've gained for any particular muscle "Just those few you listed" Mk...
2: Thanks for you're input anyway even though it don't help none.

Schmazz

Schmazz

Awards
Here's your problem. It's not so much that you've taken the steroids in an unsafe manner. At least you're using a SERM, that's better than what most people do... The issue is that you're using something that's supposed to help you after you've reached your genetic peak, or come pretty damned close to it. Think about this, if you're using steroids in order to get your DB Bench to 50 LBS, where do you think you're going to end up? Probably not very high.

What's done is done, and you can't change the fact that you've used them. However, I can't stress this enough, make sure your diet is in order, and make sure you actually know how to work out. From the looks of things you've thrown together a hodgepodge of "lifts" (I'm not even sure I can call half of them lifts) and called it a workout plan. Educate yourself, and get the most out of what God gave you before you start dabbling in quasi-legal performance enhancers. If you've gotta take AAS to get your DB Bench to 50LBS you're obviously not doing much right...

Once you've maxed out what God gave you, then I'd recommend trying for cycle #2. Keep in mind this could be more than a decade away. I've seen people make consistent and impressive gains for years while being natural.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Okay, let's try to fix you up in a civil manner. Flaming you will make you mad and will solve absolutely nothing. Here are reasons why you my friend should not be on steroids. Ive been meaning to make a large FAQ post about this but I never got around to it.

Look at it from this stand point.

Your "growing" sure but duh, it's not cause your training is good it's the juice.

Your 130 pounds, your body is not meant for muscle. Think of your body as sort of water ballon. By allowing steroids into your body you are expanding that ballon, yes however it is impossible to hold onto the gains. Your body in this case is a small ballon trying to hold absurd ammounts of water.

You will either
A Pop- which in this case would mean something very bad could happen to you, health wise.

BShrink- you will shirnk, the ballon once you release the tie around the water ballon everything comes bursting out until the content is of reasonable size.

This is your body's capacity to hold onto muscle. The reason why many stress the genetic potential thing about steroids is because of this.

They can hold onto their gains much better than you can, making it so that their cycle was worth more than yours.

Also consider the following, steroids are a big concern in your health wise physically and mentally. Many people forget about the mental aspects of steroids. As a user such as yourself at the weight of 130 pounds were to use AA, they would see gains faster than they could ever acheive naturally but they fail to lack the mental control over cycles. Think of how steroids can be easily abused.

A 130 pound dude (such as yourself) can go on a steroids cycle and claim "remarkable" gains. Yes you are seeing so called "50 pounds" in your lift in 2-3 weeks but are you able to hold onto these gains while off?

Let me quote you here my friend.

As I said I was going to continue logging per week so I will.

These are "My Max of Each Week" - You can tell I started out as a little punk I still am but climbing up hill!

I weighed in today at 148 lbs!!!

Routine: Week 1:-/ Week 2:-/ Week 3:

Bench Press: 115 lbs:/ 150 lbs:/ 190 lbs
Hammer Strength Bench: 90 lbs:/ 140 lbs:/ 250 lbs
Hammer Curls: 25 lbs:/ 35 lbs:/ 45 lbs
Preacher Curls: 45 lbs:/ 80 lbs:/ 110 lbs
Cable Pull Downs: 40 lbs:/ 55 lbs:/ 70 lbs
Cable Pull Ups: 40 lbs:/ 55 lbs:/ 65 lbs
Weight Resisted Crunches: 120 lbs:/ 135 lbs:/ 160 lbs

I still take Two pills a day of both SuperdrolNG and SUS500. I eat a ton of food everyday at least 6 times a day, nand you can see the increase i strength by far for working out every muscle group once a week. I'll even put some before and after pictures up soon, Please no flames but will appreciate any comments or questions.
Now, If you had eatten a ton of food to begin with instead of using steroids to start an excuse to eat, maybe. Even now I doubt your really eatting properly. Simply put, your statements are those that show a lack of self control in using supplements like these. You use an excuse of "lack of genetics" to get into this whole cycle. When coming off a cycle you will also lack the discipline it requires to stay off cycle. This is how abuse of steroids happen and you are walking right into that path.

Now you say to yourself, no Im not Ill be fine, trust me, you wont. Your lack of diet and poor training will result in catastrophic health issues in your future. You are simply walking down the wrong path my friend. When coming off cycle you will lose your gains, you will not learn how to grow naturally and your health has been adversly affected. Now you ask yourself what shall I do?

Duh, what any idiot with a lack of discipline would do, do cycle after cycle messing up your body and in result killing yourself. Think about this. It's not the "age" that really matters. I think the 21 year old mark is set to allow a sense of common sense and discipline to individuals. Yes, kids could technically run steroids and might get away with the harm, but most kids just dont have the proper discipline. In body building there are two key concepts that one must learn, discipline and patients. You fail at both, and you fail as a body builder and in life. Let this be a warning to you and an educational lesson to you or any of you whom may be considering anabolics without training/discipline. YOU WILL GO TO HELL AND YOUR BODY WILL PAY FOR IT!

Hehe, I love being a smart ass :lol: Hope that helps :)

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
wow wonder how long it will take for someone to read ^

took me forever but hope it might help some people :)

maxjivi05

Awards
How do you get I won't stay off a cycle at the end? I actually am not that dumb... I understand Exactly how this steroid works... Quoted from a very intelligent post A + B = C

If one of A or B or C increase so do the others in you're body..

I understand to stay off for at least 4 Weeks after a cycle, but I'm going to take off a little longer then that "6 Weeks" Just because I didn't state it and you assumed that I wouldn't just makes this more of a flame... Why do people flame seriously it's useless. I understand to use a SERM at the end of the cycle, yes? I do eat properly I eat a freaking ton of meats and potatoes and peanut butter and lots of milk too...

Don't flame unless you're 100% sure that I'm going to kill myself ok?

What am I missing now? Do I type to much to use gear now?

Just because there is someone new in the supplements and roids don't mean they have done no research at all.

Assuming only make people look like jack***es.... So please stop.

Also Cell, you've had a lot of good input, but learn to read and you'll see I HAVE NOT done cycle after cycle...

Last edited:
Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I was only trying to point out in order to help. If you simply do not understand then sorry. You simply fail to see the logic. Your start in anabolics from the starts tells me that your diet lacked and you needed a way to gain mass. You are not the only person I or any of the members have deal with. Believe it or not, I see this kind of stuff every day or two. Consider this as well

Person A is 130 pounds He juices with substance A

Person B is 220 pounds He juices with substance A

Now person A manages to add on oh lets say 25 pounds. The reason person A would jump into anabolics is most likely due to a lack of patience/discipline/diet/training. Also known as everything there is to bodybuilding.

Now person B has been natural all this way. He has way more muscle than person A but because of his mass already he only manages to put on 15 pounds.

Person A and Person B both gained. Yes It is true that person A may have gained more but who is still bigger? Person B BINGO!

Also, Person A's body does not like to hold onto muscle.

Just a quick fact for you, our bodies actually try to rid themselves of muscles. In this world, where it was made for survival of the fittest, those with more muscles simply would not survive as long as the fat. Thus this is where our genetics come in, our body therefor retains fat as a source of energy and tries to rid muscle, whom consumes calories and energy.

Soooo in saying so Person A gains 25 pounds of mass but because he is unable to retain it loses 10 pounds. He is back to 15.

Person B gained 15 and managed to hold onto the 15 he gained. Now were talking about two people who gained the same weight.
Person A weighs 145
Person B weighs 235

Now considering it was both 1st time cycles, person B is big already. Person A will likely to run another cycle to get more and more. Thus slowly climbing the scale of mass.

However person A does not see that he has jeopordized his health to the point where he can now be thankful for an earlier grave. Person A is 235 and Person B is 240.

Person B is in a much healthier situation than person A and will live longer.

In conclusion, Muscles are temporary, they last until X amount of years. So why would a person be so retarded and dimwitted as to juice his way up when his diet/training lacks? Your muscles are temporary, a 3 month away period could make you lose everything. What do you have left? your health? pish yeah right. Any person with common sense can see the equation I layed out for you. Good day.

The end.

How do you like my story guys? :D

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
How do you get I won't stay off a cycle at the end? I actually am not that dumb... I understand Exactly how this steroid works... Quoted from a very intelligent post A + B = C

If one of A or B or C increase so do the others in you're body..

I understand to stay off for at least 4 Weeks after a cycle, but I'm going to take off a little longer then that "6 Weeks" Just because I didn't state it and you assumed that I wouldn't just makes this more of a flame... Why do people flame seriously it's useless. I understand to use a SERM at the end of the cycle, yes? I do eat properly I eat a freaking ton of meats and potatoes and peanut butter and lots of milk too...

Don't flame unless you're 100% sure that I'm going to kill myself ok?

What am I missing now? Do I type to much to use gear now?

Just because there is someone new in the supplements and roids don't mean they have done no research at all.

Assuming only make people look like jack***es.... So please stop.

Also Cell, you've had a lot of good input, but learn to read and you'll see I HAVE NOT done cycle after cycle...
Also it's not about research, reguardless with proper PCT your body still takes on side effects buddy. you should know that.

maxjivi05

Awards
I know there are side effects, and I am aware of them. I honestly don't care for them because I for one have not experienced any of them as of yet, I have SERM on hand incase needed, I also got protein to help with the eating so I made sure I covered at least 3,000 Cal / Day. Most of which come from foods but to make sure I'm over 3,000 I take weight gainer taste like crap but its for backup. Yes I know there are a bunch of people that you most likely deal with on a daily bases, and no research is very very needed in any activity that requires you to put anything into your body.

Theres no way I would put anything in my body unless I did a little research to make sure that I have most of the safety procedures in line. "Yes I don't weigh enough to start taking these kind of products, but I honestly don't care about that since I changed my diet drastically I should be alright and if I'm not alright I will stop taking it and do the SERM till I feel fine". If needed I would go get blood work done.

I'm just saying, I've changed a lot of stuff since then, and I'm pretty sure of myself about what I'm doing right now. I may not state workout routines perfectly but who gets the language of anything 100% off the back? Who knows what stats and crap to list off the back 100%? Who can watch football for the first time ever and know everything before the first play?

Now, I know you were in my shoes once and you have more knowledge on all of this stuff then me, but theres nothing saying I am sticking to this cycle and not coming off of it, nothing saying I'm not eating properly now, and such.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I know there are side effects, and I am aware of them. I honestly don't care for them because I for one have not experienced any of them as of yet, I have SERM on hand incase needed, I also got protein to help with the eating so I made sure I covered at least 3,000 Cal / Day. Most of which come from foods but to make sure I'm over 3,000 I take weight gainer taste like crap but its for backup. Yes I know there are a bunch of people that you most likely deal with on a daily bases, and no research is very very needed in any activity that requires you to put anything into your body.

Theres no way I would put anything in my body unless I did a little research to make sure that I have most of the safety procedures in line. "Yes I don't weigh enough to start taking these kind of products, but I honestly don't care about that since I changed my diet drastically I should be alright and if I'm not alright I will stop taking it and do the SERM till I feel fine". If needed I would go get blood work done.

I'm just saying, I've changed a lot of stuff since then, and I'm pretty sure of myself about what I'm doing right now. I may not state workout routines perfectly but who gets the language of anything 100% off the back? Who knows what stats and crap to list off the back 100%? Who can watch football for the first time ever and know everything before the first play?

Now, I know you were in my shoes once and you have more knowledge on all of this stuff then me, but theres nothing saying I am sticking to this cycle and not coming off of it, nothing saying I'm not eating properly now, and such.

Im just really having a hard time with this. I started eatting, fixed up my diet. Im up to 198 pounds since the end of june. I started off at 175. All natural, learning on the way as I go. I just dont see why people would jump into things like that, heck I knew so little back then actually. I just cant imagine myself jumping into something like that right now in time. I cant imagine myself doing something like what your doing with the knowledge I held back then. I wouldnt respect myself, for allowing the damage to come to me.

If your gonna continue on this path, sure why not it's your life. I wrote that long ass essay or w/e to illustrate a point to others you and all the others out there. It's your life, do what you want with it. Just kinda sucks since there are SOOO many safe alternatives that will help you learn and grow naturally to keep your gains consistant. If you need me im just a PM away.

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
Cell, you just have to let it go. You posts were spot on and informative. The kid is impatient and wants to be big with half the work so he is going to take gear. He has the "i feel fine so i am fine" mentality so your not going to convince him to stop. Some points i would like to add that i didnt notice for this guy and any other newbie is that by putting only fast size and strength you put a lot of stress on your body. Particularly your joints and ligaments. Injury is not something that uncommon and is not something you can just "stop the juice" to solve the problem. The other thing you have working against you is that you havent been training very long at all so you dont have a solid routine that works for you and you probably have poor form. Also like th point above you body in particular is really no used to stress seeing how you just started working out. I dont have tie to make more points so hopefully this post doest seem to open ended. Ahhh works sucks lol

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i opened this thread actually looking forward to a good log on SUS500............only to find a noob.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Max, If food and exercise was working for you that's all you need. Stay away from this compound(SUS 500). And with that I'm gone!:fool2:

Menacer

Menacer

Awards
You could not sound more ignorant. If you had done your research you would not be using oral steroids at 130lbs and than justifying your use to experienced members of this board as if they are the stupid ones. Cellardude, good posts but I hope you did not waste too much time typing them up just to see them go by the wayside, he did his research...
Flaming of the topic starters in threads like these needs to happen IMO. Hopefully any noobs reading this will understand just how stupid of an idea juicing is at 130lbs. He obviously is not open to hearing the sad truth so maybe someone else reading will learn what not to do.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
You could not sound more ignorant. If you had done your research you would not be using oral steroids at 130lbs and than justifying your use to experienced members of this board as if they are the stupid ones. Cellardude, good posts but I hope you did not waste too much time typing them up just to see them go by the wayside, he did his research...
Flaming of the topic starters in threads like these needs to happen IMO. Hopefully any noobs reading this will understand just how stupid of an idea juicing is at 130lbs. He obviously is not open to hearing the sad truth so maybe someone else reading will learn what not to do.
I didnt write it for him, I wrote it up as an example for all to see.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
thank you sir. Bumping this thread. Hopefully more people will see it.