Cap-M-Quik???

Nilla

Nilla

Awards
I have 70 mg's of 1,4ad and a kit for "00".
I have no idea how to do this and make them all the same weight??
I would like to have each at 200 mg's not sure how to do this though??

Please help...

cubical

Awards
i assume you mean 70g. Just put all the powder in as many caps as you can. divide 70 by the number of total caps you filled. So if you filled 350 caps each cap would be holding 200mg.

Nilla

Nilla

Awards
I have a scales..
Anyone else explain this better?

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
"scale" is right!

if you simply pack '00' caps full, you'll have 575-650mg per capsule - doesn't sound like that's what you want.

You can can fill one cap, then weigh the contents, then subtract your 200mg from that. Then, weigh out the difference (eg, 650-200=450mg) x 50 (22.5g) of the filler of your choice (since you have a Cap-M-Quik rig), mix that with 200 x 50 (10g), then make sure you fill your capsules evenly.

The easy way is to do it all at once - mix your 70g with your 22.5g x 7 (157.5g) of filler, fill your caps, and save your surplus for the next tray of which you should have 7, ending up with 350 capsules.

Nilla

Nilla

Awards
Thats what im talking about,,Genius!
Thanks for the advice bro!

Nilla

Nilla

Awards
Now should i be packing these tight with the tamper??
And were talking filled flush with the cap device = 575-650mg per capsule?

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
You really don't need to tamp them more than it takes to get all the powder in the capsules - you want them honestly full, that's all it's for.

Flush with the topn edge of the long half of the capsule, yes: it should weigh out at roughly 575mg to 650mg, but because of density, humidity, the character of the compound (is it grainy, powdery, crystalline, wet, sticky?), the weight varies, and might vary more than that. I believe what you;re wanting to cap is dry & has a fine granular quality, it should be a dream to work with...as these things go.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
meant to add filler options: malto-detrin, whey powder, flour, creatine, all work handily. Malto is hygroscopic - gets sticky exposed to the air.

Nilla

Nilla

Awards
Now im confused???
I just finished these and i ended up with 452 pills that weigh roughly 600 mg's.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Now im confused???
I just finished these and i ended up with 452 pills that weigh roughly 600 mg's.
What did you use as a filler? How much?

I just capped 60g into 100 '00' caps, no filler, tamped once, filled to the rim.

X