Taking Powerfull Only at Night?

Schmazz

Schmazz

Awards
So here's my thinking. Since the main goal of Powerfull is to increase endogenous GH levels, and since GH production occurs mainly during sleep, would it make sense to only take the PFull before bed? I guess my main concern is that at the suggested dosing protocol I would run out of the bottle a lot faster than I would like.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
So here's my thinking. Since the main goal of Powerfull is to increase endogenous GH levels, and since GH production occurs mainly during sleep, would it make sense to only take the PFull before bed? I guess my main concern is that at the suggested dosing protocol I would run out of the bottle a lot faster than I would like.
90 caps 3 a day = 30 days, this is very frequent...

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I only take mine pre-fasted cardio. 3 capsules in the AM on an empty stomach. If you only want to take yours at night, I'm sure that's fine too. I never noticed too much in taking it before a weightlifting session; so I doubt it's completely necessary.

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
Taking it at night only would not be a problem, especially if on a budget. This is a very good time to take the PowerFULL as you have stated why above.
Start with 1 capsule for 7-10 days pre-bed and then up the dose to 2 capsules pre-bed and you are in for some great deeper nights sleep.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
...and morning wood :run: