ATTACK - By Kilo Sports

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
ATTACK (60 Caps) By Kilo Sports

What do you think? 50mg of 3,17-dioxo-etiochol-1,4,6-triene, Camellia Sinensis. I'm looking into a booster, and I'm considering giving this a go. Strange thing is, it says not to use it if you are a tested athlete. I'm not tested, but what would show up on the test as illegal?

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established

What do you think? 50mg of 3,17-dioxo-etiochol-1,4,6-triene, Camellia Sinensis. I'm looking into a booster, and I'm considering giving this a go. Strange thing is, it says not to use it if you are a tested athlete. I'm not tested, but what would show up on the test as illegal?
Its just ATD, but since its a propietary blend its hard to say how much is in it.

I didnt know what Camellia Sinensis is but...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camellia_sinensis

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established

fancy word for tea (probably used green or black tea) and ATD. you can find/make better products yourself for cheaper and will last longer. i like the short summary and "intense" use of caps to promote this product, but it doesn't impress me at all... maybe if this product was released 3-4 years ago. dont mean to "attack" this product, this is just my opinion based on ingredient profile, dosing, etc.

just wondering if anyone knew this or is it even true but, what extract of the tea plant is an AI. ive seen a few studies (mostly from purdue U.) that list the many positive effects it has on the body and the 1000s of chemicals contained in the tea plant but what specifically used as an AI. none struck a bell when viewing and it makes me question how potent it could be at a 50mg dosage, 25-30mg of it being ATD.....sorry just ranting.

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
In your opinion, what is the best ATD out there right now? I have been looking into transdermal formestane, but there's just so many to choose from (kid in a candy shop).

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
In your opinion, what is the best ATD out there right now? I have been looking into transdermal formestane, but there's just so many to choose from (kid in a candy shop).
E-form (transdermal form) is ridiculously cheap.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
attack has good reviews and any atd works well. I personally like formestane better. It gives good strength but doesn't seem to hurt sex drive any. Plus you can find e-form cheap.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
agree with that, specially with ATD killing my libido. you can find a lot of ATD based products cheaper, just search...as well as better natural test. boosting products.