UCP-1/Clen Idea

MikeBU

Developing Meathead
Awards
Instead of the usual Clen/ECA 2 week on/off cycle, wouldn't it be more sensible and effective to use Clen/UCP-1 for 8 weeks. The time you take off Clen will allow your body to recover instead of using ECA which will still be attacking your beta 2 receptors, albeit not as much. Sounds like a killer combo to me, any thoughts?

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
okay being a lot dense here.. could you outline what you are saying.. like a breakdown of days etc.. sorry mind is low low gear this afternoon.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
i think he means 2 weeks of clen, 2 weeks of ucp-1, 2 weeks of clen, and then 2 weeks of ucp-1, hence 8 weeks.

ManBeast

MikeBU

Developing Meathead
Awards
i think he means 2 weeks of clen, 2 weeks of ucp-1, 2 weeks of clen, and then 2 weeks of ucp-1, hence 8 weeks.

ManBeast
Exactly.

I just think it would be better then clen/eca since the ECA will still be stimulating your beta 2 receptors. Since UCP-1 works by a totally different mechanism, you would be sparing your receptors allowing them to recover more fully hence better results when you start Clen again two weeks later.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I plan on doing something similar to this while dieting. 2 weeks of UA, 2 weeks of clen then repeat.

ManBeast

sawastea

Awards
That's an expensive diet, then again Anarchy Stack is $75ish per month...Keep us posted :)

goin_big

Awards
how about 2 weeks of ua, 2 weeks of eca, would be similar right?

Kerruptt

Awards
Ok just to throw a monkey rench into all this.

According to Animal uncouplers not only lower t3->t4 conversion but also cause upregulation of Alpha's.

Clen according to animal ALSO lowers t3->t4 onversion and causes upregulation of Alpha's which is why clen stops working.

So Ideally if the above is true one would do:

Clen/NYC (For Upregulated Alphas)/UCP-1/NYC/CLEN

goin_big

Awards
Happen to know where I can still get ahold of nyc and also does eca figure into this?

MikeBU

Developing Meathead
Awards
The whole point would be to avoid ECA completely so that the degradation caused by Clen will have a better chance of recovering, therefore being more effective on the next 2 week cycle (of clen).

goin_big

Awards
my bad, I meant eca instead of clen, like ucp/eca/ucp/eca ya know.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 6
TheCrownedOne Supplements 10
Supplements 1
Supplements 0
Supplements 7