What Would you Do? Help Me Spend My $$

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright guys, I'm about to order from NP and I'm getting the Drive/RPM deal. What would you guys add to it:

DCP?
Leviathan?
Leviathan Reloaded?
Something else?

Looking to get the most potent stack I can get without wasting unneccesary $$. :smite:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
2 or 3 bottles of each Drive and RPM...all u need

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are your goals?
I definitely need to drop some fat. I've been out of the game for a bit and still have my muscular buidl and I'd like to keep that as well, so I guess you could say recomp?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Drive/Rpm are an awesome recomp stack, its non hormonal and u get great results. im not a rep or anything i just love the products.

do u already have whey, bcaa's and such?

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Drive/Rpm are an awesome recomp stack, its non hormonal and u get great results. im not a rep or anything i just love the products.

do u already have whey, bcaa's and such?
Yeah, I'm totally stacked with the essentials

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
alright man well u seem set, and as LT* said...adding DCP to the mix will make for some great fatloss, not essential because rpm/drive are awesome...but if u have the money...

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you are sensitive to stimulants:
DCP/Drive/Shred-XS Hardcore
or DCP/Drive/Lipotrophin-PM

If you are fine with stimulants:
DCP/RPM/Drive
DCP/RPM/Leviathan Reloaded

or, if you have spare cash:
DCP/RPM/Drive/IGF-2

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright, so I picked up RPM, Drive, and DCP. Let's see what this stack can do for me.:bb: Thanks for the input fellas!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think dcp has most value if you are trying to get past a sticking point, or down to the really low bodyfat levels (like under 8%). Could have tried the Lipotrophins from AN too :)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I'm doing a winter bulk. I have:

Vitamins, Omega3s, Ragnarok, Protein, Black Hole

I'm thinking of adding one more thing to complete the stack. Do you think "Drive" would be a good addition to my bulk?

I may go with a product such as Drive, or possibly the PH route ( a little xpensive for me at the moment )

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Drive would help :) The ph's themselves aren't that expensive, but when you add in support supps and PCT they are...

another thing possibly worth trying is the megadosing fish oils :) can get a months worth for about $30-40, and taking 45g a day also suddenly adds 405 extra calories to intake

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
another thing possibly worth trying is the megadosing fish oils :) can get a months worth for about $30-40, and taking 45g a day also suddenly adds 405 extra calories to intake
Hmm thats not a bad idea... :)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
... Do you think "Drive" would be a good addition to my bulk?...
Yes, Drive should help to optimize the "quality" of the bulk. It should help you gain good lean mass.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Stack looks great, hope it works out for you!

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think dcp has most value if you are trying to get past a sticking point, or down to the really low bodyfat levels (like under 8%). Could have tried the Lipotrophins from AN too :)
What makes you say that? Isn't fatloss fatloss? :blink: Or am I missing something? (Which wouldn't surprise me by the way :))

Any RPN reps want to chime in?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, if you are only slightly under maintenance calorie wise (500) and do cardio + exercise correctly your average pound lost while you are in the high bodyfat area should be something over 90% fat. Its as you get leaner that your body really tries to keep the fat. So if you are over 15-18% bf it probably won't make much difference taking the TTA portion of it. The other ingredients in DCP will help some. Its when you start getting to a low bodyfat, and the body is really trying to maintain the fat levels that TTA becomes really valuable as it liberates the fats into bloodstream (whereas your body would be as likely to try and burn muscles at that point). So depends on your bodyfat currently more than anything else. it also could help if you were just starting a stupid low calorie diet (like 1000 cal a day) as it would help keep the fats as what burned even as your body is going into starvation mode.