CONTROLLED LABS feedback thread...

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Exclamation CONTROLLED LABS feedback thread...

This will be an aggregation of all feedback from posts around the board regarding CL products as well as our customer service.

please feel free to leave your own feedback directly in this thread as well

good, bad or anything in between we want to hear it. The good strokes our egos and the bad helps us make things good, so we can stroke our egos some more

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    This will be an aggregation of all feedback from posts around the board regarding CL products as well as our customer service.

please feel free to leave your own feedback directly in this thread as well

good, bad or anything in between we want to hear it. The good strokes our egos and the bad helps us make things good, so we can stroke our egos some more
    i got purple wraath! love the stuff! i even get the tingles from the ba. It is an amazing product! good taste too! taste could be better but doesnt need it.

purple wraath:
    mixes really well!
    taste good, could taste better.
    great mix of all the amino's
    the cit malate is great: i never get sore anymore
    also the ba gives me the tingles.

Black hole:
    made me hungry every min of the day !!
    i took the pills in the morning and within 5 min i was starving!!!!!
    great for a bulk or just getting in to an anabolic diet!
    Thanks
    GJJ
  3. Registered User
    Answers

I tried controlled labs White Flood and Green Magnitude. Here my thoughts on both products.

White Flood

• Impressive pumps
    • Good clean energy
    • Taste is alright, not bad but nothing amazing
    • Increased endurance
    • Impressive strength gains that stay
    • Very easily mixed with water

Green Magnitude

• Amazing taste
    • Small bloats if taken close with White Flood
    • Increased strength
    • Better than monohydrate- (I switched directly from mono to Green Mag)

Improvements
    • Less need for water(I find taking GM and WF close to workout is a lot of water)
    • Slight improvement to WF taste. Leaves a very weird sour tingle all over your mouth.

Hope that helps!
    •   

4. Swag On
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks for the great feedback guys
  5. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

great feedback so far, thanks guys. we may give out some freebies if we can get some good participation in this thread (freebies can go to good and bad/constructive feedback as well)
  6. Registered User
    Answers

bump for chris and controlled labs.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.
    Answers

I have been using the same well known pre-workout supplement for the past two years. Last week I purchased White Flood to change things up. HOLY ****! My brother and I had the sickest pumps and finally did not get the jitters from a prew. supplement. The fact that you have GABA and L-norvaline were the determining factors on why I gave it a shot. (not to mention the price) My only concern...why not combine the creatine/related ingredients in green magnitude with White Flood instead of having to buy both. You guys are a great company...I tip my hat to you.
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gymdevil25 View Post
    I have been using the same well known pre-workout supplement for the past two years. Last week I purchased White Flood to change things up. HOLY ****! My brother and I had the sickest pumps and finally did not get the jitters from a prew. supplement. The fact that you have GABA and L-norvaline were the determining factors on why I gave it a shot. (not to mention the price) My only concern...why not combine the creatine/related ingredients in green magnitude with White Flood instead of having to buy both. You guys are a great company...I tip my hat to you.
    I think it mainly has to do with money. There a company to make money, thats why I think they didnt combine it. It would be hard to mix/pick your dosage of creatine if it were incorperated within the WF though. It would be a set amount.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    I think it mainly has to do with money. There a company to make money, thats why I think they didnt combine it. It would be hard to mix/pick your dosage of creatine if it were incorperated within the WF though. It would be a set amount.
    I agree with you on the money. Didn't really think about the dosage(good point)
  10. Registered User
    Answers

Orange Triad Great all in one
    Green mag best tasting supp ive ever had
    PW old version tasted like ass...getting new soon. otherwise great. would be nice if included citrulline malate
    glycergrow great supp for pumps and veins(i never responded to NO before) strength gains have been good since starting it. for the price I consider this a staple.
  11. Registered User
    Answers

yeah, I forgot bout that, if you guys threw in CM in WF, it would make the perfect mix. Considering how normal dosages of CM is up to 6g per day, im sure having 2g in WF would be a large help in the endurance department.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  219 lbs.
    Answers
  13. Registered User
    Answers

I've reviewed their products many times. They are all top notch. I think it's evident by looking at the labels and feedback.

I wanted to give my feedback on their customer service. First off, they are some of the friendliest people I've ever met. Pu12en12g alone has helped so many people out over the years with great advice and tips. The rest of the team is just as helpful and friendly.

They are willing to put up many products for free in order to get customer feedback, logs and generally give people a chance to try them.

They have reformulated Purple WRAATH 3 times in order to get the flavoring system down.

They took out Glycocyamine from Green BULGE after feedback from their customers.

They have "Gen 2" products, which means they are constantly reformulating and thinking of better ways to GET R DUN.

They made powdered versions of their capped products, in order to give us more bang for our buck.

Lastly, they are more than generous with free samples, gear and the broken cap sales on their website.

Outstanding, top notch company with awesome guys who truly care about what we get out of the products. Also they actually listen to feedback and ideas from us. I'll support CL for as long as I have an muscles in my body
  14. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gymdevil25 View Post
    this way you dont need a separate creatine product on off days. white flood is just for workout days

Quote Originally Posted by krogtaar View Post
    Orange Triad Great all in one
    Green mag best tasting supp ive ever had
    PW old version tasted like ass...getting new soon. otherwise great. would be nice if included citrulline malate
    glycergrow great supp for pumps and veins(i never responded to NO before) strength gains have been good since starting it. for the price I consider this a staple.
    thanks very much. orange triad is extremely underrated,t hanks for the recognition

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    I've reviewed their products many times. They are all top notch. I think it's evident by looking at the labels and feedback.

I wanted to give my feedback on their customer service. First off, they are some of the friendliest people I've ever met. Pu12en12g alone has helped so many people out over the years with great advice and tips. The rest of the team is just as helpful and friendly.

They are willing to put up many products for free in order to get customer feedback, logs and generally give people a chance to try them.

They have reformulated Purple WRAATH 3 times in order to get the flavoring system down.

They took out Glycocyamine from Green BULGE after feedback from their customers.

They have "Gen 2" products, which means they are constantly reformulating and thinking of better ways to GET R DUN.

They made powdered versions of their capped products, in order to give us more bang for our buck.

Lastly, they are more than generous with free samples, gear and the broken cap sales on their website.

Outstanding, top notch company with awesome guys who truly care about what we get out of the products. Also they actually listen to feedback and ideas from us. I'll support CL for as long as I have an muscles in my body
    wow,thanks for the tremendous feedback RR. I am very happy with the amazing team we have assembled, top notch guys who really care, are very knowledgeable and are generous with their time
  15. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by cboesger View Post
    Thanks for the great feedback guys
    Dude you need to change this avi... I'm at work here :P
  16. Registered User
    Answers

I liked all the products. Yellow N gen 2 definetly fixed Gen 1's problem. I didn't like the first, but the second rocks.

Green Mag makes my stomach sick sick sick. I gave it away..

All the other products are top notch, I especially love Orange Triad.

Good job guys!
  17. Registered User
    Answers

Well, my one bit of advice is that Purple Wraath and Green Mag have enough great word of mouth where you should probably be pushing White Flood if/when you decide to do future samples. Can someone post their experience with Red Acid Gen 2?
  18. Swag On
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks for the continued feedback, I agree YN2 is definitely some good stuff

JJohn did you ever try splitting the does 1/2 pre and 1/2 post for the GM?

kcb5150 I hope someone can post some for you in here but there are some logs over on CL.com that you can check out in the mean time if you want.

Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    Dude you need to change this avi... I'm at work here :P
    You know you don't really want to see it gone
  19. Registered User
    Answers

Thanks for the continued feedback, I agree YN2 is definitely some good stuff

JJohn did you ever try splitting the does 1/2 pre and 1/2 post for the GM?

kcb5150 I hope someone can post some for you in here but there are some logs over on CL.com that you can check out in the mean time if you want.

You know you don't really want to see it gone
    I have not trained on Yellow 2 yet. I will try this tomorrow!!
  20. Registered User
    Answers

Controlled Labs Products

I have not been able to try many of the products. The ones I have tried are,

Purple Wrath Sample Pack- Hmmm, this product didn't do much for me at, but I guess you can expect much from one sample to try. I do love the flavor though. I don't know why people say they don't like the flavor. I think it tastes great!. Yummy!.

Green Mag- This stuff worked really well for especially pre-cardio. The thing is it gave me the runs, and this was one I actually purchased a whole tub of- I gave it away.

Orange Triad- This was the best out of what I have used. The best because it combines a few othe supplements and saves me money. My wife had recently come down with a cold the last couple days. Normally, I would catch this cold within a few days. Nope, not with Orange Triad!. Seems the Immune help from this product really does work!. Now in my opinion an immune boosting supplement is what is missing in this industry. Many people get sick after anabolic cycles, and well...just in general and we all know how much we hate to get sick right?. Think of all the posts you see on here asking if it is alright to workout with a cold!. Thanks to Orange Triad, I didn't have to worry about that!. I switched from Now Adam, and have used about 4 bottles to date and don't think I'm going back!

P.S.- Too bad I can't afford a full-size tub of Purple Wrath, because its so Yummy!.

Thumbs up from me on the O.T.!!!!!
  21. Swag On
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks T-Bone, great to hear you're liking them. Like I asked jjohn though, have you ever tried splitting the GM dose 1/2 pre and 1/2 post, that usually solves stomach problems if they're occurring.

Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    I have not trained on Yellow 2 yet. I will try this tomorrow!!
    Cool, let us know:squat:
  22. Registered User
    Answers

Thanks T-Bone, great to hear you're liking them. Like I asked jjohn though, have you ever tried splitting the GM dose 1/2 pre and 1/2 post, that usually solves stomach problems if they're occurring.

Cool, let us know:squat:

Yep I seemed to have tried everything to keep taking the product before I decided to give it away.
  23. dwb
    Answers

[QUOTE=kcb5150;1073524]Well, my one bit of advice is that Purple Wraath and Green Mag have enough great word of mouth where you should probably be pushing White Flood if/when you decide to do future samples. Can someone post their experience with Red Acid Gen 2?[/QUOTE

red acid gen 1 this stuff is awsome like 8hrs of balls to the walls enregy with no crash and kills all food cravings i have to force myself to eat awsome stuff guys way better than rfa1
    10 out of 10
    red acid gen2 this better overall than gen 1 gives you more of sense of well being and it does not seem to have the same ability to kill food cravings and energy lasts like 6 hrs 8 out of 10
  24. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

wow, the feedback is phenomenal, thanks guys
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  191 lbs.
    Answers

woot

Green Magnitude

Taste: 9/10
    Mixability: 9/10
    Pumps: 9/10
    Energy: N/A
    Affordability: 10/10

Thoughts: My first creatine ever, really noticing some good solid gains. Setting a bunch of PR's in my workouts. No bad side effects. Would definitely recommend this product.

Purple Wraath

Mixability: 10/10
    Pumps: 7/10
    Energy: 8/10
    Affordability: 9/10

Thoughts: A little tough to get the water dosaging right at first. I found that two scoops in half a gallon of water made it taste like grape koolaid. Now it's really easy to down and I love it. Haven't noticed the "tingle" yet which is really dissapointing. I'm getting great muscle recovery though which is what this product boasts.

Great company, great reps, looking forward to further purchases.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Answers

glycergrow (might try this again someotime, but id be afraid of the pumps id get hehe)
    -pumps and warmth beyond belief
    -hit my all time PRs on this and only this

Purple wrath (tastes fine-used every workout, and some offdays)
    -amino product, with BA and CM i think what more do you want

Green mag (tastes fine-use every workout)
    -creatine product with taurine and cit mal, what more do u want
    -cheap lasts long time, !
  27. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MESSPLAY View Post
    Green Magnitude

Mixability: 9/10
    Pumps: 9/10
    Energy: N/A
    Affordability: 10/10

Thoughts: My first creatine ever, really noticing some good solid gains. Setting a bunch of PR's in my workouts. No bad side effects. Would definitely recommend this product.

Purple Wraath

Mixability: 10/10
    Pumps: 7/10
    Energy: 8/10
    Affordability: 9/10

Thoughts: A little tough to get the water dosaging right at first. I found that two scoops in half a gallon of water made it taste like grape koolaid. Now it's really easy to down and I love it. Haven't noticed the "tingle" yet which is really dissapointing. I'm getting great muscle recovery though which is what this product boasts.

Great company, great reps, looking forward to further purchases.
    awesome, glad we could please you

Quote Originally Posted by nycste View Post
    glycergrow (might try this someotime, but id be afraid of the pumps id get hehe)
    -pumps and warmth beyond belief
    -hit my all time PRs on this and only this

Purple wrath (tastes fine-used every workout, and some offdays)
    -amino product, with BA and CM i think what more do you want

Green mag (tastes fine-use every workout)
    -creatine product with taurine and cit mal, what more do u want
    -cheap lasts long time, !
    thanks for taking the time to leave the feedback
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  191 lbs.
    Answers

just purchased white flood, I'll leave a review when it gets here
  29. Swag On
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Cool, hope it goes well
  30. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

awesome, should be a lot of white flood feedback coming in since nutraplanet's recent sale
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    awesome, should be a lot of white flood feedback coming in since nutraplanet's recent sale
    all the white flood is sold out!!! im friggen sad!!
  32. Swag On
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by grila jujitsu View Post
    all the white flood is sold out!!! im friggen sad!!
    **** that was fast
  33. Registered User
    Answers

The only experiance I have with CL is your new Yellow N Euphoria2 product. To be honest I really havent noticed too much with it. I take it with my stims and it pretty much seems like the same experience. I wouldnt tell people not to buy it, but I havent got a reason to purchase it again.

Best wishes

MOTI
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

what happened to this thread!!??
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  162 lbs.
    Answers

here's some feedback.

I recently started using some green mag I bouht a few months ago. Effects? too early for that.

But TASTE, oh my, this stuff is gooooooooodddd!

I started mixing my single scoop of Apple Green Mag with my 3 scoops of lemonade Xtend, and whamoo, my gymtime cocktail tastes amazing.

You guys did a great job with the flavoring. Congrats.
  36. Swag On
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by billm311 View Post
    here's some feedback.

I recently started using some green mag I bouht a few months ago. Effects? too early for that.

I started mixing my single scoop of Apple Green Mag with my 3 scoops of lemonade Xtend, and whamoo, my gymtime cocktail tastes amazing.

Great to hear man, thanks for the feedback
  37. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by billm311 View Post
    here's some feedback.

thanks very much, many have said green magnitude is the best tasting supplement on the market
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  209 lbs.
    Answers

Just started Green Mag and White Flood last week. So far I am loving both. I mix them together pre workout. They both taste good individually as well as together. So far I ve noticed great pumps, along with increased mental focus, and endurance while at the gym. One thing that is a little weird is that the White Flood makes my face tingle almost as soon as Im done drinking it. Hats off to Controlled Labs, 2 great products.
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Whats different with the new purple wraath v3 flavor?
  40. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Whats different with the new purple wraath v3 flavor?
    taste is dreamy
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. CONTROLLED LABS: Post Your Feedback and WIN!!!!!!!
    By RenegadeRows in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 434
    Last Post: 09-30-2008, 01:59 PM
  2. Renegade's Comprehensive CONTROLLED LABS Thread
    By RenegadeRows in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-17-2007, 11:50 AM
  3. Controlled Labs Samples Feedback...
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 05-25-2007, 08:41 AM
  4. My Controlled Labs Products REVIEW Thread!
    By TommyTuffGuy in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 10:24 AM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-08-2007, 07:07 PM