Oh SNAP! Drive + RPM: $57.95 @ the Planet

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha! In Canada Drive alone is $63.99.

SureShot

SureShot

Awards
  • Established
first off, can AN stop coming out with these ridiculous products:head: and nutra stop selling them at ridiculously low prices, im already addicted to rpm and havent tried drive lol.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
first off, can AN stop coming out with these ridiculous products:head: and nutra stop selling them at ridiculously low prices, im already addicted to rpm and havent tried drive lol.
Muahahahahahahahaha

AN and Nutra's Steps to taking over the world:
1. Devise amazing supplements that actually work (AN)
2. Develop #1 supplement e-tailer in the world (Nutra)
3. Collaborate on development of software to replace Windows and Apple operating systems (Combo)
4. (to be determined)
5. World Dominance!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Muahahahahahahahaha

AN and Nutra's Steps to taking over the world:
1. Devise amazing supplements that actually work (AN)
2. Develop #1 supplement e-tailer in the world (Nutra)
3. Collaborate on development of software to replace Windows and Apple operating systems (Combo)
4. (to be determined)
5. World Dominance!
I think 1 and 2 are fairly plausible :)

TheLittleGuy

TheLittleGuy

Awards
I just picked this up and will be stacking it with pslin

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ugh I wish I could take my drive. its still sitting here unopened calling me

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
and prior to that it was a leviathan/incarnate log :) I think I had the first order in to NP for drive, it was within 2-3 minutes of them putting it as available.

And the little blue babies have been sitting there patiently since. Next to some little red babies.

both patiently waiting for me

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Man those caps are the platinum of all caps!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i have 1 rpm/1 drive/1 neovar unopened and just waiting...i want to use up my Smash before i start the rpm and neovar....i have to hide them so i wont think about them, oh so tempting to open!!!

i hate all this talk about IGF-2, i want it so bad but funds are low :sad:

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Bump for everyone to check out the stack deal! Does the 5% off code (APPNUT1) apply as well?

Someone make a purchase and let me know ;)

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Bump for everyone to check out the stack deal! Does the 5% off code (APPNUT1) apply as well?

it should, sale says that you get 5% all AN products, doesnt say u cant for theyre already on sale products...

even though NP's fall sale said 5% off all NON sale items, i ordered RPM(on sale) and nevoar the other day and got 5% my entire order :D

blackjackcat

Awards
Could not pass this deal up, $60 shipped to my door! : ) I love RPM so I am sure I will like drive.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established

it seems like you dont get the full discount. I got a dollar something discount from the 5% discount. Total came up to be like 62 with shipping. Pretty good deal though.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Should this be called the "Lean mass, good mood and erections" stack?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Come on people.... I wanna see Drive and RPM as #1 and #2 on the sales list ;) The current #3 and 4 behind the clearance priced PH's ain't bad though!!!!!!!!!!!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i can only buy so much at a time!! im a poor college student :(

...any idea how long the sale on both Drive and RPM (sold seperately) is going to be?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
The sale price I am not sure.... the extra 5% off in my sig is for the month of November.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
can't you sell a kidney or sperm or blood or some other bodily fluid?
:goodpost:
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's always radio commercials for donating Plasma.... "Earn $240/month by saving lives....."

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
this is great news - these two products together!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Reminder: 5% off AN's whole line for the month of November!

Coupon Code APPNUT1

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some people have reported they could not find the offer at NutraPlanet. Could this be part of the current software changes at NP? Must be frustrating, though!

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking about talking my girlfriend into ordering it for herself. It would last so damn long for her since she's only 105lbs or so. On that note, should she consider maybe lowering her dose (maybe only taking 1 drive once a day on non workout days). I'm assuming she would be fine since a lot of people have been mega dosing it.

DB2000

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm thinking about talking my girlfriend into ordering it for herself. It would last so damn long for her since she's only 105lbs or so. On that note, should she consider maybe lowering her dose (maybe only taking 1 drive once a day on non workout days). I'm assuming she would be fine since a lot of people have been mega dosing it.

DB2000
I'd think that even on non workout days 2/day would be good for drive, mostly just so that you are dosing 12 hrs apart. if she only took one on non workout days, there would be a long stretch between taking them again

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Is this deal done? I can't find it on Nutra. I know Strategic mentioned that people were having a hard time finding it, but if some one in the know could let me know, cause I'm thinking buy.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no, i'm pretty sure it was just the changes to the nutraplanet cart system that lost it. It should be back monday

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Nutra is trippin'................. coupon code should work regardless.......

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
everytime i enter the password before i check out it says theres an error

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
im just paranoid cause most of the things im buying are on sale and i dont want the sale to be over before i can buy them

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
im just paranoid cause most of the things im buying are on sale and i dont want the sale to be over before i can buy them
Please start a thread in the NP section of the forum to make sure that Nutra CS is aware. If the problems are on their end, I bet they'll still honor the sale prices........

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nutra is always good about thse kinds of things, they will take care of you! They are the best at what they do!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
after my PCT, I am going to stack these two by next year

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Personally, Drive/RPM woudl be perfect to add into PCT.