Supplements, foods for ED

corndog

corndog

Awards
  • Established
I'm on trt and depression meds and have some issues with loss of libido and staying hard. Any in on l-arginine for improving wood and maintaining it.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
arginine, maca, icariin

ASPIRE 36 for keeping hard!

corndog

corndog

Awards
  • Established
I have high BP so yohimbe is out.

arginine - HOW MUCH, BRAND, DOESNT ARGININE HELP WITH MUSCLE PUMPS AND FULLNESS

maca - HOW MUCH, BRAND AND HOW LONG TO FEEL A DIFFERENCE

icariin -NEED TO LOOK UP WHAT THIS IS, NEVER HEARD OF IT

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have high BP so yohimbe is out.

arginine - HOW MUCH, BRAND, DOESNT ARGININE HELP WITH MUSCLE PUMPS AND FULLNESS

maca - HOW MUCH, BRAND AND HOW LONG TO FEEL A DIFFERENCE

icariin -NEED TO LOOK UP WHAT THIS IS, NEVER HEARD OF IT
Arginine: Yes, helps with vasodilation, muscle pump and fullness. Brand is not the key point. Prefer Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate.
Maca: Quality is crucial. Take 1g to 4g daily. Some do more.
Icariin: Active compound in Epimedium (Horny Goat Weed). cGMP and cAMP modulator, PDE-5 inhibitor, anti aromatase. Helps with erectile dysfunction. Extraction is important. Prefer minimum 20% Extract. 50% is better. Do up to 1g Icariin 50% (up to 500mg actives).

corndog

corndog

Awards
  • Established
Arginine: ok I will check what products/brands NP has, I assume bulk is better than pills form. HOW MUCH PER DAY

Maca: Quality is crucial. OK then is what brand is considered quality, I like NOW FOODS, is that good quality.

Icariin: Looking for recommended

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Arginine: ok I will check what products/brands NP has, I assume bulk is better than pills form. HOW MUCH PER DAY

Maca: Quality is crucial. OK then is what brand is considered quality, I like NOW FOODS, is that good quality.

Icariin: Looking for recommended
Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate: At least 3g per dose. Up to 3 doses per day. On an empty stomach.
Maca: NOW Foods is fine.
Icariin: NutraPlanet has 20% Icariin as powder. Be aware, though, that Icariin is very bitter. And hard to mix. Might need capsuling. Otherwise look for Icariin-containing products. AN's RPM is one example. Contains 50% Icariin. Highest available extraction.

z28man

Awards
  • Established
I've finally got my mojo back as of late. Using about 6-9 grams maca, 500mg-1gram icarin, and about 6-10 fish oil caps ed. Libido has been supressed for so long due to prior cycles.