ultimate pump & veins - HELP

corndog

corndog

Awards
  • Established
I am looking for either foods or a supplement to improve muscle pumps and increase popped out veins.

I am fairly lean and looking to drop 3-5 pounds over the next 2 weeks prior to going on a vacation. I'm looking for a simple product or food (but watching calories) to maintain muscle pumps and fullness throughout the day.

For me creatine pumps dont last more than a couple hours and I want to keep that nice full look as long as possible after my workouts.

This morning prior to working out I needed to take a vicodin and 800mg motrin due to shoulder pain so I ate a piece of whole wheat toast and a 1/2 of my sons p-nut butter cup and my veins looked great and my chest and shoulder look full and nice.

I have always worked out on a empty stomach at 5:30am so was woundering thoughts on pre-workout foods to make my muscle look like this. I try to train on a empty stomach to burn fat but seeing my muscles look like that was great.

Current intake

On TRT so I take 100mg test e3d
Finishing up liquid clen
added leviathan
3g fish oil
1000mg vit c
multi

I just stopped DCP and didnt notice anything from that. I'm not a supplement fan and in my opinion have little faith in them.

I eat clean and have 1 cheat day per week.

Was woundering about L-Arginine and its benefits for pumps and ED

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am looking for either foods or a supplement to improve muscle pumps and increase popped out veins.

I am fairly lean and looking to drop 3-5 pounds over the next 2 weeks prior to going on a vacation. I'm looking for a simple product or food (but watching calories) to maintain muscle pumps and fullness throughout the day.

For me creatine pumps dont last more than a couple hours and I want to keep that nice full look as long as possible after my workouts.

This morning prior to working out I needed to take a vicodin and 800mg motrin due to shoulder pain so I ate a piece of whole wheat toast and a 1/2 of my sons p-nut butter cup and my veins looked great and my chest and shoulder look full and nice.

I have always worked out on a empty stomach at 5:30am so was woundering thoughts on pre-workout foods to make my muscle look like this. I try to train on a empty stomach to burn fat but seeing my muscles look like that was great.

Current intake

On TRT so I take 100mg test e3d
Finishing up liquid clen
added leviathan
3g fish oil
1000mg vit c
multi

I just stopped DCP and didnt notice anything from that. I'm not a supplement fan and in my opinion have little faith in them.

I eat clean and have 1 cheat day per week.

Was woundering about L-Arginine and its benefits for pumps and ED
Drive and RPM will give you everything you are looking for- $57.95 for the combo at Nutraplanet :)

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
carbs are responsible for those long lasting pumps. veins just depend on how lean you are.

corndog

corndog

Awards
  • Established
well with carbs I try to limit to some degree because I tend to gain weight and bloat from them so how and what types of carbs will help keep that pump and fullness for longer periods.

Today was great with eating a piece of bread and a bite of a reeses pnut cup. but the pump didnt last longer than a hour after i was done.

any validity with l-arginine

JJC

Awards
  • Established
I always notice increased vascularity from anti-estrogens. When I used transdermal formestane I got noticeably more vascular...I started to see veins between my shoulder and chest and also on my shins.

I also see it while on Jungle Warfare.

But I agree with what's been said already. Pumps/fullness are usually a product of carb intake. But also, GMS (Glycerol Monostearate) can definitely have an effect on pumps/muscle fullness (one of the main component's in ALRI's WTF Pump'd). Vascularity is highly dependent on body fat, but also can be affected by how much water you're retaining.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
well with carbs I try to limit to some degree because I tend to gain weight and bloat from them so how and what types of carbs will help keep that pump and fullness for longer periods.

Today was great with eating a piece of bread and a bite of a reeses pnut cup. but the pump didnt last longer than a hour after i was done.

You probably noticed the pump and fullness because of the sugars in the Reese's PB Cup. I know that when people are preparing for shows, they will eat a large piece of sugary cake and even drink some wine before stepping on stage because the sugars will flood your bloodstream quickly. But alas, it's only temporary.

I was never really into products just for the pump so I can't really speak on arginine. People swear by it though. Sometimes I wonder if they only swear by it because that's what they've read for so long.

corndog

corndog

Awards
  • Established
thanks for all the info, obviously the carbs i ate prior to training gave me great pumps, i was just looking for something to halp keep muscles pumped longer.

im not a big supplement fan and dont really ever get much out of them, maybe try arginine since its cheap and as far as i know does help with blood circulation

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established

Try neovar. Nice all day pump, more so after carb intake.

It's not really a 'just worked out' pump, more of a muscle 'fullness' that can be VERY noticeable at times.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/1069764-post20.html

X

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna sound like a rep for a minute here, but what you are asking for is exactly what P-Slin, Anabolic Pump and even SuperCissus will do for you...

corndog

corndog

Awards
  • Established
the neovar sounds pretty dam impressive except for the cost. 8-10 pills/day

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I tried anabolic pump before, never p-slin so I cant say much bout that but anabolic pump gives you the nicest pumps ever. It also helps with carbs and controlling fat. With 100g of complex carbs be ready to see your arms swole up like crazy. 3 pills per day should keep you pumped all day long. Agian, taking a supplement gives you the pumps as well as carbs but when you get off it you lose it. Why not take a supplement that's safe and allows you to have those pumps 24/7? As long as you watch out for your carb sources you should be fine. Im taking a ****LOAD of carbs recently, but I shifted over from a semiclean/dirty bulk to a clean one. On a slightly less calorie count that my previous dirty bulk, im noticing some impressive fat lost on my abdominals. It's amazing honestly. Eat clean complex carbs. You should be fine. The reason your arms were probably pumped from bread was because you were neglecting carbs for a long time and your body may have been sensitive to it. (just a theory) Complex carbs is the way to go my friend. :thumbsup:

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
RPM and Drive. I see veins popping out within 20-40 minutes of taking my morning dose, and they go all day. Without touching a weight.