i have some bulk questions

halberdier747

halberdier747

Awards
hey im 18 and i have tried all kinds of comercial weight gainers and so far had no luck. i want to gain bulk and i dont think the risk of gaining fat is a issue for me right now. some friends have told me about dbol and omnevol (witch i have herd very bad things about) but i am wanting to know the best thing to take to gain mussle weight.

Thanks,

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
"There has been enough time for you to be teachers, yet you still need someone to teach you the first lesson's of God's message. Instead of eating solid food, you still have to drink milk. Anyone who has to drink mild is still a child, without any exeroience in the matter of right and wrong. Solid food, on the other hand, is for adults who through practice are able to distinguish between good and evil." ~Hebrews 5:12-14

Word. Eat yourself some steak, eggs, chicken, and fish. For carbs, eat them oats, sweety tater's, and whole wheat.

If you're looking for a little extra edge, get yourself some creatine.

DO NOT use dbol. That's an illegal anabolic steroid.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
:goodpost:

your not gaining any weight mainly because your not consuming enough calories. Just because you take 600-700 calories or w/e it is in one load doesnt mean you'll start to gain. Some people are ectomorphs (hard gainers) and you'll just have to face the fact that you have to eat more. I spent about 60 bucks a week on food for myself. Turkey,Chicken, whole wheat pasta, whole wheat bread. cottage cheese and then some. You gotta eat till your ready to puke to gain weight. Thats what it takes man. It honestly measures down to discipline. patience is key. Try a diet consisting of 3500 calories per day, on clean foods such as oats with milk, chicken, bread, whole wheat pasta, cottage cheese, and peanut butter. Take 3500 calories PER day honestly (lying does no good, it's your lost) come back in a month and then tell me you havent seen any improvement. I doubt you would if you actually did that.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Go with some homemade gainers. They're much cheaper and more effective.

Try this:
2 cups of water
1 cup of oats
1 banana
2 scoops of whey
crushed ice
OPTIONAL:
extra virgin olive oil
peanut butter
milk instead of water

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
i think your training may have a problem to. a few friends of mine for instance, would always lift light but do sets of like 15-20 and they would get no gains, where as i was lifting as heavy as i could, using forced reps and rest pause techniques, and the size was coming on alot faster for me. of course i was eating alot as everyone else said to do.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
hey im 18 and i have tried all kinds of comercial weight gainers and so far had no luck. i want to gain bulk and i dont think the risk of gaining fat is a issue for me right now. some friends have told me about dbol and omnevol (witch i have herd very bad things about) but i am wanting to know the best thing to take to gain mussle weight.

Thanks,
Make the following corrections first:

• "i" should be capitalized so it looks like "I".

• "comercial" is spelled w/ two m's like "commercial".

• "im" and "dont" are contractions and have an apostrophe before the final letter like "I'm" and "don't".

• "mussle" should be spelled like "muscle".

• "witch" is spelled "which".

• "herd" is spelled "heard".
...then we can began work on closing up those growth plates. Seriously bro poor spellers and abusers of grammer very rarely are able to gain a lot of mussle. Dont quote me though im not 100%; it is just what i herd on some comercial witch sukt.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
not sure why your trying to make the guy look bad bro, he was just asking for advice.
This board, unlike others is a board that is here to help. Giving some suggestions would have been more beneficial to him.
j

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
There's some pretty smart fellas who can't spell with a lick. You're also making the assumption that this poor chap speaks english as his first language. Let's stick to the issues. Whether you spell it "food", "phood", or "fude", it still plays a fundamental role in building muscle.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
not sure why your trying to make the guy look bad bro, he was just asking for advice.
This board, unlike others is a board that is here to help. Giving some suggestions would have been more beneficial to him.
j
Fair enough...the kid should not be taking dbol. He shouldn't even be considering it.

The magazines and supplement stores are full of adverts enticing kids to take all sorts of things because they are drug-like. Almost every kid on these types of boards wants to find the "magic pill" that will make them gain muscle, lose fat and obtain that perfect body. I didn't see this kid as any different.

He referred to steroids and I made the assumption, rightly or wrongly that when he said he wanted the "best" way to gain muscle he meant "fastest" shortcut.

It takes patience, it takes dedication and it takes time and most of all it takes caring enough to do things correctly if you ever want to build and carry a muscular physique. Whether I was right or wrong he demonstrated in my opinion that he probably wasn't going to be capable of doing these things.

Attention to detail is important. Nothing great ever results from doing something half-assed whether it be communicating or bodybuilding.

When this teenager asks what he should take do you really believe he is asking you for food recipes?

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established

Thanks,
The dbol and omnevol are from SDI Labs. And we all know what that is. EAT clean healthy Food, Its what your body needs. Try that for a while before you even think of adding something else into the mix. And realize it will take time but if you do it right it's worth it.

Bier

Bier

Awards

Thanks,
Copious amount of clean food.

halberdier747

halberdier747

Awards
thanks I think the anwser was pretty clear. and i even got a little english lesson in the mix of it all. I'll try that homemade shake too.

halberdier747

halberdier747

Awards
Fair enough...the kid should not be taking dbol. He shouldn't even be considering it.

The magazines and supplement stores are full of adverts enticing kids to take all sorts of things because they are drug-like. Almost every kid on these types of boards wants to find the "magic pill" that will make them gain muscle, lose fat and obtain that perfect body. I didn't see this kid as any different.

He referred to steroids and I made the assumption, rightly or wrongly that when he said he wanted the "best" way to gain muscle he meant "fastest" shortcut.

It takes patience, it takes dedication and it takes time and most of all it takes caring enough to do things correctly if you ever want to build and carry a muscular physique. Whether I was right or wrong he demonstrated in my opinion that he probably wasn't going to be capable of doing these things.

Attention to detail is important. Nothing great ever results from doing something half-assed whether it be communicating or bodybuilding.

When this teenager asks what he should take do you really believe he is asking you for food recipes?
Like I said, I have tried all the weight gainers out there. And ya I was looking for a sort of jump start. My dad who is a doctor says the reason I am having such a hard time gaining weight is because im still growing which is uncomment for my age. But i think im doing the right things in the mean time. I'm doing alot of heavy weight and less reps and alot of protien and creatine.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

• "im" and "dont" are contractions and have an apostrophe before the final letter like "I'm" and "don't".

...then we can began work on closing up those growth plates. Seriously bro poor spellers and abusers of grammer very rarely are able to gain a lot of mussle. Dont quote me though im not 100%; it is just what i herd on some comercial witch sukt.
:wtf: Are we in English class or something?

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Like I said, I have tried all the weight gainers out there. And ya I was looking for a sort of jump start. My dad who is a doctor says the reason I am having such a hard time gaining weight is because im still growing which is uncomment for my age. But i think im doing the right things in the mean time. I'm doing alot of heavy weight and less reps and alot of protien and creatine.
If you are still growing, thats a good thing! Use it to your advantage and FEED your growth. I wasn't able to pack on weight until I was about 22yo. I was just tall and skinny.

Like everyone else said, eat more than you are now until you start to gain weight. Shoot for an extra 500 cals over what you are doing now. You have to do it consistently though, don't gorge yourself one day, then eat next to nothing the next. Just add a scoop of PB here and an extra scoop of protein there to build up what you are already eating. Keep bumping up cals slowly each week. Once you start gaining ~1lb or so a week, evaluate and adjust based on fat gain.

X

adam3030

Awards

This is to the guy making fun of the kid trying to learn... This guy is not Stupid, but I do work with people that are slow... You know... have a hard time learning, and its people like you that makes these people want to give up. If I ever saw a guy like you in real life be rude the way you was to him... I would take you to the side and kick your ***... With that said.. We both know that most the people on this site does roids. I am not one of them, but we both know you are, so who are you to tell this guy to eat more food?

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
This is to the guy making fun of the kid trying to learn... This guy is not Stupid, but I do work with people that are slow... You know... have a hard time learning, and its people like you that makes these people want to give up.
That wasn't the case here...you decided to make the extrapolation into your own life bro.

If I ever saw a guy like you in real life be rude the way you was to him... I would take you to the side and kick your ***
In the example you have given (i.e. me being rude to people that are slow to learn in your workplace) I would expect you to kick my ***.

... With that said.. We both know that most the people on this site does roids. I am not one of them, but we both know you are, so who are you to tell this guy to eat more food?
Read my second response. The kid should not be doing steroids at his age and his maturity level.

You aren't alone in your criticism of my initial response...and I did accept those initial criticisms.

You are of course free to encourage this kid to engage in steroid use...for that matter you have the freedom to encourage those people that you mentioned from your workplace...you can encourage them to even use steroids if you like.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Okay, I know exactly how you feel. You're working hard and not gaining weight. I started obese, then I was way too thin, then I started bulking. My first mistake I made-I wasn't eating enough. Once I started eating moderate/large meals 6-7 times a day (generally around 500 cals each) and was working out with the same intensity, I started gaining weight like mad, and most of it was muscle. Eat more-period. Try to stay mostly clean of course, but just consume more calories. In the end, a body gains weight when it consumes more calories than it burns, so consume more. That weight gainer recipe is a really good one, and it really helps because it is adjustable for whatever you feel your needs are. Also, you can look up some other recipes. Some people buy a bulk carb product and mix it with their shakes to increase calories, but hey, whatever helps, helps man. Good luck

ahsbaseball08

ahsbaseball08

Awards
Your eating habits plays a HUGE role in bulking.

- Calories are a must.

Heavy weight, less reps. = bulk.