Leviathan on Sale ...!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Crap.... gotta see how much is in my account..............

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
[size=+2]Leviathan Reloaded - $27.99!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats insane[/size]

[size=+1]
Just so everyone knows... thats a limited time INTRO price. I doubt you will find it any cheaper anytime soon. I've been told this special is only available for ONE WEEK!!
[/size]

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Nutra pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease sort out some deal for the int'l customers!!! like the 50% shipping for over $200/$300 or something. It's been a while since we've seen one.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Nutra pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease sort out some deal for the int'l customers!!! like the 50% shipping for over $200/$300 or something. It's been a while since we've seen one.
if you are in australia... no way this will get there. yohimbine hcl + 11 hydroxy yohimbine :nono: not in australia anyways

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
dave has anyone told you that leviathan reloaded bottle kinda looks like the mass FX one? I don't know why but every time I see it i think of mass FX. I gotta get my hands on some leviathan reloaded, I have plenty of leviathan at home.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
dave has anyone told you that leviathan reloaded bottle kinda looks like the mass FX one? I don't know why but every time I see it i think of mass FX. I gotta get my hands on some leviathan reloaded, I have plenty of leviathan at home.
ha i just looked at a pic... i know what you mean..we def werent trying to look similar to them

the Reloaded bottle looks 100x better than original Leviathan bottle, i love the design

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
ha i just looked at a pic... i know what you mean... they are the same color scheme... the Reloaded bottle looks 100x better than the old one.
I always did like the old bottle, black and blue with silver. It was pretty neat. I gotta get my hands on some reloaded to see what that's like as well. Just wondering are the caps the same color? I liked the blue/black caps because they kinda have this "warning" color on them. It almost as if it says warning, taking me will result in immense fat burning. Be aware. :lol:

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
I always did like the old bottle, black and blue with silver. It was pretty neat. I gotta get my hands on some reloaded to see what that's like as well. Just wondering are the caps the same color? I liked the blue/black caps because they kinda have this "warning" color on them. It almost as if it says warning, taking me will result in immense fat burning. Be aware. :lol:
hahahahhaha.. couldnt have put it better myself

yea thou.. same color caps.. caused me some confusion bc i have 2 baggies of unbottled caps on my desk.. one was the original, one is the reloaded....BUT i forgot which one is the original and which one is the Reloaded. ahhhh well. both are great products

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Got enough that you would be willing to sell me one? I can paypal ya' PM me

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
you can still buy it on nutraplanet for 26 bucks :p

jCoonan

Awards
Holly F*CK THAT MAKES ME SO MAD! I just bought some at full price. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
dude - Leviathan is one of my favorite supps. I actually gained weight on it, but leaned out and gained on all my lifts. I think it's a great recomp supp and was planning to run a 8 week cycle right before summer. I have not tried it on a straight cut as I'm only 185lbs at 6'1" to begin with...there isn't much left of me to cut ;) - except about 5% bodyfat :(