** New Leviathan Reloaded is Now @ the PLANET!!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
first bump. do i win a prize? :D

I really like the warning label on this thing.

WARNING: EXTREME BIO-HAZARD. This Product is Not Intended for the Weak. Leviathan Reloaded IS NOT your Girlfriend's fat burner. Leviathan Reloaded is the strongest, nastiest, most effective fat burning, lean muscle builder ever created.

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
Better get it before the flying ninja monkeys do !

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
Just keep making top of the line supps and ill keep buyin them. Im taking Reset AD right now and its help a lot with my stimulant resistance.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Just keep making top of the line supps and ill keep buyin them. Im taking Reset AD right now and its help a lot with my stimulant resistance.
thanks for the kind words....im a huge fan of reset ad!

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the support we appreciate it much.. we got a couple new ones in the pipeline that I think people will like!! Hopefully we will get atleast 1 more out before end of the year. I know the higher ups have atleast 3 sports nutrition products they are looking to drop by march.

I think everyone is going to really like reloaded..we feel it is a significantly advanced version of the original. Just take with caution it is strong.. I know most of the people in the office do either 1 pill 4 times a day or 1 pill 3 times a day.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Would it be okay to take Leviathan Reloaded while doing cardio and when lifting? I wouldn't wanna risk losing any muscle gains, however, I do have some body fat I'd like to lose.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Would it be okay to take Leviathan Reloaded while doing cardio and when lifting? I wouldn't wanna risk losing any muscle gains, however, I do have some body fat I'd like to lose.
If your on a cut, and want to do cardio + lifting. Throw some BCAA is there. Watch your cardio, Low intensity cardio after a workout or HITT cardio after workout for a shorter time period. I would say both would work but dont overdo it. If your gonna throw in cardio before lifting, your lifts might go down. Try cardio on off day's though. It's a bit tough sometimes to get meals in with leviathan with the 45 minute and 1 1/2 rule sometimes. Cutting fat is never easy though.

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established

oooo...oooo Im so excited.... almost as excited as the day I had my first anchovy pizza!!!

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
you sure were a fatty.

Im kidding fatty!!
Shut up betch.

(oh and I see that white hidden text......nice try cellar boy)

Oh and guys, nice prices on the Lev! How do you do it...hows does NP do it....how, how...how!!
(not that im complaining of course!)

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
Can this stuff make you cut even if you're on a creatine??

Hypothetically speaking

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Can this stuff make you cut even if you're on a creatine??

Hypothetically speaking
of course... creatine makes no difference as far as cut/bulk goes or your ability to burn fat