Lean Xtreme 2.0 or Reduce XT
- 10-31-2007, 07:11 PM
- 11-01-2007, 03:24 PM
- 11-02-2007, 03:19 PM
I've been on Lean Extreme 2.0 for about three weeks now and so far everything is going great. Seeing some slight body composition changes and overall good feeling. I'm enjoying it and will finish out a full 8 week cycle.
11-02-2007, 10:49 PM
11-14-2007, 03:58 PM
11-14-2007, 04:11 PM
When taking Lean Extreme or any other cortisol blocker, I would still keep diet the same (whatever your goals are). I don't know of any reason why taking it before bed would prevent you from getting one of your meals in.
Also, it's shown cortisol levels decline/drop some during sleep anyway.
11-15-2007, 01:46 AM
11-15-2007, 01:53 AM
- 5'9" 180 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jun 2007
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
Hmm I dont think there would be a problem with taking it before bed but it might be a waste of product.. cortisol levels tend to drop at night and during sleep and peak during the morning and early afternoon .. I take mine when I wake up and then again like 4 hours or so later.. btw I use lean xtreme and it has done me justice so far!
Also Im not sure if your asking ..
a) If I take anti-cort, can I just skip the meal?
b) If I take anti-cort and don't eat, will it absorb properly?
11-18-2007, 12:27 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By fatburner2007 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 8Last Post: 01-09-2013, 02:07 AM
- By JYD in forum SupplementsReplies: 24Last Post: 06-12-2012, 01:12 PM
- By ahardn13 in forum Serious Nutrition SolutionsReplies: 17Last Post: 12-15-2010, 01:16 PM
- By ahardn13 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 5Last Post: 06-03-2010, 09:44 PM
- By dunimous in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 18Last Post: 03-06-2006, 12:07 AM