ok i ****ed up..

manolo88

Awards
hi my name is manolo i been lifting for about 4 years, im 19 years old almost 20 , im on my third day of sd (10mg) but men i dont want to continue with this stuff, i dont have any sides or something like that , i know im a f*ckin moron doing this at 19 :frustrate, so i want to quit it, should i take a pct?, what should i do, i was taking all my support suplements but i dont want to **** up my body for al life long.
plz help me guys.

:sad:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just quit taking it. You should be fine. On day 3 at 19, I doubt you have gone through much shutdown. Your body should bounce back quickly. Maybe take a natty test booster like Alpha Drive just to be safe.

manolo88

Awards
is tribulus ok ? i want everything come back to normal, i dont know why i did this, im so stupid.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
is tribulus ok ? i want everything come back to normal, i dont know why i did this, im so stupid.
I don't think I would worry about it. I think your body is still rejecting the methyl for the first week or so when it initially sees it in your liver. I can't imagine you would be shutdown or require a test booster. Just let your body bounce back over the next week.

And props to you for realizing your stupidity in taking it so young. You have more T floating around in you now that you can imagine. Eat a ton, sleep and lift heavy, you will grow naturally for quite some time.

X

manolo88

Awards
yes i know it was such a stupid thing , but ok i think ill be ok rigt?, so ill just eat rigt sleep and i think ill take some cee along with somo test booster.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
you did the right thing bro, well done for coming to your senses, discontinuing after 3 days would see no adverse effects on your system dude, you'll be fine.

get into the gym and go as hard as you can for the next 3-4 years and build a great foundation, eat well, use some creatine but just have patience, you've got your whole life ahead of you

reps

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
props to you for reevaluating your decision. Wish some of the half assed people would do the same.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
All I can say is wow. Btw how does one totally mess up their hormones? Not sure what that would imply. No balls? No errections?

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
you did the right thing bro, well done for coming to your senses, discontinuing after 3 days would see no adverse effects on your system dude, you'll be fine.

get into the gym and go as hard as you can for the next 3-4 years and build a great foundation, eat well, use some creatine but just have patience, you've got your whole life ahead of you

reps
:goodpost:

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
i remember edward telling me about how he ran a cycle back when he was 16 and didnt know what he was doing. He said one of his testicles remain the size of a raisin. Scary **** if you ask me.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
i remember edward telling me about how he ran a cycle back when he was 16 and didnt know what he was doing. He said one of his testicles remain the size of a raisin. Scary **** if you ask me.
That sucks.

And we wonder why the govt steps in to regulate.

What supp store owner would sell that to a kid?

Although, I was buying smokes at 11 yo, so I guess whats the diff right?

X

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
teenagers will do the crazist things sometimes, i was pretty loose when i was one but i was too busy surfing to worry about jabbing needles in my a*s or popping pills to get huge, i didn't care for the gym at all, just hitting the surf was all that mattered, lol

manolo88

Awards
thanks for your support guys i was so scared of what can happen to my body... thanks ill keep u guys up to date of all my progress. :D

manolo88

Awards
i was so confident that i will not have any sides etc etc, i have all my support suplements and nolva, but when i started reading about how i can get my endocrine system f*cked that was the time that i thought that my health was more important than 12 -15 lbs of muscle, i know i was very stupid , but i was only thinking of getting big.

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
i was so confident that i will not have any sides etc etc, i have all my support suplements and nolva, but when i started reading about how i can get my endocrine system f*cked that was the time that i thought that my health was more important than 12 -15 lbs of muscle, i know i was very stupid , but i was only thinking of getting big.
First off a few days of SD at that low a dose did not effect you negatively...so NEVER worry about that.

Second if you want to get big look into DC type training and eat big. At 19 you have all the hormones you need. You can get that 12-15lbs of muscle if you go low volume, high intensity, higher frequency (aka DC training)...look into it and blow the f@ck up.

Johnny Blaze

Awards
Put the rest of the sd in an empty vitamin bottle and ship it to me. I'll dispose of it for you.