Screw U MATHEW76----The Nerve of ya!

This morning I woke up and thought Damn I was SOOOO cranky yesterday. For the most part, I have been off the boards growing the company and testing some new stuff. I been testing a new test releaser, and I think it kicked in yesterday.

Mathew and I had a little verbal slug fest slighty by my instigation. As I reflected, I yelled at my dog, my wife and then vented on AM..Haha testosterone sucks sometimes.

Anyway, I offered my apology to Mathew by PM and hopefully, he jumps back on the USPlabs train:study:

My dad said "To error is human to apologize is a sign of character"

even in disagreement, I wish everyone success.

take care

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
This morning I woke up and thought Damn I was SOOOO cranky yesterday. For the most part, I have been off the boards growing the company and testing some new stuff. I been testing a new test releaser, and I think it kicked in yesterday.

Mathew and I had a little verbal slug fest slighty by my instigation. As I reflected, I yelled at my dog, my wife and then vented on AM..Haha testosterone sucks sometimes.

Anyway, I offered my apology to Mathew by PM and hopefully, he jumps back on the USPlabs train:study:

take care
:goodpost: shows great character and that your the bigger person.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established

take care
Good character in deed, I was thrown off by the title though.

I am sure Matthew will accept.

I'm not gonna lie, title-ing threads to get people's attention is kinda your specialty J. :)
Well that's the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me in a long time(said in a non homosexual manner).

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well that's the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me in a long time(said in a non homosexual manner).
What's the sweetest thing anyone's ever said to you(in a homosexual manner)? :D

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
it was a good slug fest yesterday! :duel:
glad to see that USP realizes the 'customer is always right'.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Damn! I am proud to be a part of your marketing! Ha-Ha!

I accept - and would like to offer my apology as well. My aggression has been through the roof as of late - I think it's the Methyl Extreme (Good Stuff).

I enjoy your products to much too not be on your bandwagon.

I saw the title and thought - "Oh sh!t, here we go again!" Ha-Ha! It's all in good fun!

I'm sure there are a ton of folks on here that will tell you that when I set a program up for them, POWERFULL is the first thing on the list.

That must be some AWESOME TEST BOOSTER you've been working on, Jacob! Can't wait to try it!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
it's good to see you guys kiss and make up:stick: :lol:

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
i can attest to matt pimping powerful every chance he gets.
just look through his post history. he won't shut up about how good it is.
that's why i was so surprised when the battle broke out!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
dam i was expecting to see some blood or something. :twisted:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's the sweetest thing anyone's ever said to you(in a homosexual manner)? :D
Jacob, I feel so small in your arms when you rub lotion on my ass.

:type:

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wow I was expecting a lot of testosterone being thrown around in this thread....instead all I see is estrogen. :blink:

:thumbsup:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, screw that guy!...oh wait a minute...

:ntome:

So, was this your way of telling us that there are more things in the works...umm, you know...and to apologize...

<waits patiently in line for turn at verbal sparring>

Yeah, screw that guy!...oh wait a minute...

:ntome:

So, was this your way of telling us that there are more things in the works...umm, you know...and to apologize...

<waits patiently in line for turn at verbal sparring>
THis one has a long way to go before it even reaches R&D phase..just to expensive to even consider it.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
LOL jacob u angry bast*rd, starting fights!!! :D

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
verbal jabbing :type: with some bob and weave.
so when am i gonna get to try that sick new stimulant, everyone keeps bragging about how i missed out with the testing :rant:

so when am i gonna get to try that sick new stimulant, everyone keeps bragging about how i missed out with the testing :rant:
Our new fat burning/stimulant/anabolic with 3 never seen before compounds.....

One more compound left to finish and perfection.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established

cool. keep me updated :)

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I think what your dad was trying to say was:

"To err is human, to forgive divine" - Alexander Pope

And to call attention to oneself for an apology kind of defeats the purpose eh?

But since marketing is your bag - 'I been testing a new test releaser' - it is right up your alley.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

take care
It does explain some of your conversations with PA as well :D

I think what your dad was trying to say was:

"To err is human, to forgive divine" - Alexander Pope

And to call attention to oneself for an apology kind of defeats the purpose eh?

But since marketing is your bag - 'I been testing a new test releaser' - it is right up your alley.
I gave a reason for the apology and if you want to learn about the future of the test releaser read my forum.

And although your assumption on the quote is logical, I was apologizing not forgiving. I quess we can take it as a modified hybrid of Alexander Pope's words. In this case, Mathew is divine not I.

As my dad would say have a great treat or trick:stick:

Hey, The test releaser is still going strong but today I'm more euphoric than confrontational. Maybe I need an AI. Let me tell you about this new AI that I been using..insert smiley face here

dam225

Awards

You know you have a tester over here....3 days into the offseason LOL.

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established

take care
Hey Jacob, what's this.... I haven't seen this 'Softer' side of you... :D
I've always said you are a 'Character'. ;)

Much respect Jacob.

phantom

Awards
  • Established

This sounds like the perfect recomp tool-how strong will the anabolic sides of it be?

This sounds like the perfect recomp tool-how strong will the anabolic sides of it be?
Non suppresive of course it will be anabolic by 2 mechanisms (Anaboic and as a specific anti-catabolic).

We had to add an anabolic response due to the strong thyroid stimulating properties it will exhibit.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Non suppresive of course it will be anabolic by 2 mechanisms (Anaboic and as a specific anti-catabolic).

We had to add an anabolic response due to the strong thyroid stimulating properties it will exhibit.
Sounds like u have another winner here!Melts off fat,helps retain-build muscle, and is a good stim-can't ask for much more.U said beginning of new year is very likely?

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
damnit, damnit....pulled into this thread like a mouse to cheese....

Title got me ....sigh...just another sucker :)