Xfactor with DCP
- 10-31-2007, 03:01 AM
- 10-31-2007, 03:06 AM
Should be great, I'm thinking of doing the same thing very soon. I don't believe the salvia will be a problem with the AA but I could be wrong.
10-31-2007, 08:26 AM
Have you tried either of them alone?
There is a joints/soreness issue so be careful with that and adjust dosage accordingly, but there should be some good synergy between the two. I'd like to see more feedback on this one too.
10-31-2007, 11:44 AM
10-31-2007, 12:28 PM
10-31-2007, 12:38 PM
10-31-2007, 02:26 PM
Haha, Its been years since I took body building seriously, now the only reason I workout is to be a better fighter. When I was taking Xfactor I had a perfect diet, perfect routine, and all the right info. It was the lower dose caps however.
Arachidonic Acid and Cancer. (X-Factor)
I just noticed a few days ago that almost 2 and a half years ago I was offered a free bottle of the stronger caps, got a PM from w_llewellyn yesterday telling me the offer is still on the table so I should be getting my bottle in soon. Dont have the time for an in depth review probably but I will be sure to let you know how it works out this time around.
I work out a 3-5 times a week, weights maybe once or twice a week, the rest is cardio, fight training, or body weight exercises.
10-31-2007, 02:36 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By nolinenowait in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-14-2007, 10:34 PM
- By protomike in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-11-2007, 02:56 AM
- By jjs3788 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 22Last Post: 03-11-2007, 03:29 PM
- By frizzlerock in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 16Last Post: 02-24-2007, 07:20 PM
- By frizzlerock in forum NutraplanetReplies: 0Last Post: 02-21-2007, 12:41 AM