- 10-30-2007, 09:14 PM
- 10-30-2007, 09:24 PM
i believe leviathan rebound is a thermogenic fat burner while reg leviathan wasnt. Im hearing the new one is better, but ill be the judge of that ;D
- 10-30-2007, 09:52 PM
I loved taking leviathan and was looking into trying to again. So guess ill try the new stuff.
10-30-2007, 10:00 PM
PAL's NEW Thermogenic.... PAL Releases LEVIATHAN RELOADED!!! WRITE UP Inside!!!
From the looks of it, it seems to be more efficiant at burning fat for longer periods of time. It looks pretty solid though but ill wait till I try it to say for sure.
10-31-2007, 02:08 PM
Is leviathan reloaded going to be at nutraplanet anytime soon? I just see the normal stuff there.
10-31-2007, 02:37 PM
10-31-2007, 02:54 PM
Roll Tide....sorry the blue and orange is killing me.
10-31-2007, 03:00 PM
the main difference is that the Reloaded is updated and has some new ingredients that no one in the industry is using.
we also added 11-hydroxy-yohimbine (in addition to yohimbine hcl), the 11-hydroxy has a much longer half life and IMO you can definitely feel the thermogenic effects lasting longer..
The original formula was GREAT... the Reloaded is BETTER.
10-31-2007, 03:29 PM
Cant wait to give it a try
10-31-2007, 03:42 PM
10-31-2007, 03:44 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Palo Alto Labs in forum SupplementsReplies: 154Last Post: 06-24-2008, 10:38 PM
- By john123131 in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 11-06-2007, 09:11 PM
- By cubical in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-05-2007, 08:26 AM
- By Cool in forum NutraplanetReplies: 3Last Post: 10-31-2007, 08:58 PM
- By Palo Alto Labs in forum SupplementsReplies: 143Last Post: 10-26-2007, 11:55 AM