propadrol/trenadrol it is!!

ej215584

ej215584

Awards
im gonna go with propadrol/trenadrol.... if anyone has any better ideas let me know. ive got a month of alri restore and bam before i start so i got time for any input!!! :woohoo:

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
sounds cool. i dont know what type of cycle your going for?

possible stacks with prop:
1. shredded strength stack: trenadrol and prop. problem with this stack is you my get some gyno and i think the shutdown is hard. positive: easyer on the liver.

2. shredded strength stack2: havoc and prop. problems with this stack is its a little harder on your liver, but not much. positives: the havoc should take care of the possible gyno you could get from the prop, because of havocs serm like qualities.

3. cut strength bulking stack: m1,4ad and prop. problems harder on your liver and no gyno protection. positives: get huge, cut (not as cut as the other stacks above), and strong.

these i think are some sick stacks but it all depends on what your looking for.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
im gonna go with propadrol/trenadrol.... if anyone has any better ideas let me know. ive got a month of alri restore and bam before i start so i got time for any input!!! :woohoo:
dont ask for peoples input if your not going to take it. You are 20 years old correct? you shouldn't be taking either.

tell me why are you so hell bent on running a ph stack anyway??

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
dont ask for peoples input if your not going to take it. You are 20 years old correct? you shouldn't be taking either.

tell me why are you so hell bent on running a ph stack anyway??
wait he's only 20!!!!! dont do it bro! you will **** your **** up!!

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
he has already done some serious gear when he was 18, thats the scary part.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Are you friggin chained to the floor in your advi pic? If so thats friggin weird.

ej215584

ej215584

Awards
Damn Yall Are Persistant!!!

no im not chained to the floor its a curl bar and im not gonna do this stack im gonna remain on the alri products and see what i can do with that ive upped my caloric intake by quite a bit so ill see what happens.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So right after running a mildly suppressive testosterone booster, you're going to be running two suppressive progestins?

I don't understand why you're doing these back to back, and I don't understand the point in stacking propadrol with trenadrol.

ej215584

ej215584

Awards
from what i thought i understood the bam and restore would level my test and estrogen levels back i messed up on my last real cycle when i got engaged and i stopped without using any serm .

ej215584

ej215584

Awards
im wasnt sayin they were serm's i was taking them to level me out before i did anything and to get my natty test back up period. and im open to suggestions on that to. like the australian guy said all ive done is hardcore **** and thats all i have known. im trying to do it somewhat right by doin a ph stack instead of goin of and gettin more bottles and ****in my **** up even worse (that ****s addicting man) but seriously im trying to figure this **** out anything helps.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
well bro im glad to see that your nt going to use anymore gear fora while. if you want some natural stuff to get big off of get your self some bcaa's mega dose them, activate xtreme, hyper test or something like it, xfactor. if your diet is in line and your training right this stack will blow you up. (reaperx: i didnt use the term steroid like gains, although i think if used properly your can attain steroid like gains from this stack.)

ej215584

ej215584

Awards
ive been using bcaa for the last three months ive liked the results. would you say it would be wrong for someone to try and run one ph for one cycle the reason i ask is i would like to see what kind of results i would get from running a legal cycle. i have gotten so much shiit about how old i am but your the first one who seems to realize it ain't easy to just come off the juice like that. at least im askin for advice and not just goin the steroid route. im really tryin to do it right.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So right after running a mildly suppressive testosterone booster, you're going to be running two suppressive progestins?

I don't understand why you're doing these back to back, and I don't understand the point in stacking propadrol with trenadrol.
Amen brother... Stacking two progestins, especially a wannabe tren type is asking for prolactin.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
ive been using bcaa for the last three months ive liked the results. would you say it would be wrong for someone to try and run one ph for one cycle the reason i ask is i would like to see what kind of results i would get from running a legal cycle. i have gotten so much shiit about how old i am but your the first one who seems to realize it ain't easy to just come off the juice like that. at least im askin for advice and not just goin the steroid route. im really tryin to do it right.
in all honesty, i would not do it bro. The negatives at your age out way the positives extremely. short term problems can arise and long term problems are sure to arise. right now bro your at an age where you really dont need too do ph's. if i were you i would just stick to supps and once supps no longer work for you and your over 21 then i would say "hey hit that gear if you like". you can find cheap stacks that will get you big. shoot, if you have the right diet and xfactor you can pack on some lb's.

ej215584

ej215584

Awards
aight then thats wat im gonna do ... thanks for the advice .

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 10
Anabolics 5
Cycle Logs 0
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Supplements 0