NxLabs Plasmavol

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Can someone explain to me how something that only has 9 servings costs $56.95 ?

http://store.anabolicminds.com/product/1328/plasmavol.html

this is something that is a relatively new product that I'd like to try out, but not at the current price. So at its current price it must either be:

Really good

or.......

Really bad
If you look at it closely it agrees with what I have been saying recently. Glycerol before workout will provide you much more bang for your buck in terms of pump and gains that most NO2 products will but is great in addition to them.

Really they are selling a product that people will "feel" because of a mix of creatine with the real active ingredient which is glycerol. Glycerol holds both cosmetic and muscle building benefits for nearly zero cost.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
If you look at it closely it agrees with what I have been saying recently. Glycerol before workout will provide you much more bang for your buck in terms of pump and gains that most NO2 products will but is great in addition to them.

Really they are selling a product that people will "feel" because of a mix of creatine with the real active ingredient which is glycerol. Glycerol holds both cosmetic and muscle building benefits for nearly zero cost.

Does that really justify that extremely high cost/servings ?

drdigitaly3k

drdigitaly3k

Awards
I tried Plasmavol! I am sending this crap back to the store. I have been urinating like a horse 20x one day and I now have a skin rash that is swelling up in me. It might not have been for me But I am just giving you guys a warning if you plan to buy this stuff. Make sure you are not alergic to anything I am glad I am getting my money back (It only cost me 48 dollars)
Please be aware and be careful!!!

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I made a thread about this before.

You can buy bulk materials and make your own version of Plasmavol, which would be cost-efficient and work just as good.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
grinnell27 Supplements 2
Anabolics 6
Supplements 24
MuscleGuyinNY Supplements 30
Supplements 8