D-STiANOZOL and trenadrol stack .... feedback??

ej215584

ej215584

Awards
thursday i will begin takin ALRI'S BAM and restore for about 3 weeks to get my natural test levels back to normal and then i will be begining a PH stack of D-STiANOZOL and trenedrol. let me know if you have any ideas on how this sounds.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
My friend who loves Phera-Plex uses the Fast Action version which is the D-Stianozol you are talking about and loves it. The 10mg dosing is nice too b/c he can adjust how he wants to in small increments. He runs that solo though.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
i wouldn't stack both together man, especially when your only 20.

ej215584

ej215584

Awards
lets say im only 20 but i completely ****d up my natural hormone levels when i was 18 thanks to sust. 250 deca and then equipoise and enanthate cycle soon after . would that make me eligible to use ph lol

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
mate thats even more reason to stay away. seems like you were looking for a quick fix when you were 18 and your doing it again at 20.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
lets say im only 20 but i completely ****d up my natural hormone levels when i was 18 thanks to sust. 250 deca and then equipoise and enanthate cycle soon after . would that make me eligible to use ph lol
dude, haven't you learnt from the first time? australian made hit the nail on the head bro

hold fire, get tests done, put some real time into the gym, eat properly, use creatine and forget about fast tracking with ph's until you've put some real time and effort into lifting and you've got the right mental attitude, grow some nuts and wise up:thumbsup:

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
anybody have any input on this cycle??????
dont do it, get your self on the right track. no one here is going to advise you to take this or and other ph.

bigphil2

Awards
what do you guys think about taking halodrol liquidgels and d-stianozol together