Taper Restore?

cybercrombie

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Should I taper Restore as part of my pct to avoid estrogen rebound? I did that with Novedex XT and had no problems but I know they are different products so I'm curious.

Thanks for any help!

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
is restore all u r using for pct? because u really want a SERM, if u dont know what that is u need do more research before u start cycling. restore contains only the mild AI, 6-Bromodione, which is not even as strong as ATD let alone comparable to a SERM. if u are using a SERM in addition to restore then i think u could run the restore at normal dose and taper the SERM.

krogtaar

Awards
6bromo, the active in restore, is considered suppressive to your hormone levels, so it's not a good pct. use something like a serm and an ai ideally. i think tapering it is a good idea either way.

cybercrombie

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm all set with a SERM. The Restore would just be added in to my PCT cuz I didn't want to eradicate all estrogen and also help with cortisol. Are you guys saying that Restore is not worth it and maybe stick with an ATD like Novedex XT and something like Retain2 for cortisol?

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
I'm all set with a SERM. The Restore would just be added in to my post cycle therapy cuz I didn't want to eradicate all estrogen and also help with cortisol. Are you guys saying that Restore is not worth it and maybe stick with an ATD like Novedex XT and something like Retain2 for cortisol?
thats what i would do. i didnt know 6bromo was suppressive to your other hormones. i would taper down with the novedex xt or just ATD if thats what u are going to get. retain 2 is a good idea as well.