1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'4"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.78%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Wrestling season stack

Ok wanna wrestle at the 135 weight class.. right now weigh exactly 136. My goal during this stack is to recomp, since its in the winter I want to gain a lot of muscle, but then wrestling season is the best time to lose weight so I decided recomp, I want to gain more mass/strength while shedding up my abs. Wrestling season goes to feburary.. so theres lots of time after this to shed up. And I've done a couple months of research leading up to this lol. Then I have 3 years lifting experience.

For cutting I was thinking:
    Leviathon/DCP

Then for gain I would do:
    PSlin/Vitargo/Sugar free cell tech (got crazy deal on it)
    or
    Anabolic Pump/Vitargo/Sugar free cell tech/Incarnate

Then my usual is:
    ON 100% whey
    Bulk glutamine
    B-100
    Fish Oil

Please give me some input.. just figured I'd post this and make sure there doesn't need to be any changes before I order.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by wrasslin116 View Post
    Ok wanna wrestle at the 135 weight class.. right now weigh exactly 136. My goal during this stack is to recomp, since its in the winter I want to gain a lot of muscle, but then wrestling season is the best time to lose weight so I decided recomp, I want to gain more mass/strength while shedding up my abs. Wrestling season goes to feburary.. so theres lots of time after this to shed up. And I've done a couple months of research leading up to this lol. Then I have 3 years lifting experience.

For cutting I was thinking:
    Leviathon/DCP

Then for gain I would do:
    PSlin/Vitargo/Sugar free cell tech (got crazy deal on it)
    or
    Anabolic Pump/Vitargo/Sugar free cell tech/Incarnate

Then my usual is:
    ON 100% whey
    Bulk glutamine
    B-100
    Fish Oil

Please give me some input.. just figured I'd post this and make sure there doesn't need to be any changes before I order.
    how old r u ?

for the cut i would say use levi, retain2 and dcp.
    if you have to use the celltech then use it but buy some High Potency Banaba Extract 2% Corosolic and some pslin for pre wo. bro you will be shredded and swoll
  3. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.59%

at the age of 15 there is no need to mess around with trib products since your in your prime.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'4"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.78%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    at the age of 15 there is no need to mess around with trib products since your in your prime.
    Yes I know, that was my only concern with the Leviathon. I read that since mine are high enough that it shouldn't mess with them.. but to make sure that's why I posted it. So should I drop it? Or is it ok?

And Grila, I'm 15 almost 16 (doesn't make a diff)
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.15%

Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    so true! didnt even thik about the trib in levi!!
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.15%

Yes I know, that was my only concern with the Leviathon. I read that since mine are high enough that it shouldn't mess with them.. but to make sure that's why I posted it. So should I drop it? Or is it ok?

the age might matter with the retain2. i wouldnt take the retain at your age.
  7. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.59%

just drop it, supplements are really overrated, it's not going to make THAT much difference unless your on juice. In this case, especially because of your age.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'4"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.78%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by grila jujitsu View Post
    the age might matter with the retain2. i wouldnt take the retain at your age.
    Ya I was about to ask about that but forget, I looked it up when I was thinking about my stack and decided I didn't think I was old enough so I might throw in some bulk BCAA's.
  9. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.59%

if you want to "cut" id just say buy some BCAA and make sure your eatting clean foods. chicken breast, clean 100% whey protien shakes/caesin shakes almonds. The BCAA should help with your protien snythesis and in result help you uptake more protien without consuming too many calories. It should be the only thing you should take. It should be safe at your age.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.15%

Ya I was about to ask about that but forget, I looked it up when I was thinking about my stack and decided I didn't think I was old enough so I might throw in some bulk BCAA's.
    kid get on a great diet, train hard, you already have dat dar cell tech, if you want to make the effects of that even better get the banaba like i said. also cell is right supps are way over rated for someone your age. if you need something for cutting dcp will do the trick, but like i said if you eat right you shouldnt need it.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'4"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.78%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Yeah thanks for the help Cellardude. My diet is perfect right now, I have my carbs, fats, sugars and everything in check and havn't ate 1 unhealthy food since last summer. I've done a couple months research on this stack.
  12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.98%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Stick with the basic's at your age. It will only help you in the long run. And plus at 15 where you getting all that cash flow from?
  13. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.59%

mommy and daddy duh!?
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.29%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Since you at 136 and want to wrestle in the 135 lb division, worry only about your strength, not your size. That being said, your diet is the most important thing and I am always skeptica when someone sayd it is "perfect." Not a criticism against you, but it is very hard to know what the best kcal breakdown is for your body and, at 15, you haven't really had enough time to experiment with different macro breakdowns. Stick to protein powders, WMS, and the basics, stay in a kcal excess, but eat cleanly.

Also, out of curiousity, why do wrestle in such a high weightclass? At 136, you could easily drop to 1-2 classes under 135.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'4"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.78%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Since you at 136 and want to wrestle in the 135 lb division, worry only about your strength, not your size. That being said, your diet is the most important thing and I am always skeptica when someone sayd it is "perfect." Not a criticism against you, but it is very hard to know what the best kcal breakdown is for your body and, at 15, you haven't really had enough time to experiment with different macro breakdowns. Stick to protein powders, WMS, and the basics, stay in a kcal excess, but eat cleanly.

Also, out of curiousity, why do wrestle in such a high weightclass? At 136, you could easily drop to 1-2 classes under 135.

Ya my diet is like 95% clean. I wrestle at 135 because if I drop a weight class then I'd have to wrestle off against our guy that goes to state every year, then below that.. idk.

And distilled and cellar, I get my money from my job.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-25-2012, 07:34 PM
  2. Wrestling season
    By jaffy in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-29-2011, 08:52 PM
  3. In-Season Stack
    By beastmode99 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-10-2009, 09:21 PM
  4. Perfect Judo/BJJ/Wrestling stack