Help on my next stack!

LetItSinkInx

LetItSinkInx

Awards
When my wrist heals i want to have to ultimate stack ready for when i get back into the gym. Here's what i have so far:

Jungle Warfare (4 caps/day)
Ultimate Nutrition Beta K (4 caps/day)
BCAA (1000mg)
Universal Storm (1 serving pre/1 serving post)
Z-Mass PM (1 serving before bed)
300mg Ecdysterone (300mg/3xdaily)
ON 100% Whey (Post)
ON 100% Casein (Pre-bed)
Ultimate Nutrition Muscle Juice (1/2 serving with breakfast)

My diet will be:
6:00
6 eggs, 2 pieces of wheat toast, muscle juice
9:00
12g protien bar
11:00
12oz steak, 1 can corn, 1 cup fruit
2:00
12g protien bar
5:00
12oz steak, 1/2 cup rice, mashed potatoes
7:30
1 can tuna
Casein, cottage cheese

any suggestions would be greatly appriciated. i want to get this perfect by the time my wrist heals so i can start putting on the pounds again.

as of the last time i lifted
Height: 6'2
Weight: 165
Bench: 135
Deadlift: 175
Squat: 140

i know im a light weight but hopefully with your help, and what ive set up ill be able to gain a decent amount of weight.

LetItSinkInx

LetItSinkInx

Awards
sorry, forgot flax seed oil, and glutamine.

LetItSinkInx

LetItSinkInx

Awards
cycle duration will be 8 weeks by the way

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Stop worrying about hormonal products!

EAT MORE.

Add Yellow Gold, BCAA, a good creatine, bulk beta alanine and maybe citruline malate and LOTS more callories...

People on here are getting WAY to complicated at very young ages. After you get to 200+ (which will be very very achievable at your hieght) then worry about these things...

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
everything looks pretty solid, only concern is the JW. long term use (8 or more weeks) seems to need a PCT because of some questionable ingredients. im no expert so im sure someone will chime in about it

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I never go this into detail and to be honest this advice in bold is very very rough but it is just ot give you an idea that you have some serious thought to do with your routine. I'll let people on here direct you further but will give you some very very rough guidance.

When my wrist heals i want to have to ultimate stack ready for when i get back into the gym. Here's what i have so far:

Jungle Warfare (4 caps/day) forget this
Ultimate Nutrition Beta K (4 caps/day) no idea what this is
BCAA (1000mg) dump this and get bulk so you can dose it properly
Universal Storm (1 serving pre/1 serving post) decent product if you already have it - there are better but it is decent
Z-Mass PM (1 serving before bed) this is good for your age, provide the body the building blocks
300mg Ecdysterone (300mg/3xdaily) no need, questionable product at best - if you have it don't throw it away but it won't do much
ON 100% Whey (Post) solid
ON 100% Casein (Pre-bed) eat real food pre-bed
Ultimate Nutrition Muscle Juice (1/2 serving with breakfast) dont know

My diet will be:
6 eggs, 2 pieces of wheat toast, muscle juice - whole eggs are good BUT at breakfast it would be better to keep fats a bit lower and up your carbs since insulin sensativity is at its highest in the am. You can easily down 100g carbs in the AM, fi youa re worried about fat gain than add 500mg-1g yellow gold 20 minutes pre meal. I would suggest 2 scoops optimum mixed in oatmeal with cinnamon and 2 pieces of wheat toast
12g protien bar - Is there anyway you can do better than this? Bars are expensive and not very nutritionally sound. If you have the money muscle milk RTD's are better than a bar any day.
12oz steak, 1 can corn, 1 cup fruit - I can live with this but I would add more food. Add some good carbs here because you have a LOT of sugar here.
12g protien bar
1 can tuna - eat it on some bread or something
Casein, cottage cheese

any suggestions would be greatly appriciated. i want to get this perfect by the time my wrist heals so i can start putting on the pounds again.

i know im a light weight but hopefully with your help, and what ive set up ill be able to gain a decent amount of weight.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You're 18 and naturally thin, you can really mess up your diet pretty bad as long as you eat more rather than less...

LetItSinkInx

LetItSinkInx

Awards
just reading,
thanks for the advice man. i needed someone to do basically what you did. im going to have to look into yellow gold seeing as i've never heard of it. I have the BCAA's in bulk i was just planning on taking 1g a day. but again thanks for the help man.

LetItSinkInx

LetItSinkInx

Awards
oh and beta k is just beta alanine and creatine

LetItSinkInx

LetItSinkInx

Awards
the protein bars are for when im in class and its hard to sneak in food. i figured 12g protein is better than none.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
get rid of the glutamine and ecdysterone. everything else seems fine.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
just reading,
thanks for the advice man. i needed someone to do basically what you did. im going to have to look into yellow gold seeing as i've never heard of it. I have the BCAA's in bulk i was just planning on taking 1g a day. but again thanks for the help man.
1g a day is not even worth it really... I notice a difference at 20g before workout and 10-15 after (only 3 days a week for me so its not that expensive.)

As far as protein bars go, I feel your pain ha. In high school I use to have premade tuna sandwiches in my locker and ask to go the bathroom then get it and kind eat in the bathroom and on the way (small school so it was easy.)

Yellow gold is just incase you think carbs make you add fat. Personally I cant handle carbs but from your stats they should not be a problem for you.

Really I have tired everything and honestly besides juice (PLEASE DONT TAKE THAT AS AN OK TO DO IT!) there is nothing that will make an amazing difference until you learn over time what your body needs.

I'll give you what I have learned about ME as an example so you can see what kinds of things you can learn over time:

1. I can't handle carbs so I need glucose disposal agents and low carb diets

2. Digestive envymes really seem to help me

3. I have problems with high rep sets due to unknown causes so things like creatine and citruline malate (and beta-alanine when I eventually try it) are great for me

4. I need 300-400g of protein a day

Really i hope I convey that although most people here won't tell you this, certain ingredients within sups have proven science. Learn where your weaknesses are then make sure the proposed solution to your problem is something the individual ingredient can fix. Yes there is a lot of trial and error but just forget the fringe supps (jungle warfar, ecdy ect) and fix your diet. You got a decent idea of stuff but I wish I had someone to point me in the right direction when I started. Finally, I went from 160-190 in a short time when I started training so believe me, diet, creatine and some amino acids will go a LONG way...

Sorry to sound like some old hag but i think someone should put stuff like this into a more well organized sticky around here.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
get rid of the glutamine and ecdysterone. everything else seems fine.
Do we really need to get into this again reaper?

Answer these questions - Do the studies behind it account for all possible scenarious in individual digestive properties, for possible gains associated with less aminos being converted to supply digestive glutamine needs and were any of them done with peptides?

Jeez, you don't mention an 18 year old using a hormonal unknown substance but you go against a totally non-toxic, offordable and potentiall benefitial supplement that in my opinion everyone should take the time to judge themselves by trying it at reasonable doses before and after workout...

I am a sceptic like yourself (if I gave my opinion on the supp whore culture here I might step outside the boundaries of cordiality established here) but I havelearned from years of experience myself and speaking with bodybuilder who are far more advanced than either you or me, people need to not be based JUST on studies...

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Do we really need to get into this again reaper?

Answer these questions - Do the studies behind it account for all possible scenarious in individual digestive properties, for possible gains associated with less aminos being converted to supply digestive glutamine needs and were any of them done with peptides?

Jeez, you don't mention an 18 year old using a hormonal unknown substance but you go against a totally non-toxic, offordable and potentiall benefitial supplement that in my opinion everyone should take the time to judge themselves by trying it at reasonable doses before and after workout...

I am a sceptic like yourself (if I gave my opinion on the supp whore culture here I might step outside the boundaries of cordiality established here) but I havelearned from years of experience myself and speaking with bodybuilder who are far more advanced than either you or me, people need to not be based JUST on studies...

Not in the mood.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not in the mood.
In this game you need to learn from people who know more than you and get some size to show you took their advice... Until you eat some humble pie and have a physique that shows you lift weights please don't try to act superior to people who treat others with respect and have put in time in the gym to boot.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just eat and lift. At your bodyweight and age you will gain fast. No need for all the supplements. I'd say protein powders and creatine will do well for you. Just make sure your eating enough to put on at least 1lb a week. If not up the calories by 500.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
In this game you need to learn from people who know more than you and get some size to show you took their advice... Until you eat some humble pie and have a physique that shows you lift weights please don't try to act superior to people who treat others with respect and have put in time in the gym to boot.

I was giving my advice based on my experience of the 2 products based on my expierence.

Ryan Leal

Ryan Leal

Awards

Jungle Warfare (4 caps/day)
Ultimate Nutrition Beta K (4 caps/day)
BCAA (1000mg)
Universal Storm (1 serving pre/1 serving post)
Z-Mass PM (1 serving before bed)
300mg Ecdysterone (300mg/3xdaily)
ON 100% Whey (Post)
ON 100% Casein (Pre-bed)
Ultimate Nutrition Muscle Juice (1/2 serving with breakfast)

My diet will be:
6 eggs, 2 pieces of wheat toast, muscle juice
12g protien bar
12oz steak, 1 can corn, 1 cup fruit
12g protien bar
1 can tuna
Casein, cottage cheese

Yes they are all right at your age most supplements, aside from the basics like whey, creatine, and glutamine, really arent going to be too benefical...although it is apparent that u have a very fast metabolism so i think maybe throwing in some meal replacements such as CytoGainer or Real Gains would be a smart replacement for the times your at school when u plan on eating the 12g protein bars (which in my opinion at 12g of protein its not a protein bar...its probably a bar of trash). Keep the calories high (especially protein) and train to failure every set (aside from warm-ups) and i swear u will be happy with your results.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ditch the JW, use 15-20g of BCAAs, and eat a clean, high-calorie diet.

LetItSinkInx

LetItSinkInx

Awards
thanks for the help everyone, i dont really have any peers to ask about this stuff because their all learning too. i am glad to have you guys helping me out.

SureShot

SureShot

Awards
  • Established
Stop worrying about hormonal products!

EAT MORE.

Add Yellow Gold, BCAA, a good creatine, bulk beta alanine and maybe citruline malate and LOTS more callories...

People on here are getting WAY to complicated at very young ages. After you get to 200+ (which will be very very achievable at your hieght) then worry about these things...
I couldn't agree more with this. These complicated and not to mention expensive stacks are a little out of control. FOOD is the best anabolic. Bulk Creatine, BCAA, whey and food and maybe a preworkout supp is really all you need.

SureShot

SureShot

Awards
  • Established
the protein bars are for when im in class and its hard to sneak in food. i figured 12g protein is better than none.
I feel your pain there, you should see what I have to do at work to sneak food. I stash food everywhere, have made protein cookies, protein puddings, and some other pretty disgusting concoctions and stuffed them everywhere.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This was a good damn read, I'd like to add Bulk Beta-Alanine to the list of harmless must haves.

LetItSinkInx

LetItSinkInx

Awards
havent been on here in a little while and i just got to reading some of these replies, thanks again for the help, i know have a pretty solid stack set up and a training routine that will hopefully be puttin on the pounds. im hopin to get to 180 by february, ill keep you guys posted on how it all works out.